Selena Gomez Raps The Word 'P***y' In 'Spring Breakers'

Tue, March 20, 2012 12:52pm EDT by 53 Comments
Selena Gomez Spring Breakers

In the movie, Selena, Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Benson sing Khia’s ‘My Neck, My Back,’ an incredibly filthy song!

If Selena Gomez wants to shed her Disney princess image, then Spring Breakers is the perfect way to do that!

A source who has seen the script tells HollywoodLife.com that Selena, Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Benson all sing Khia‘s “My Neck, My Back,” while they are in the car together.

Now, if you are unfamiliar with the song, believe us, it’s really dirty. “So lick it now, lick it good, lick this p***y just like you should. My neck, my back, lick my p***y and my crack, my neck, my back, lick my p***y and my crack,” the lyrics read.

How will Justin Bieber react to his girlfriend saying these words?

More Selena Gomez News

1. Justin Bieber Reveals First Lyrics From ‘Believe’ Single ‘Boyfriend’ — About Selena Gomez?
  2. Justin Bieber Reveals Why He’ll Never Hide His Relationship With Selena Gomez
  3. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Go On Movie Date To Watch ’21 Jump Street’

Casendra .S

Posted at 7:54 AM on September 20, 2012

They are so.O Vulgar and Cheap + IDGAF!! -_-

selena4akilah

Posted at 6:34 PM on July 8, 2012

omg i looked up the song and its really and truly dirty but i no surprise she is singing it cause that what the movie is about being wild , drinking, dirty dancing , smoking , sex and a bunch of other illegal stuff

Dewald

Posted at 5:06 PM on July 6, 2012

To talk the truth I never and I repeat never thought selena Gomez the one and only selena Gomez would do such things.Well if that is the way she wants her life then she must do it then.I not trying to rule ore run her life I have my own but realy it was a big shock to see her do such things

Dave101

Posted at 11:08 AM on April 25, 2012

Justin probably licks Selena’s pussy and crack regularly, so no big deal.

Casendra .S

Posted at 8:03 AM on September 20, 2012

LoL^-^

taketwo

Posted at 7:52 PM on November 5, 2012

You’ve taken this discussion into a very filthy and disgusting path. It’s about the script in the movie not about Selena and Justin’s personal life which is non of your or anybody elses’s business. There’s always dirty minded people like you who really enjoy saying making stupid comments because it’s in your nature.

paul

Posted at 5:14 AM on March 30, 2012

A) It’s Selena’s business and her decision
B) It’s not Justin Bieber business, but he already knows the script
B) The film is not for the little fans ..

latavia

Posted at 11:23 AM on April 15, 2012

Girl you is so right she grown she can do whatever she wanna do

springbreakers

Posted at 5:22 PM on March 25, 2012

Well, if that’s what she wants, I may have to help her out with that…

delena

Posted at 10:13 AM on March 25, 2012

selena is wonderfull she is beatiful and justin should break up with her selena can maride with taylor lautner or joe jones her new movie is greate

Molls

Posted at 3:57 PM on March 22, 2012

They’re playing wild girls in a movie. I guess her young fans think she’s playing herself in the movie. She’s not.

Casendra .S

Posted at 8:08 AM on September 20, 2012

$ change’s your life 360ْ

taketwo

Posted at 7:43 PM on November 5, 2012

You mean 180% turn,right? 360% would mean she would completely turn around.

xileny

Posted at 10:56 PM on March 21, 2012

what is the deal? , She’s acting , obviously that song is for the tittle of this movie

reyan

Posted at 3:47 PM on March 21, 2012

its just acting its not like this is real life so idgaf

trevor talbert

Posted at 11:23 AM on March 21, 2012

im not surprised, and she is just acting period.

ann

Posted at 10:04 AM on March 21, 2012

Well…Age and wealth ain’t nothing but a number for
these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He
is almost 10 years older than I. We met via
~~–Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women
and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends.

taketwo

Posted at 7:57 PM on November 5, 2012

Ah I believe everybody was talking about the dirty lyrics in the song the stars were singing not about age difference with their boyfriends.