Selena Gomez Raps The Word 'P***y' In 'Spring Breakers'

Tue, March 20, 2012 12:52pm EDT by 53 Comments
Selena Gomez Spring Breakers

In the movie, Selena, Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Benson sing Khia’s ‘My Neck, My Back,’ an incredibly filthy song!

If Selena Gomez wants to shed her Disney princess image, then Spring Breakers is the perfect way to do that!

A source who has seen the script tells HollywoodLife.com that Selena, Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Benson all sing Khia‘s “My Neck, My Back,” while they are in the car together.

Now, if you are unfamiliar with the song, believe us, it’s really dirty. “So lick it now, lick it good, lick this p***y just like you should. My neck, my back, lick my p***y and my crack, my neck, my back, lick my p***y and my crack,” the lyrics read.

How will Justin Bieber react to his girlfriend saying these words?

More Selena Gomez News

1. Justin Bieber Reveals First Lyrics From ‘Believe’ Single ‘Boyfriend’ — About Selena Gomez?
  2. Justin Bieber Reveals Why He’ll Never Hide His Relationship With Selena Gomez
  3. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Go On Movie Date To Watch ’21 Jump Street’

Arcachnar

Posted at 6:27 AM on March 21, 2012

Sorry, but I forgot to say this: Is it really SURE if this is even true that this is the actually script we are talking about? Could not be just someone who only claims that this is the ”real” one?

Also, this is just a dirty song. They only singing this, because it is a part of the roles that they are playing.

Have not you people saw that K-Stew plays topless or naked in her new movie? Or are you people that judgemental about others?

Arcachnar

Posted at 6:19 AM on March 21, 2012

Why do you keep on bring JB in this? Sheez. Who cares what he is thinking?

You really should know that Selena is playing a MATURE ROLE in a MOVIE. That means that she is not and would not doing this in RL!!!

Do you people even know the difference between the RL and acting in a more MATURE movie? Probably too hard.

I repeat it for those who are a ‘little’ slow. Selena is ONLY doing this, because this is a part of her ROLE in this more MATURE movie. That means she will NEVER do this in RL. NEVER!

Is it that hard to understand this?

Dude

Posted at 7:24 PM on March 20, 2012

Come on now.This is a movie and shes playing a role and all yall Miley fans need to stfu.The reason why Miley gets picked on is because she does all of these things in real life.Smoking & trying to look sexy for everyone on stage.Selena’s just playing a role.That’s why she’s not getting hate.

JNN

Posted at 7:13 PM on March 20, 2012

I hate that Miley fans always have to make it about her and bringing her up with anything Selena related. Give it a rest. People need to learn the difference between fiction and non-fiction. Anyways, from the article, they kind of are trashing her. They make the big headline all about her when she is not the only one who appears to sing the song.

To my knowledge, nobody says anything about Demi, so I don’t know why she was brought up either. All the media says about Demi is that she is inspirational, which I guess is fine if people find her inspiring.

Hellogoodbye

Posted at 6:55 PM on March 20, 2012

Yeah and if Miley did this… everyone would trash her.

helllokitty2142

Posted at 6:09 PM on March 20, 2012

OMG ARE YOU GUYS THAT STUPID!!! This is for a movie guys, her character is suppose to be a trouble maker and just because she sings dirty songs that doesn’t mean shes a whore or a slut!! I sing dirty songs a lot BUT it doesn’t me me a whore or a slut!! So you can lick my p***y.

Selenator

Posted at 5:20 PM on March 20, 2012

Selena is just doing that for a movie! Why are you making a big deal about it?

michael a

Posted at 5:15 PM on March 20, 2012

in the artiicle it says “how will justin react to his girl saying these words” who cares what he thinks about Selena saying those words.he is not the boss of her.as far as i’m concerned she can do and say anything she wants,because she earns that right.oh and one more thing,why do they always bring up the kid (justin)when they run an article about Selena.there would be an article about Sel and then bam!there they go mentioning the kid,HINT:keep the kid out!SELENATOR 4 EVER!

Sam

Posted at 5:06 PM on March 20, 2012

I think it’s great that Selena is taking on a new role I mean it’s different I think Selena will like it I can’t wait to see the movie

javi

Posted at 4:40 PM on March 20, 2012

really people she’s making a movie about spring break they are doing everything a spring breaker does including karaoke i know some girls here are going to attack her for no reason but they have to know the difference between acting and real life.

Gattis

Posted at 3:59 PM on March 20, 2012

It isn’t accepted that an actress play a role?

Dani

Posted at 3:44 PM on March 20, 2012

I am getting so annoyed of people bringing up Miley and Demi whenever Selena does something. Like don’t blame Selena for the media’s judgements on Miley or Demi. Selena is doing a movie, and at the end of the day this isn’t her real image and for anyone to compare is ridiculous. There’s more that meets the eye to why people judges Miley more and I am a Miley fan for crying out loud.

lasf

Posted at 4:27 PM on March 20, 2012

omg ikr so trueee!!!! idk why people do that!!

Monica

Posted at 3:27 PM on March 20, 2012

Like it mutal everytime HWL talks about Justin she is mentioned and when its Selena he is mentioned and i dont think he cares its a movie role and she gnna b 20 i knw for fact what shes singing has been done to her lol idk bout the crack but yea lol im looking forward to seeing her not so sweet and innocent…..

trevor talbert

Posted at 3:18 PM on March 20, 2012

she is just acting i know she is

GABY

Posted at 3:15 PM on March 20, 2012

I DONT THINK ITS SHOCKING PEOPLE SWEAR!! I THINK EVERY ACTRESS OR SINGER OR ANY FAMOUS PEOPLE CURSE!! ITS NOT A BIG DEAL!!

Monica

Posted at 2:54 PM on March 20, 2012

OMG!!!!!!! it’s just a movie and she’s just actin!!!! duh!!!!!!!!

Moi

Posted at 2:25 PM on March 20, 2012

Now, when Miley or Demi were shedding their Disney image, it was wrong. Did they ever sing about oral sex? Nope. Did they get hate? Yes. Do they still get hate? Yes. Selena is shedding her Disney image by singing a song about oral sex and that’s completely okay YET when “can’t be tamed” came out everyone was like Miley is awful. Uhm that makes no sense. Has Miley ever openly sang or talked about sex? No. So you guys need to stop being biased. I don’t even see why you guys favor Selena so much. Like its wrong. Yeah its just for a movie and all but uh hello? Go ask any 7 year old girl who their favorite celebrity is and they’ll say Selena Gomez. It’s been almost a year since she stopped working for Disney channel. And her image isn’t shedding yet.

e4frrt

Posted at 4:28 PM on March 20, 2012

ikr!!!!people are biased and stupid sometimes!!! selena does anythings its fine and any other disney stars do something bad they make a huge deal out of it!!

Joanna

Posted at 6:06 PM on March 20, 2012

I love Miley don’t get me wrong but this is a totally different thing it’s for a MOVIE.But I do agree that Hollywoodlife is completely biased with Miley. Also I wouldn’t be surprised if the story wasn’t legit.

Just saying

Posted at 6:08 PM on March 20, 2012

The thing is that Selena only does things like this while playing a role whereas Miley does things like smoke from a bong willingly in real life. Also being in a movie and playing a role is a lot different then making music video, considering that when miley made can’t be tamed she had a say in what it was gonna be like and Selena is just following directors orders.

Dododo

Posted at 2:08 PM on March 20, 2012

Haha. This movie is gonna be awesome.

Stop bringing Justin Bieber into everything, though, HWL. Grow up.

Joy

Posted at 1:56 PM on March 20, 2012

Seriously, I’ve never seen any article here about Selena without mentioning Justin beiber -,-

mee

Posted at 5:30 PM on March 20, 2012

i totally agree… it’s so annoying that HWL keeps mentioning Justin Bieber, when the article is about Selena…

aquarius64

Posted at 1:23 PM on March 20, 2012

An attempt to shake the Disney image?

slutena

Posted at 1:21 PM on March 20, 2012

she is a bad girl ! f**k her sl*ty wh*re

Kendra

Posted at 2:08 PM on March 20, 2012

Considering your language on a public forum isn’t much to boast about, you’re in no position to comment on selena’s image or even call her a bad girl. Please take your hate and get educated. Common sense seems to have skipped you.

Arcachnar

Posted at 9:55 AM on March 21, 2012

Wow. You should realize that you are a bloody hypocrite for saying this. Go back to school.

Kendra

Posted at 1:20 PM on March 20, 2012

Justin’s opinion on this is irrelevant. They have separate careers. Neither should have a bearing on either’s career. What she does in her career is none of his business, just like his career is none of her business. They’re in a personal relationship. They’re not each other’s business consultants or advisors.

I still think Selena is a good role model. This is her role on camera…she never cusses or even uses a foul word in front of her fans. Besides, the movie is R-rated. It is aimed at a very niche market, this doesn’t mean she’s shedding her good girl image, it means she’s taking riskier roles. She’s always said that she likes being challenged creatively.

Guess what?

Posted at 1:17 PM on March 20, 2012

she had to sing it it’s for her movie and it’s her job she isn’t a bad girl

sg b**ch

Posted at 1:13 PM on March 20, 2012

oh she want someone to lick her p***y

Cool girl

Posted at 1:10 PM on March 20, 2012

She is turning bad I can’t believe this

lolshesucks

Posted at 4:29 PM on March 20, 2012

no duh!!! she wants to!!!

Just Sayin Haters

Posted at 9:49 PM on March 20, 2012

DUDE! She’s just playing a role in a movie! Its prob rated (I frogot) JUST STOP HATERS ! @lolshesucks she does not suck u probbaly do!

david b conway

Posted at 5:53 AM on March 21, 2012

dear hollywood life ,web site hi my name is david conway and my comments to here is that i am not acceppting selena gomez , left walt disney production company yet her name is still under the web site of disney infonet .com web site , love david conway