Jennie Garth Seen First Time Since Split Without Wedding Ring!

Tue, March 20, 2012 9:40am EDT by 12 Comments
Jennie Garth Seen Without Wedding Ring On

Poor Jennie! It must be so tough after 11 years of marriage to Peter Facinelli to take that ring off and move forward.

Jennie Garth, 39, is creating a new chapter in her life and career after she and Peter Facinelli made the shocking announcement they’re divorcing.

The actress was seen filming scenes for her new reality show Little Bit Country in Beverly Hills and what was prominently missing was her wedding band.

Last Wednesday, Peter was seen riding his motorcycle sans his wedding ring.

The couple decided to end their 11-year marriage on March 13. They have three daughters: Luca, 14, Lola, 9, and Fiona, 5.

More Jennie Garth News:

1. Peter Facinelli & Jennie Garth Deny Cheating Rumors
  2. Jennie Garth & Peter Facinelli Went Through Intensive Counseling To Save Marriage
  3. Have Peter Facinelli & Jennie Garth Been Separated For Months?

Wanda

Posted at 5:26 PM on May 14, 2012

Jennie, keep your chin up. Yes, divorce is devistating. I know, been through it twice. It isn’t your fault. You are a beautiful, & strong woman. You’ll come through it with flying colors!

hard cor sex

Posted at 10:17 AM on May 13, 2012

Magnificent website. Plenty of useful information here. I’m sending it to some pals ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks for your effort!

Alvin P

Posted at 6:03 AM on May 13, 2012

Jennie,I forgot to mention,have a wonderful Mothers Day.

abdulrahaman bala

Posted at 5:27 AM on May 13, 2012

I realy know that every thing has begening it most have an end. But my advised to you here is, to beleave in god and take it as destiny. And pray to god may be he may decide to call you back as his loved ones.

Jeffrey Henning

Posted at 1:50 AM on May 13, 2012

Well first of all he looks a little fem (Gay) I have always liked Jennie, she is built for speed , maybe she was too much for him , it’s a shame for the divorce and the kids and all that custody crap. Jennie sweetheart you may be better off down the road. I keep looking at these photos of this looooser , and I would like to lay him out bleeding and broken bones what is he thinking, he’s a douche bag, call Jennie anytime.

turbo40

Posted at 6:46 PM on May 12, 2012

I am so srry that you are sad I know how hard it is to lose some you loved for 11yrs I know how it is to lose someone who is dear to them.I lost my dad wheni was 9 yrs old on my birthday and then 18 yrs later I lost my mom to ovarian cancer she was my whole world and when she dead I had a major break down.Please don’t let that happen to you talk to anyone willing to listen to you a parent a friend or a girlfriend or a thearpist like I go to see.Thank god I have a sister if I did not have my sister I do not know what I would do without her.after the break down i had a medcines to take to get me through the day.You will find love agan I am 40 just like you if you want call me when you feel lonely my cell phone number is (570)430-3576 my name is eddie.

#1 GR Residential Painting

Posted at 12:10 PM on May 4, 2012

Remarkable things here. I am very satisfied to see your article. Thanks so much and I am looking forward to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

Patient Transport Patient Transport Services

Posted at 9:16 PM on April 25, 2012

I like the helpful information you supply on your articles. I will bookmark your blog and take a look at again right here frequently. I am slightly certain I’ll be informed plenty of new stuff proper right here! Best of luck for the following!

nioxin recharging complex for hair

Posted at 12:53 PM on April 22, 2012

Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favourite justification seemed to be on the net the simplest factor to be mindful of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed at the same time as people consider issues that they plainly don’t recognise about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and also outlined out the entire thing with no need side-effects , other people could take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thank you

data reacovery cranberry township

Posted at 10:01 AM on April 22, 2012

I just could not leave your web site prior to suggesting that I actually loved the standard information an individual supply for your visitors? Is going to be back steadily in order to investigate cross-check new posts

Andrey Min'kov

Posted at 11:51 AM on March 20, 2012

Can become a Lord of the Ring

ann

Posted at 9:57 AM on March 20, 2012

Well…Age and wealth ain’t nothing but a number for
these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is
almost 10 years older than I.We met via
~~–Agelessmeet .COM~~,a nice place for younger women and oldermen, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other!
Maybe you want to check it out or tell your friends:)