Lady Gaga: Getting Engaged To Taylor Kinney?

Wed, March 21, 2012 8:05am EDT by 10 Comments
Lady Gaga Engaged

Wendy Mizell

Posted at 9:07 PM on April 26, 2013

I think down deep she is not quite over her first true love Luc. Not that I don’t think she loves Tay but she loves Luc too! Taylor seems like a nice guy but he’s an actor and meets and acts with alot of women! Remember Brad Pitt & Jennifer Anniston?

amanda g

Posted at 12:13 PM on April 8, 2013

Whoever wrote this did a terrible job fact finding. Gaga is not 25 and Chicago Fire is not a movie. Is any of this correct?

Mmm

Posted at 1:22 PM on May 13, 2012

Not to be rude but only her fans know the truth. One of them showed me a pic of the tour merchandise and it’s the same ring. She is engaged, but not to Taylor, to her fans.

DANIEL PEVEHOUSE

Posted at 9:10 PM on April 24, 2012

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR THEM AND IF LADY GAGA FEELS SAD JUST REMEMBER THAT DANIEL LOVES HER CAUSE GAGA HAS INSPIRED ME TO BE WHO I AM AND DON’T LET OTHER PEOPLE KNOCK YOU DOWN. YOU HAVE SHOWN US TO LOVE OURSELF AND BE UNIQUE LOVE YOU LADY GAGA

Rosy

Posted at 10:30 PM on April 16, 2012

I think they will get married I bet millons will go to that wedding :p

Sky Song

Posted at 1:22 AM on March 31, 2012

I predict that Gaga will discover that she is really not bisexual at all, that she is straight. I also predict that good sex with a really hunky guy will prove a better high than the other things that she has been doing and that she will marry him, have kids, and become totally boring.

Maryam

Posted at 3:56 PM on March 23, 2012

i really hope they’ll get married as soon as possible *O*

Nick

Posted at 11:09 PM on March 21, 2012

I think they might get married, but not for a long time. Maybe in a few years. And plus she said she wants to make Atleast 10 more albums before marriage and having children. soo..

Miranda

Posted at 9:13 PM on March 21, 2012

I think they will get married, but honestly, I don’t think it will work out.

Mery

Posted at 9:00 AM on March 21, 2012

Don’t play with this kind of things, they won’t get married! It is a big lie and you know it! They are in love , but that’s all…