Justin Bieber's Other Woman: Takes Her On Date & Writes Her A Song

Wed, March 21, 2012 3:56pm EDT by 12 Comments
Justin Bieber Mom

Justin Bieber Mom

With Selena Gomez in Florida working, Justin Bieber has turned to another girl in her absence!

Justin Bieber sure knows how to wine and dine the ladies! The 18-year-old pop star is busy working on his highly-anticipated album, Believe, but still manages to save time for the important women in his life.

“Had the BEST mother-son date ever w @justinbieber. Dinner & a movie & gave me & early bday present – he wrote me a song!#MomentsToCherish,” Justin’s proud mom, Pattie Mallettewrote March 20.

Justin responded simply, writing, “love u” on Twitter.

We love how Justin always manages to make his mom feel special and stays grounded, even when he’s one of the biggest stars in the world.

Do YOU want to hear the song Justin wrote his mom? Sound off below!

More Justin Bieber News

1. Justin Bieber: Don’t Worry, You Don’t Have To Transition To Adulthood On Your New Album — You CAN Be 18
  2. Justin Bieber, Thank You For Including Us In The ‘Believe’ Album — We’ll Make It #1
  3. Justin Bieber Reveals First Lyrics From ‘Believe’ Single ‘Boyfriend’ — About Selena Gomez?

ke ke

Posted at 3:30 PM on April 3, 2012

U n ur mom look alike u r so handsome

keke

Posted at 4:51 PM on April 2, 2012

Justin dnt worry we knew if it wasn’t selena it would be ur momma. Luv keke

justin cutie

Posted at 8:00 PM on March 22, 2012

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i hope justin just knocks on my door and then he carrys me with both arms now that is called sweet love u justin
love jackie

hello kitty

Posted at 7:43 PM on March 22, 2012

hey JUSTIN i love u sooooo much and im ur #0 fan and 0 is first thatn 1 yayyyyyy

Amy

Posted at 11:42 AM on March 22, 2012

You guys are very supportive!
I love you Justin! :) with
all my heart! <3 :)

Justin Bieber

Posted at 11:39 AM on March 22, 2012

You guys are very supportive!
I love you guys! :)

Chelsea

Posted at 3:24 AM on March 22, 2012

Thats his mom. So whats the big deal?

Dana

Posted at 8:40 PM on March 21, 2012

Hey Justin I’m ur number one fan and I love you more than the universe
Anyways I live in Florida and its shocking that Selena is here
Looool
And yes I want to hear the song
It must sound awesome
Justin’s songs are awesome exempt baby I just don’t like it
No ofeense Justin
Just if that hurt your feeling I’m really sorry
I still love u
Love your number one fan,
Mrs.Bieber/Dana

Krista

Posted at 6:40 PM on March 21, 2012

See that’s what I love about Justin… Despite his fame he still makes time to do something special for the ones that he loves! He’s so sweet! <3

Relliyz

Posted at 4:47 PM on March 21, 2012

him and his MOther look smilar alike

Jelena...!!

Posted at 4:34 PM on March 21, 2012

ILovee them Both!! There’ My Fav Celeb Couple<3 I know they will Last Foreva<3 Jelena Rocks Ilovee yuu guys

samanta

Posted at 4:25 PM on March 21, 2012

lol…I am a huge Jelena fan and you scared me there for a sec!