One Direction Announces Their First North American Tour

Wed, March 21, 2012 2:53pm EDT by 9 Comments
One Direction Tour

Are they coming to YOUR city? Check the tour dates and tell us if you’re going!

After hitting the number one spot on the U.S. Billboard charts seconds after their debut album, Up All Night, was released in the States, One Direction announced March 21 they are headlining their first ever North America tour this year. Are YOU excited?

The tour dates and links for tickets are all below. Are YOU excited to see One Direction on tour?

MAY 2012

Wednesday 27th – Time Warner Cable Arena, Charlotte NC – Buy tickets
Friday 29th – 1-800-Ask-Gary Amphitheatre, Tampa FL – Buy tickets
Saturday 30th – Amway Center, Orlando FL – Buy tickets

JULY 2012
Sunday 1st – Bank Atlantic Center, Ft.Lauderdale, FL – Buy tickets

Loading video...

CLICK HERE FOR EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ONE DIRECTION!

More One Direction News:

1. Review: One Direction’s ‘Up All Night’ Is Our New Addiction — 4 Out Of 5 Stars
  2. One Direction Baby Pics — Too Cute For Words!
  3. One Direction’s ‘Up All Night’ Set To Debut At #1 On The Charts

Nathale medina

Posted at 12:27 AM on July 30, 2012

Why not come to bakersfield california for a concert you have lots of fans

backlinks service

Posted at 3:23 PM on April 10, 2012

hello!,I like your writing so much! share we be in contact more approximately your article on AOL? I need a specialist in this house to solve my problem. Maybe that is you! Having a look ahead to see you.

dallana

Posted at 12:10 AM on April 7, 2012

cuando van a venir a monterrey

vicrus protection for mac

Posted at 2:11 AM on April 5, 2012

Its such as you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the e book in it or something. I believe that you simply could do with a few percent to force the message home a little bit, but other than that, this is wonderful blog. A great read. I’ll definitely be back.

Bicicleta Slabeste

Posted at 1:30 PM on April 4, 2012

Simply wish to say your article is as surprising. The clearness to your submit is just great and i can suppose you are knowledgeable in this subject. Fine along with your permission let me to snatch your feed to stay updated with imminent post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please carry on the enjoyable work.

free back link

Posted at 8:05 PM on April 2, 2012

I’ve been exploring for a little for any high-quality articles or weblog posts in this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this site. Studying this information So i am satisfied to convey that I have a very good uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I such a lot definitely will make certain to don?t put out of your mind this web site and give it a glance on a constant basis.

seday

Posted at 4:52 PM on March 29, 2012

wow man u gu r sooooo sexy love u guys

Alyssa

Posted at 4:20 PM on March 21, 2012

1 direction: I LOVE U!!!! im fangirling right now and i am still starstruck from meeting u sat and getting a hug!!! Love yaa

Harmanie Leigh Rayne

Posted at 4:07 PM on March 21, 2012

OMG! Is this a joke !!!! I was hoping for this forever :D I can’t wait, I’m going to all three concerts in FL. I love 1D <3