Jessica Simpson Admits: 'I'm READY To Push'

Tue, March 20, 2012 9:45am EDT by 7 Comments

The VERY pregnant star jokes to Jimmy Kimmel that she’s so ready to give birth, her water could break in the middle of his show — and gives a crazy explanation for why she’s so big!

During a March 19 appearance on The Jimmy Kimmel Show, a glowing Jessica Simpson revealed that she’s not nervous at all about giving birth to her baby-to-be with fiance Eric Johnson. “No, I’m ready to push,” she said. “I feel like I have a bowling ball sitting on my hoo ha!”

Gently mocking her big bump, Jimmy Kimmel asked if she’s sure she’s not having twins. “Everybody is saying that to me,” Jessica said. But she explains that she’s carrying around a lot of amniotic fluid.

“So whenever my water breaks, it’ll be like a fire hydrant!” Jessica jokes. “And let’s hope it doesn’t happen tonight!” Jimmy added that he would be “delighted” to deliver her child then and there.

Jessica reportedly has a month left of her pregnancy, but doesn’t she look like she’s due any day now?

More Jessica Simpson:

1. Inside Jessica Simpson’s Star-Studded Baby Shower — See Pics
  2. The View Ladies Say Michelle Duggar Must Be Getting Pregnant For Great Orgasms
  3. Jessica Simpson’s Baby Name — Revealed

Valentina

Posted at 11:38 AM on March 21, 2012

I believe it’s a lot of fluid, but I also know that amniotic fluid isn’t in your arms, thighs and face…baby girl is enjoying her freedom, and she has the right. I just wish celebs would feel comfortable enough to admit that they eat.

ann

Posted at 10:02 AM on March 21, 2012

Well…Age and wealth ain’t nothing but a number for
these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He
is almost 10 years older than I. We met via
~~–Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women
and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends.

alana

Posted at 5:45 PM on March 20, 2012

I was HUGE with my first son. That’s what happens when you get pregnant, you get a belly, duh. Sometimes they are bigger then others and smaller then others.

The Real Cie

Posted at 3:30 PM on March 20, 2012

Gawd…waaaay too much information!

gbtw

Posted at 1:15 PM on March 20, 2012

she’s gigantic, but as beautiful as ever…

SomberHeart

Posted at 11:33 AM on March 20, 2012

My stomach was that big with my second. I can tell ya one thing, her stomach is not going to be pretty after the birth.

ann

Posted at 9:56 AM on March 20, 2012

Well…Age and wealth ain’t nothing but a number for
these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is
almost 10 years older than I.We met via
~~–Agelessmeet .COM~~,a nice place for younger women and oldermen, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other!
Maybe you want to check it out or tell your friends:)