'Gossip Girl' Spoiler: Chuck & Blair's Secret Meeting

Tue, March 20, 2012 6:43pm EST by 77 Comments

Spotted: Chuck and Blair secretly meeting in Soho. Is this planned or just happen-stance?

Rejoice Chair fans! Hopes are high for a Chuck and Blair end-of-the-season reunion!

I’m hoping this photo above (and this photo) that a fan tweeted earlier today is a good indication of what’s to come when Gossip Girl returns from hiatus on April 2.

While details from the scenes are unknown, I’m hoping it involves steamy, passionate kiss between Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair (Leighton Meester)!

What do you think Chair fans? Will Blair and Chuck reunite by the end of the season? Vote and weigh in below.

– Nicole Karlis

More Gossip Girl news:

1. ‘Gossip Girl’ Can’t End Next Season — Chair And Dair Fans Need To Come Together
  2. ‘Gossip Girl’ Star Kaylee Defer Reveals Chuck & Blair’s Destiny
  3. New ‘Gossip Girl’ Pics: Blair Waldorf Sleeps With Dan Humphrey In The Airport

xoxoxGossipGirlxoxox

Posted at 1:05 PM on May 2, 2012

dan has become a lost puppy dog now that’s he’s with blair, i don’t know whether to pat him on the head or give him some kibbles n bits. it’s just sad…. Go to Rome PLEASE!! it’s to depressing to watch him now.
couples that should end up together

Darome-Dan and rome LOL
Chair- chuck and blair
Serenate-serena and nate
Logo- Lola please go.

Kenzie

Posted at 3:24 AM on May 12, 2012

Ha couldn’t agree with you more! That is the perfecttt ending for me:) But as long as Serena and Nate and Chuck/Blair are endgame I really don’t care what happens to Lola and Dan. maybe the can end up together for all I care lol

Shelby

Posted at 2:49 PM on April 23, 2012

I will not watch Gossip girl if Dan and Blair end up together. I just started watching it and I’m on season 4. My curiosity peaked, and I looked up to see if Blair and Chuck would reunite together. No on seems to know since the season hasn’t ended. Until I know for sure if Chuck and Blair end up together, I wont finish watching the series. Putting Dan and Blair together was a mistake. Chick and Blair are the perfect couple, I really want them to b together.

Piper

Posted at 12:02 AM on March 24, 2012

No way. I’ll wait for the spoilers to know for sure that they’re together before tuning in again. I want to keep my Dan Humphrey consumption down to zero level!

torontogirl98

Posted at 10:44 PM on March 27, 2012

I totally agree with you watching Dan and Blair makes me gag, please give us some confirmation spoilers so I can start watching again

randy

Posted at 4:30 PM on March 23, 2012

So excited for more Chuck and Blair scenes! I would love to think they are going to reunite but I vote “No”
I think none of the characters will be paired up at the end of the season. That’s how it usually goes.

Sondra

Posted at 2:34 PM on March 23, 2012

I definitely want them to reunite and these pictures are getting me more and more excited! I miss them! I’m not sure we will be that lucky though *sigh*

penny

Posted at 1:01 PM on March 23, 2012

There are things I want and things I think will be.

I WANT Chuck and Blair to reunite by the end of the season and have little babies in bowties and headbands.

But I THINK they will end the season single. Maybe they will start over again as friends. But I don’t think they will be a couple by the end of the season. I hate it but I know how the writers are. They will just break them up after 5 minutes.

G Queen

Posted at 12:56 PM on March 23, 2012

Chuck and Blair! Blair and Chuck! Please bring them back!

Joanie

Posted at 12:44 PM on March 23, 2012

I want Chuck and Blair back so badly! But I don’t think we’ll get them back together for good until the final season. They have to save them for the finish line. :( I think Blair will end the season single and working on her friendship with Serena.

sophia

Posted at 4:40 PM on March 22, 2012

Don’t get me wrong i am a CB fan but seriuously i really don’t want chuck to take her back at least not now.

Crystal

Posted at 4:55 PM on March 22, 2012

I’m ok with it if she either has post traumatic stress disorder or just temporary insanity. lol. This person is so not Blair Waldorf. I defy anyone to claim she’s just growing up. She’s not a better person. She’s a third rate Serena that likes the same things Vanessa does. I don’t like Serena or Vanessa so why would I like this character?

Tiff

Posted at 3:40 PM on March 22, 2012

I miss Blair, Claire no me gusta. It’s time for Chuck and Blair to reunite and the silly obstacles to end… inevitable ppl, deal with it. Thanks Nicole, keep the CB love coming!!!

Crystal

Posted at 4:44 PM on March 22, 2012

So tired of Claire. Bring back Blair. I love her and Chuck.

Leticia

Posted at 3:21 PM on March 22, 2012

I just want to know why Blair Waldorf would be shopping at the Body Shop? Brooklyn has ruined my UES Queen! Humphrey is turning her into some bizarre Serena and Troll Vanessa hybrid! Save our Queen! Bring back Chuck and Blair!

CHUCK AND BLAIR

Posted at 2:29 PM on March 22, 2012

CHUCK AND BLAIR ARE THE ONLY REASON I STILL WATCH THIS SHOW. GG WOULD BE DEAD WITHOUT THEM. MISS THEM SO MUCH <3

Zari

Posted at 2:27 PM on March 22, 2012

It’s not gossip girl without Chuck and Blair together. I hope this finale is nice to us and they get together and be happy.

Kara Janx

Posted at 12:00 PM on March 22, 2012

They need to! The show isn’t the same without Chuck and Blair. All my friends have quit watching. Some quit after Blair married Louis and the rest when she got with Dan. Blair needs to be with Chuck!

leema

Posted at 11:32 AM on March 22, 2012

I sure hope they are going to reunite by the end of the season! Chuck and Blair are just what this show needs!!

Crystal

Posted at 4:45 PM on March 22, 2012

I hope so too but you never know with this show. They jumped the shark this season with Louis and now D

Kelley

Posted at 10:46 AM on March 22, 2012

Please please please let this be a reunion!

ray ray

Posted at 10:18 AM on March 22, 2012

If only! The writers would be crazy to not reunite them this season but then the writers also Blanded up the show by making it all about Humphrey, so I don’t have alot of faith in them. I know they will eventually reunite because they are soulmates but not sure about this season.

Tralia

Posted at 10:01 AM on March 22, 2012

I’m not sure if they will reunite or not by the end of the season. The writers love giving them obstacles. If the CW knew what was good for it it would force the writers to put in a Chuck and Blair reunion though. But at least Dan and Blair will be dead by then. Thank goodness for that at least.

Kara Janx

Posted at 12:06 PM on March 22, 2012

Damn. You are right. OK. I have vote that they won’t reunite by season end. But I still want them to. Chuck and Blair ARE Gossip Girl.

Sherrie

Posted at 9:18 AM on March 22, 2012

I would love a reunion but I doubt we’ll get one. The writers said that if they got Chuck and Blair back together they’d just break them up again 5 minutes later. :( It’s obvious they are endgame but I think we’ll have to wait for a reunion. :(

Carla

Posted at 9:26 AM on March 22, 2012

Yeah I think you are right. The fans deserve a Chuck and Blair reunion and obviously most of them want it. But these writers don’t know how to write a couple together. They can only do the build up and the destruction. :( I just hope we get some Chuck and Blair happiness in S6 and the gawd awful Donut and Blair crap dies this season. That way I can go back to fast forwarding Donut’s terrible hair. It’s traumatic to look at.

Tralia

Posted at 10:05 AM on March 22, 2012

Oh lord. That hair. Dan and Blair’s relationship needs to die for that reason alone! Forget the ratings and weak buzz for the show now. Just kill it so the majority of the audience can be spared looking at that awful hair. lol

Sorry Penn. I’ll always love you for saying the fans love Chuck and Blair and they are soulmates. But brother, you need to cut that hair!

ray ray

Posted at 10:19 AM on March 22, 2012

ITA

ray

Posted at 10:22 AM on March 22, 2012

lol I like Penn! Just not Humphrey. But yah. The hair is hideous. lol. I love him for saying Chuck and Blair are soulmates and being part of the Occupy movement. He’s sort of like Dan. Dan knows Chuck and Blair are soulmates too. haha

Tralia

Posted at 10:02 AM on March 22, 2012

Good point. I forget Safran said that.

leema

Posted at 11:34 AM on March 22, 2012

I totally forgot the writers said that. Oh well. There go my hopes for a Chair reunion. At this point I’ll probably tune back in for the series finale. Youtube will have to do until then.

Lily

Posted at 9:07 AM on March 22, 2012

Fingers crossed for a reunion! The fans deserve it!r

Barbra

Posted at 3:28 PM on March 21, 2012

They need to reunite by season end. The obstacles between Chuck and Blair are getting ridiculous. I know so many people that tuned out after he slept with Jenny. Others after she got with Louis. Still others after she married Louis. Even more now than she’s with Dan. It’s like the final straw for many fans. Please reunite Chuck and Blair by the end of the season.

ray ray

Posted at 10:24 AM on March 22, 2012

The obstacles between Chuck and Blair are ridiculous now. Once they decided to use God to keep them apart I knew all hope was lost for the show to make sense. lol But we will get them together eventually. I hope it isn’t the last 5 minutes of the series finale. That’s ridic

Leticia

Posted at 3:23 PM on March 22, 2012

The obstacles are insane. They need to cut the crap and reunite them. They aren’t even getting a full season six now because they screwed up the show so badly. This season was by far the worst but it’s been going downhill since they decided to screw with Chuck and Blair to prop Humphrey. Stupid.

harum scarum

Posted at 11:55 AM on March 21, 2012

definitely hoping for a chair reunion by season’s finale!! CHAIR FTW!!

Laurene

Posted at 4:33 PM on March 23, 2012

AMEN! CHAIR FOREVER!

Jamey

Posted at 10:59 AM on March 21, 2012

DAIR IS THE ONLY REASON I STILL WATCH!

Willa

Posted at 9:43 AM on March 21, 2012

These two are the reason I started watching this show in the first place so please let them start going back to each other and get back together in the finale. It’s been too painful as a fan to watch this season so I need to have solid hope for next season to watch again.

fyouhater

Posted at 9:24 AM on March 21, 2012

Blair waits for Chuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY OTP!!!!!!!