'Gossip Girl' Spoiler: Chuck & Blair's Secret Meeting

Tue, March 20, 2012 6:43pm EDT by 77 Comments

Spotted: Chuck and Blair secretly meeting in Soho. Is this planned or just happen-stance?

Rejoice Chair fans! Hopes are high for a Chuck and Blair end-of-the-season reunion!

I’m hoping this photo above (and this photo) that a fan tweeted earlier today is a good indication of what’s to come when Gossip Girl returns from hiatus on April 2.

While details from the scenes are unknown, I’m hoping it involves steamy, passionate kiss between Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair (Leighton Meester)!

What do you think Chair fans? Will Blair and Chuck reunite by the end of the season? Vote and weigh in below.

– Nicole Karlis

More Gossip Girl news:

1. ‘Gossip Girl’ Can’t End Next Season — Chair And Dair Fans Need To Come Together
  2. ‘Gossip Girl’ Star Kaylee Defer Reveals Chuck & Blair’s Destiny
  3. New ‘Gossip Girl’ Pics: Blair Waldorf Sleeps With Dan Humphrey In The Airport

Jackie

Posted at 9:24 AM on March 21, 2012

Yessss! Chuck and Blair! I don’t care what’s going on really. Just love that they are spending so much time together and in THE LIMO nevertheless. We all know what happens when Chair start spending time together :)

Dair is on borrowed time, friends.

And WTF is Blair doing shopping at The Body Shoppe. She traded down from Caviar to fish sticks, so I guess I can’t be surprised.

Leighton + Ed = a happy me :)

Kara Janx

Posted at 12:08 PM on March 22, 2012

LMAO at Blair shopping at Body Shop. I swear it’s like they’ve totally screwed up her character. She’ll soon be shopping at some Earth Fare/Whole Foods type place too. She’s become all crunchy granola. Donut has turned her into Vanessa.

Leticia

Posted at 3:24 PM on March 22, 2012

GMTA! She’s becoming like that Troll Vanessa! Most hated character ever on Gossip Girl. These writers are on crack!

Crystal

Posted at 4:56 PM on March 22, 2012

trolololol at Blair at the Body Shop. OMG. this show has jumped the shark!

Laurene

Posted at 4:35 PM on March 23, 2012

LOL oh Blair and the Body Shop. So funny

jessica

Posted at 3:02 PM on March 26, 2012

We all know what happens when Chair start spending time together “IN A LIMO” ;)

Can’t wait for them to get back together and it should be A BIG REUNION :D

Shanna

Posted at 9:04 AM on March 21, 2012

I hope they reunite by the end of the season. Not sure they will but my fingers are crossed! Love Chuck and Blair! They are the reason I’ve been watching all these years!! :))

dare to kill dair?!

Posted at 5:46 AM on March 21, 2012

and yeah chuck has hurt blair before but seriously he’s changed.. and its not like blair is so innocent herself, regadless they always go back to each other because they love each other that much.. their love is magnetic.

dare to kill dair?!

Posted at 5:40 AM on March 21, 2012

i really hope they end up together, for me they were the best thing about gossip girl.. they are meant to be together! dan and blair are really disgusting.. chair forever.. obviously some people dont know true love when they see it

Chair

Posted at 5:23 AM on March 21, 2012

When was the last time we got dan and blair set pics since met step kiss one? Dan and blair are going to the next level and there are chair pics out on the hiatus? that says it all

SavetheButterflies

Posted at 3:43 AM on March 21, 2012

With Gossip girl,we never know and especially with Blair & Chuck I think everything is always possible.Seriously,Dan&Blair…that’s below the belt!Just a big joke in this show,a more obstacle!maybe they’re ‘cute’ together but so banal&soooo boring…(zZzzz) then,it’s old hat. Chuck&Blair can make a big difference with the others series,They are out of the ordinary and their love is captivating.
Please Save Them!!

leigh

Posted at 1:53 AM on March 21, 2012

I really hope they do get back together. Sorry but Dan and Blair is really, really bad and Chuck and Blair have always been the best thing about the show

mel

Posted at 1:51 AM on March 21, 2012

Yes! Chuck and Blair scenes! I think I’ll watch the last two episodes now!

Sunny

Posted at 12:22 AM on March 21, 2012

Awww, I saw this and I really want Chuck and Blair to get back together. The sooner the better because this show is so terible without them together that I really just can’t watch it anymore.

Meg

Posted at 12:18 AM on March 21, 2012

Well, I sure hope so,Nicole, because if they don’t I certainly will not be tuning into Gossipgirl ever again. Thanks for the update!

Allie

Posted at 9:39 PM on March 20, 2012

I don’t think anything on this show is “happenstance”. Is it a coincidence that these pics came out just when Dan and Blair are about to start having terrible sex with each other? I think not. Clearly they’re trying to give hope to Chair fans for an upcoming reunion (although personally, I think Blair has a ways to go before I’d even want her with Chuck).

But I’m glad I’ll at least have a reason to tune back in at the end of the season. Chuck and Blair own GG finales :)

Olivia

Posted at 9:35 PM on March 20, 2012

Hope so!! :) Looks like they’re scheming together, and we all know what that led to in S2!

Lauren

Posted at 8:41 PM on March 20, 2012

A secret meeting in the middle of the street?? ahah!

“Hopes are high” Really?? You probably don’t see (or don’t want to see) how much Blair looks unhappy on the photos.

Are you a 12 years old girl? Of course you are!

cm2

Posted at 8:52 PM on March 20, 2012

Seriously. Real, unbiased fans want Blair to he happy, and not miserable as she appears here. I really hope the person who wrote this isn’t pretending to be unbiased anymore. Absolutely no one is being fooled.

Sarah

Posted at 5:19 AM on March 21, 2012

Excuse me? I’m 24 and the majority of chair fans I know are in their twenties and thirties, GG has been on for 5 years the ages of the fans vary greatly. I even know a 50 year old chair fan. In every scene does she look happy when she’s with Dan? There are other things that are happening. She wasnt happy in scenes with Dan because she was upset with something else. So you cant blame Chuck for her being unhappy in these set pics. The saddest Blair has been this season was because she COULDN’T be with Chuck. She was heartbroken on the phone when he said she should marry Louis. She felt dead inside without him. I want Blair to feel alive. And yes Dan did make Blair happy in 5×17 but you know the scene it was parraleling? 2×25. Blair giggled. Ive never heard her giggle like that other then that scene. And that was with Chuck. What about the bar mitzvah scene? Through everything that was happening at the time they could still go in their own bubble and be happy witheachother. Blair CHOSE to call Chuck in 5×10, she CHOSE to tell him that she never wanted to leave him. Chuck and Blair are a great love, true love. they have a force field effect on eachother, they have always been connected no matter whats happened between them.

Kara Janx

Posted at 12:09 PM on March 22, 2012

Perfect comment is perfect

Sarah

Posted at 8:02 PM on March 20, 2012

Im so happy they are having scenes! I hope this leads to a reunion thats for good this time, we nearly got that in 5×10 :( I love Chuck and Blair so much and always will. The worst thing theyve ever done, the darkest thought they’d ever had Il stand by them both through anything and everything <3

jessica

Posted at 3:14 PM on March 26, 2012

I can’t wait for 5×18 not because I love Dair, but because I am going to be ROFL at the TERRIBLE sex Dair are going to have LMFAO.

CHAIR FTW <3 <3 <3

GGFAN

Posted at 8:00 PM on March 20, 2012

See it is pics like this that give me hope!!!! I can honestly say that I will not stop watching gossip girl even if Dan and Blair are together because i know it is only temporary. She will ALWAYS go back to Chuck!!!!!!! CHAIR FOREVER!!!

maria

Posted at 7:43 PM on March 20, 2012

I don’t know if they will be back together by the end of this season, but I think it’s better to wait for the next season. The writers will break them up again. That’s the reason why I don’t hope for this season. Also Blair needs to learn a few things before she is ready. She can’t jump from one guy to another. This season was insane.

sarah

Posted at 7:37 PM on March 20, 2012

Thanks for the picture!!. I love Chair!!, hopefully soon they are together!. I look forward to their scenes and I hope the writers write a proper and credible reconciliation. And finally they are together forever!!.

Lauren

Posted at 8:55 PM on March 20, 2012

A credible reconciliation? There is no reconciliation when the man who pretends love you sells you for his business and hurts you physically.

Leticia

Posted at 3:26 PM on March 22, 2012

Oh go away Lauren. Stop spewing your Ban propoganda. Don’t you have some macros to run to cheat on a few polls? Oh of course you do. You are doing it on this one.

Jackie

Posted at 7:36 PM on March 20, 2012

CB TOGETHER FOREVER. I love this couple as far as the eye can see and back. There have been sooo many season 2 parallels this season. So I’m going to go with yes, they are most definitely going to reunite by the end of the season.

megs

Posted at 7:35 PM on March 20, 2012

my heart literally leaped!! i really want chair!! i actually want old gossip girl back. ive been watching season 3 first few episodes just cause A: chuck and blair are together B: its like the gossip girl ive known and love C: blair treats dan like shes suppose to. not this i love you crap.

Antonia

Posted at 7:31 PM on March 20, 2012

I’m sure they will! C&B forever!

Sarra

Posted at 7:31 PM on March 20, 2012

I hope.If not,I’m sure we’ll get our reunion in the upcoming season and I can’t wait to see it.

Chris

Posted at 7:30 PM on March 20, 2012

all I know is that there are more Chair scenes which means more reasons to watch!! I love them so much!

Leticia

Posted at 3:27 PM on March 22, 2012

Yah. Even if they don’t reunite this season at least we’ll get some good scenes. They are the best thing about Gossip Girl.

Chris

Posted at 7:29 PM on March 20, 2012

Yeahhhhh,finally something to look forward !

Moll

Posted at 7:26 PM on March 20, 2012

CB yay!

MSC

Posted at 7:25 PM on March 20, 2012

Chuck and Blair for life! U hope they get back together!