‘Jersey Shore’ Star Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino Checks Into Rehab

Tue, March 20, 2012 8:33pm EDT by 6 Comments
The Situation Rehab

‘The Situation’ has reportedly been spending time in an inpatient facility for the last few weeks. We hope he’s getting the help he needs!

Breaking news: Mike ‘The Situation’ Sorrentino is in rehab, reports TMZ.

The 29-year-old Jersey Shore star’s rep confirmed to the site he “has spent the past several weeks at an undisclosed location for much needed rest and recuperation after his extensive production and appearance schedule.”

Unfortunately, we’re not surprised by this disappointing news. We’ve all watched The Situation and his friends rage for years now…it was only a matter of time before it caught up with them.

That said, a source connected to the show tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively there is no chance Mike was doing drugs inside the house, as they are strictly monitored for anything outside of alcohol. That said, Mike always seemed to be “a different Mike” outside the show, our insider says. “He felt like he had this image to live up to, so he would ALWAYS take free drinks and try to be the life of the party,” the source explains. “It was troubling to watch.”

We contacted Snooki’s rep, who said she had “no comment.”

We hope Mike feels better soon — and can’t help but wonder how this will change next season of the show when he’s recovering and Snooki is pregnant!

Do YOU think The Jersey Shore will be the same again?

Reporting by Russ Weakland

anxiety

Posted at 1:45 PM on April 10, 2012

hello there and thank you for your information ? I’ve definitely picked up something new from proper here. I did then again experience a few technical points the use of this site, as I experienced to reload the website lots of instances prior to I may get it to load properly. I had been wondering in case your web hosting is OK? No longer that I am complaining, but sluggish loading circumstances instances will very frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your high quality rating if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for much more of your respective fascinating content. Make sure you replace this again soon..

roller coaster games

Posted at 1:42 PM on April 3, 2012

You actually make it seem really easy along with your presentation however I to find this topic to be really one thing that I think I’d never understand. It kind of feels too complicated and very large for me. I am having a look ahead in your next submit, I’ll try to get the cling of it!

Abominator

Posted at 1:39 PM on March 21, 2012

Bummer, he missed out getting paid for the stint. He should have contacted that shill, Dr. Drew, and get paid for his stint in Celebrity Rehab. He should fire his manager. We all want to see Mike going through his Dt’s

ann

Posted at 9:58 AM on March 21, 2012

Well…Age and wealth ain’t nothing but a number for
these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He
is almost 10 years older than I. We met via
~~–Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women
and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends.

Shyanne

Posted at 11:15 PM on March 20, 2012

I hope that he can get it together I love him and jersey shore and it just wouldn’t be the same without him

-shyanne <3

k

Posted at 9:16 PM on March 20, 2012

not that surprised it was bound to happen to one of the cast eventually