Friends Terrified Of Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt's Kids' Wild Behavior — Report

Wed, March 21, 2012 10:00pm EDT by 49 Comments
Brad Pitt Kids

this youtube.com video iherb coupons

Posted at 3:31 AM on January 20, 2014

Useful information. Fortunate me I discovered your site by chance,
and I am shocked why this twist of fate didn’t took place earlier!
I bookmarked it.

Lucy

Posted at 9:18 AM on January 10, 2013

I feel there are two important points to be made here. One is that this so called ‘friend’ of theirs who goes to the media to talk about their private family life is hardly someone worth trusting. The other is that nobody has the right to judge these people based on what some unnamed stranger has to say. And let the parent who is able to raise 6 kids the proper way (whatever that is) without scarring them for life throw the first stone.

Hellen of Troy

Posted at 9:07 PM on December 3, 2012

I come from a family of 6 children. We were well behaved and neat and clean. We weren’t angels, but I have not seen another family with such well behaved kids, it sounds like bragging but its true. If my mother could do it with no nannies and a very tight budget, there is no excuse for Brad and Angelina.

eljeran

Posted at 1:29 PM on February 13, 2014

your mom paid attention to you. she probably paid all of her attention to you. Angies attention is on the set.

fashion and styles, fashion trends, fashion week, celeberty fashion and styles, justin bieber hairstyles, short hairstyles, mens hairstyles

Posted at 5:03 AM on June 18, 2012

certainly like your web-site but you need to take a look at the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very troublesome to inform the reality nevertheless I will surely come back again.

cheap dentist in houston tx

Posted at 10:53 AM on May 26, 2012

Woah this blog is fantastic i really like studying your posts. Keep up the great work! You realize, lots of people are hunting around for this info, you can help them greatly.

academic

Posted at 2:33 AM on May 18, 2012

Then why are you even on this site Ava, if you have no opinion? This is for people who do.

Academic

Posted at 2:27 AM on May 18, 2012

I’ve never bought Angelina’s act with the kids. Her kids seem totally out of control. My personal opinion is that she has a mental disorder and that Brad is a wimp. Her kids will show their true upbringing and colors when they get older. I think she uses them as props along with her so called humanitarianism. She’s supported every war, including the one in Iraq and now Uganda where helpless people are being killed and shoved off their lands in a bid to grab their natural resources in the name of ‘Get Kony’, a minor war lord who hasn’t been heard from in 5 years. Do your research and don’t listen to this woman who’s just out for publicity, position and fame. In my personal opinion, she’s ruthless and her childrearing shows she would do well to concentrate more on being a MOTHER!

eljeran

Posted at 1:34 PM on February 13, 2014

Brad and Angie were having so much fun creating their image and getting the press to say anything they wanted them to say and watching the whole world believe it that they never once thought about the long term affects. It is all catching up with them now. Brad hasn’t had a genuine smile on his face in a very long time and the only time they show affection is the obligatory hand holding on the red carpet.

patrice

Posted at 9:28 AM on May 11, 2012

you know they probably need to take a step back and watch there kids show them the true way to life and not because they are rich they can misbehave its not funny at all

Ava

Posted at 8:53 AM on May 9, 2012

why do you care? How boring must your life be to find out that information and to go further to even post it on a website? I mean talk about getting a life. I think she should bring up the children in whatever way she pleases no one should should be the judge unless they babysit those 7 kids for a day, its not easy.

Ari

Posted at 4:13 PM on April 13, 2012

I have an aunt who has 7 kids. They’re great kids and they are some of my best friends. But, they are completely out of control. There are no rules. The youngest goes to bed at like 1am. They have guns. They have been arrested. They have made working bombs and brought them to school. A few didn’t go to college. Now that some of the older ones are out of the house, the younger ones are better. And medication helps.
But, bottom line is…
No matter who you are and how rich you are, with that many kids its almost impossible to control them all and the fact that they’re spoiled doesn’t help.

trish mcgrory

Posted at 10:57 AM on May 23, 2012

The moral there is not to have more children than you can handle.No matter how many children you have, you can teach them how to be and give them strict guidelines to follow. There is no need for any one in that country to have so many children, it is a choice. But as for excusing the troubles, i have seen bigger families with no help who did a brilliant job of raising all ten children.

JH in KC

Posted at 4:44 PM on September 9, 2012

I totally disagree…I come from a large family of 9 and we are considered a small family compared to cousins with 13 or more children. Maybe that many kids want be quiet as a mouse but totally unruly doesn’t have to be either. My father used a belt when it was needed there wasn’t any such thing as time out….we had to do chores and were expected to behave, show respect to each other, other people and our parents and to have manners. We were shown these things by example. I in turn expected those same qualities out of my children as well as did my siblings. Discipline has to be a norm for any family large or small to thrive in a healthy and safe environment. My older siblings helped with us younger ones but Momma and Dad made sure we understood what was expected at an early age and we did what was expected. Yes there were fights, and some chaos but not often and not while they were home and when they found out about it…it was dealt with. All this to say….very poor excuse to say “7 kids or 3 kids or however many kids” as the reason for poor parenting. Yes it takes dedication, time and energy to see to it these things are implemented but well worth it. By the way, don’t they have nannies???? I guess if the parents aren’t willing to enforce any rules how can the nannies. Sound like an aweful mess but the kids sure are cute and I really like Brad and Angie so I hope they get it together.

Maxie Smith

Posted at 9:38 PM on April 2, 2012

Come on what nonsense. I don’t think they would let their children behave as wild as what was indicated nor do I think they let them eat a steady diet of junk food. The kids generally seemed well behaved in public and the fact that they herd so many of them through the crowds and the paparazzi without losing one is a major plus in my book. Who cares if she let the boys play with toy guns, I don’t think that will turn them into killers. If that were so, with the video games, the news, the movies that all American kids are exposed to, they’d all be candidates for prison.