Brooke reveals the secrets to her glowing skin and healthy hair!
Brooke Burke-Charvet‘s biggest challenge working on live television is dealing with beauty blunders caused by allergies and asthma. So how does she always look so beautiful and fresh hosting Dancing With The Stars Season 14? Brooke, a face of Claritin, tells you what makeup and skincare products she can’t get enough of and she shares tips for looking refreshed — even when you feel your worst!
Brooke’s Beauty Must Haves:
- Ramona Cline skin care with Vitamin C
- Non-Drowsy Claritin 24-hour allergy pills to prevent watery eyes and sneezing on live television
- Lip conditioner
- WEN Cleansing Conditioner 5-in-1 formula
Brooke’s Beauty Tips:
- Never go to bed with make-up on — wash your face
- Don’t wash your hair everyday. Natural hair oils are good
- Get hair cuts regularly
- Drink A LOT of water
“I use the whole Ramona Cline skin care line and you can get it online and it’s really affordable, it’s a great line and pretty much all natural, Vitamin C and Vitamin B. I use everything, all of it is good,” Brooke gushes.
After a show day, she has tons of product in her hair, but she tries to avoid washing her hair every day if she can.
“I try to only wash my hair three times a week if I can get away with it,” says Brooke.
Will you try any of Brooke’s beauty tips?
Written & reported by Giovanna Pagliarulo
Check out Brooke’s short film for Claritin here: