Suri Cruise Out To Dinner In Her Pajamas — Cute Or Out-Of-Control?

Wed, March 21, 2012 12:03pm EDT by 12 Comments
Suri Cruise Pajamas

Bat

Posted at 2:03 AM on June 18, 2013

Um, I’m sorry, but can we STOP treating Suri as if she were an adult? She’s SIX YEARS OLD. This is ridiculous. Hell, I’m sixteen and even *I* sometimes take the trash out in my PJs. Get a frickin grip.

Rivi

Posted at 7:14 AM on June 17, 2012

Probably because it was 1 AM. They drag her out all hours of the night.

Lauren

Posted at 12:55 PM on March 22, 2012

Shes 5!!! I dont c a problem… its cute. shes not on a red carpet ya know?!

tam

Posted at 3:58 AM on March 22, 2012

um shes almost 6, why cant she wear pajamas out? even i do sometimes.. whats out of control about that? i have a 5 year old and she loves picking out what she wears

mander

Posted at 3:36 PM on March 21, 2012

I don’t think I would call this “out of control”, however kids need structures and rules. Suri Cruise doesn’t seem to have any of this. There is no reason a child should be wearing pj’s out to dinner. There is a time and a place for them. Just like alot of Suri’s other outfits, that tend to look more like dress up clothes. I think her parents should have a little more impact and some stricter rules. How kids dress, eat, behave all reflects on the parents. Don’t get me wrong, Suri is a very beautiful little girl, but you quite often see her eating junk, dressing inappropriately and up at all hours of the night. Time to step up and be a little tighter in the rule department Tom and Katie or else youre going to have a little trouble maker when she is older. As for this specific outfit though, I do not agree with the pj’s out in public at a restaurant, but again, “out of control” is a bit ridiculous. Bottom line it’s up to the parents and I’m sure there are better articles to be posting about.

Shay

Posted at 3:08 PM on March 21, 2012

Does the writer of this story have any kids? What you’ll learn quickly is that as a parent, you pick your battles. That’s a battle I would not fight. My kid leaves the house in a princess tiana costume, frankly I don’t care enough to have her throw a tantrum over something so silly. You guys are ridiculous.

b

Posted at 3:00 PM on March 21, 2012

She’s 5. Why is there a problem with her wearing her PJ’s when she’s only 5? I don’t think there’s a problem with that. Leave the poor girl alone.

And

Posted at 1:54 PM on March 21, 2012

the only thing out of control are your effing headlines.

tam

Posted at 3:59 AM on March 22, 2012

exactly

Josh

Posted at 1:46 PM on March 21, 2012

Please, please, please get a life.

k

Posted at 12:31 PM on March 21, 2012

How is that out-of-control? Some of your headlines are ridiculous. SHES FIVE. It’s cute.

yep

Posted at 1:53 PM on March 21, 2012

I AGREE. Suri Cruise is the cutest 5 year old ever…just like Tom Cruise is the most handsome 50 year old ever. Elite genes??