Selena Gomez Pees In The Street, Dirty Dances & Gets Arrested In 'Spring Breakers'

Tue, March 20, 2012 5:07pm EDT by 20 Comments
Selena Gomez Spring Breakers

Spoiler alert! Although Selena isn’t the baddest girl in Spring Breakers, she still gets pretty raunchy!

For those of you who love Selena Gomez for her good girl roles, you might want to cover your eyes for some scenes in Spring Breakers.

We told you that she sings a really dirty rap song, but there’s more to her role!

A source who saw the script tells HollywoodLife.com that not only does Selena pee in the street, but she dirty dances with a joke and gets arrested with her three friends!

Are you surprised that Selena is in this kind of movie, HollywoodLifers?

More Selena Gomez News

1. Selena Gomez Raps The Word ‘P***y’ In ‘Spring Breakers’
  2. Justin Bieber Reveals First Lyrics From ‘Believe’ Single ‘Boyfriend’ — About Selena Gomez?
  3. Justin Bieber Reveals Why He’ll Never Hide His Relationship With Selena Gomez

jussi78

Posted at 4:55 AM on December 2, 2012

wants to see sel pee

Erica

Posted at 11:01 PM on July 7, 2012

What is it rated WANT TO SEE IT SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mimi

Posted at 12:48 AM on June 21, 2012

I love Selena Gomez I am sooo exicited that she is doing spring breakers and I’m glad she’s not the baddest girl. No matter what bad thing she does I’m still gonna be her fan. <3 u Selena

code de la route

Posted at 8:29 PM on May 10, 2012

Heya i’m for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to present one thing back and help others like you helped me.

Arcachnar

Posted at 6:08 AM on March 21, 2012

Selena is doing this for a MOVIE, not in RL!!! Get this through your little brains. She is ACTING!!!!

Besides, there is no way to tell that this is an offical script that you are talking about @HL. So, first see than believe that this is truly will happen in the movie.

@Tinx and Anna Please get your butt out of here. You two are only wasting our bandwith again with your retarddom again. Or @Anna are you just a sockpuppet?

Crystal

Posted at 4:59 AM on March 21, 2012

I really hate it when people compare them, but seriously guys, everyone dissed Miley about her LOL movie, but i really dont see how it is okay for Selena to be in a movie as vulgar too. I mean, she drinks and stuff, thats a too much too! :O :O

tin2x

Posted at 4:29 AM on March 21, 2012

shes annoyinggggggggggg

anna

Posted at 5:23 AM on March 21, 2012

agreed

anna

Posted at 5:25 AM on March 21, 2012

totally agree

Smh

Posted at 6:51 AM on March 21, 2012

Youre annoyinnnnnnnng and wasting your time hating on sOmeonewho is actually successful in life.

Mirchy

Posted at 2:09 AM on March 21, 2012

I cant wait to see the movie, and I know one thing its gonna be amazing! :)

Lindsey

Posted at 9:53 PM on March 20, 2012

this movie is gonna be soo sick ! I cannot wait to see it ! she is awesome . (:

javi

Posted at 9:30 PM on March 20, 2012

guys again she’s doing a movie and indie movie in those kind of movies if you have to use drugs you have to do it if your having sex you do it and if you pee on the street you do it this movies are raw indie films and I’m hoping she does more intense roles.

L0L, why you so funny?

Posted at 9:25 PM on March 20, 2012

OKAY I SAY CONGRATS SELENA
because she shouldnt be expressed as the actress who only portrays a ‘good girl’ image. Acting is all about expressing their character expressions and what not. There isnt a rule where Selena has to be the good girl in every single movie. And I support that she’s taking this next movie to show to some people out there that this isnt as serious as it should be. Everyone doesnt have to be expressed as one thing, we’re not all dynamic as it may seem.
I say, Selena will do great in Spring Breakers because its probably going to turn out great. Its nothing so tragic and shocking. Its probably just reality

Steph

Posted at 3:08 AM on September 9, 2012

She actually plays the “good girl” in this movie so…

Kit-kat

Posted at 9:22 PM on March 20, 2012

Have you ever hoped to do something you would never do in a script or play? Just because she is in this movie does not mean she is really like that she is old enough and is just having fun maybe to see just what it’s like. She will never compareto this role so stop freaking out!!!

SelenaFan

Posted at 6:32 PM on March 20, 2012

I Swear Ppl are sooooo stupid for hatinq on selena gomez, shes a great role modle,shes is so0 damn pretty, she wants to show fan a different side of her shes done with music for now and workinq on actinq ppl need to read and not talk so0 much crap i swear ppl are stupid,if you hate selena gomez the off this page, we all know shes datinq justin bieber, so Wat who cares, there great togther, aleast hes not scared to show his true feelinqs with her and go out in the open with her not like nick jonas,wow ppl are haters,ima lookinq forward to see her new movies,Freak yuu haters,iLovee selena gomez till the end,

go away

Posted at 6:26 PM on March 20, 2012

I can’t wait to see this movie. This definitely very different.

helllokitty2142

Posted at 6:11 PM on March 20, 2012

Hahahah that’s funny. :)

jen

Posted at 5:55 PM on March 20, 2012

So then what do the other girls do if she is not the raunchiest? I’m really confused why she is doing this movie, but like she said, she is starting at zero after Disney. It’s not like they are handing her movie roles. She is working to get them, so I’m interested to see why she fought for this role.