Robert Pattinson Is Sexy & The Perfect Height For Girls — Unlike Me, Daniel Radcliffe Admits

Mon, March 19, 2012 4:04pm EST by 39 Comments
Daniel Radcliffe Robert Pattinson

After years of bashing ‘Twilight,’ the ‘Harry Potter’ star finally admits Robert Pattinson is a ‘sex symbol’ and he’s not. Do you agree?

Daniel Radcliffe has been on record saying the wizards from Harry Potter would totally beat Twilight vampires in a battle and has even gone as far to say “nobody wants to see actors in bands” (like Robert Pattinson). However, now the 22-year-old British star is finally praising R-Patz for his undeniable sex appeal.

“He’s a sex symbol,” Daniel told Premiere.fn recently. “He’s sexy and just need to do his brooding look for girls to fall.”

Plus, Daniel puts himself down for being short (he’s 5’6″) — particularly compared to Rob, who’s 6’1″.

“He has the perfect height to seduce girls, I’m the total opposite,” he said, laughing. “He might be charming and cute, wild and sexy .. I do not have this kind of status, just look at pictures in the press. When we’re put side by side, I look a little silly or I make faces whereas Rob always looks like a ladies’ man. Therefore it doesn’t help me when it comes to the ladies.”

Are you shocked Daniel finally admitted Rob is hotter than him? Who do you prefer: Rob or Daniel? Vote and sound off below!

More Rob:

1. Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Snuggle On Paris Date — Eyewitness Report
  2. Robert Pattinson Surprises Kristen Stewart With $1 Million Dollar Paris Love Pad — New Report
  3. Robert Pattinson’s ‘Bel Ami’ Finally Gets A United States Release Date

alaina

Posted at 4:53 AM on September 13, 2013

i agree :D ROB IS PERRFECT ! <3 love him i lyk both twilight nd harry potter thiugh … but rob is certainly more handsome <3

ravi patel

Posted at 1:46 PM on August 20, 2013

i like very much kristen stwert

Elaine Jones

Posted at 1:13 PM on April 20, 2013

Honestly, why does a celebrities appearance matter. I hear lots of people say how hot Robert Pattinson is. Can’t you just talk about his talent. Personality beats appearance, who cares if the actor’s attractive or not?

alaina

Posted at 4:55 AM on September 13, 2013

u hav a point … both are talented but looks mater too it brings spice to the movies … nd rob definately adds spice yumm ! <3

manu

Posted at 7:25 AM on April 19, 2013

coool

Alisha Lalani

Posted at 12:09 PM on November 1, 2012

I love Daniel Radcliffe…. He’ss the best!!!!!! He’s the cutest in the entire universe…….!!!!!! (For me atleast) If i get a chance to fullfil just one wish i would wish to meet daniel radclife atlest once in my lifetime as it my dream….. To meet him…….!:D:)

Ano

Posted at 8:00 AM on June 20, 2012

Well I agree wt daniel! Rob is more sexy nd handsome than him!!!

ANONYMOUS

Posted at 5:10 PM on June 7, 2012

Robert pattinson should get naked like daniel radcliffe

Lein

Posted at 7:51 PM on May 13, 2012

Daniel has been bashing Twilight (fact). haha. But, i do, i love that Harry Potter star. I think he’s very attractive. But i also think he’s kinda fishing. I mean, let himself down and praise RPats?Daniel doesn’t have that kind of atittude to let down himself.i agree with karamelkisses,i think he has a superior atittude, which made me like him actually.haha. I think Rob is hotter, honestly. But i still love you, Daniel! :))

Danielle

Posted at 7:56 PM on May 13, 2012

I agree, Lein. err, I go for Robert. PEACE!

shares

Posted at 2:20 AM on April 6, 2012

Just want to say your article is as surprising. The clearness on your put up is simply cool and that i can suppose you’re a professional on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to take hold of your feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please keep up the gratifying work.

karamelkisses

Posted at 10:24 AM on March 20, 2012

Could it be that Daniel Radcliffe is “fishing”? I’ve always though that Daniel has a superior attitude about himself & his work in Harry Potter. Bash Twilight all you want but it has definitely been a catalyst for Robert Pattinson. In 3 short years, Robert has worked w/ Reese Witherspoon, Christoph Waltz, Chris Cooper, Pierce Brosnan and took over a role for Collin Ferrell. And his films have done very well commerically whereas Daniel seems to be stuck in a “Harry Potter” rut.

karamelkisses

Posted at 10:27 AM on March 20, 2012

By the way, Robert Pattinson is without a shadow of a doubt SEXIER in every aspect than Daniel Radcliffe. The height, the voice, the accent, the hair, the musical talent, the smile, the arms, the humility, the sense of humor … YUM!

Selena

Posted at 4:23 PM on April 15, 2012

I know right!!

robertlover

Posted at 7:53 AM on March 20, 2012

obviously ROB is HOTTER!!!! I LOVE HIM!!

sunny

Posted at 11:04 PM on March 19, 2012

obviously Rob is handsome, Sexy and talented

me

Posted at 10:39 PM on March 19, 2012

I like them both but I definitely think Rob is sexier!! And i don’t think Daniel has been bashing Twilight for years??

Emma

Posted at 10:18 PM on March 19, 2012

Said with a British accent…”But, Daniel, you can do so much more with your wand”

Paula

Posted at 8:17 PM on March 19, 2012

Robert is in a league of his own.

DANA 702

Posted at 10:58 PM on March 19, 2012

AGREE 100%

Meredith

Posted at 7:05 PM on March 19, 2012

Well, I think Dan is pretty darn sexy! He’s a great actor and Harry Potter and Twilight are totally different! I don’t even think they should be compared!

Danielle

Posted at 7:55 PM on May 13, 2012

I AGREE! why compare twilight and harry potter? I think they’re both awesome!

Samantha

Posted at 6:23 PM on March 19, 2012

Yeah Rob is greek god *_*, but Dan is also good-looking ;) ITamol

lynn

Posted at 9:34 AM on March 25, 2012

yeah… Rob is the statue of Adonis personified….

Adriana

Posted at 6:21 PM on March 19, 2012

Don’t worry Daniel you still are a good actor…opposite to robert pattinson!

Seth

Posted at 6:24 PM on March 19, 2012

All Rob movies except Twilight are great, his acting’s pretty awesome
What kind of acid are you on?

Karol

Posted at 10:55 PM on March 19, 2012

Sorry but ‘remember me’ its his worst movie 0_o

Patrick

Posted at 11:14 PM on March 19, 2012

U’ mad bro!
Coming from a man who has watched thousands of movies in his life, Remember Me is one of the best movies ever created.

Leena

Posted at 1:23 AM on March 20, 2012

Remember Me sucked. And the director knew it, that’s why as a last ditch effort they threw the end twist, which I really didn’t think was appropriate. Won’t ruin it for people who want to see it, but for those who did, you know what I’m talking about. You can’t just spring something like that on viewers.

Michele

Posted at 7:16 AM on March 20, 2012

@Leena
Remember Me definitely did not suck. Why was the ending not appropriate, it happened, unfortunately, and it needs to be remembered. People felt sad with that ending, parallel to real life. It’s appropriate enough when Tom Hanks did it; it’s appropriate enough to have other films depict tragedies—that’s what good stories are supposed to do: they make you think. Remember Me never claimed to be a comedy and if you can’t handle the sadness then stick to Adam Sandler and the like.
Michele

Neon

Posted at 5:37 PM on March 19, 2012

No actor today is as sexy, as edgy, as swoon-worthy, as unbelievably edible as Robert Pattison.

Joisth

Posted at 5:31 PM on March 19, 2012

In Harry Potter Daniel played a sweet and adorable kid so the world fell in love with him. It seems that the real Daniel is mean-spirited.

Gynne

Posted at 8:33 PM on March 19, 2012

How exactly is he mean spirited? He essentially said that Robert is a good looking and charming guy and then proceeded to say he himself lacked these qualities. So he’s mean spirited…. towards himself????? I don’t get it.

lisa

Posted at 10:28 PM on March 19, 2012

i believe he meant when he was bashing Twilight and Robert…

Sing

Posted at 5:27 PM on March 19, 2012

It is not the height that is making a difference, it is Daniel’s constant stupid comments and arrogance. Yes, Rob is tall (not his fault) and handsome (not his fault either)but he is also funny, articulate and musically talented which takes years to achieve indicating that he has discipline. Count your blessings and go away Daniel because you have stayed too long.

Gynne

Posted at 8:39 PM on March 19, 2012

Stupid and Ignorant comments? I don’t get it. He’s complimenting Rob on his physique and charm. No where does he say that Rob isn’t funny, talented or articulate. He wasn’t putting Rob down by saying he was tall. He was complimenting him. He puts his own height down actually. I think some people on this site are wanting to take his comments the wrong way because of the whole Harry Potter vs Twilight thing. Then it’s like…..

“Oh no, Dan said Rob is Tall. How dare he insult Rob like that? I mean it’s not Rob’s fault he’s tall!”

It just doesn’t make sense to me…. lol

Michele

Posted at 8:48 PM on March 19, 2012

I agree with you, Gynne, I didn’t see that Dan said anything negative towards Rob at all. And just for the record, I think Dan has the most beautiful blue eyes,a great smile and sense of humour also. Just saw The Simpson Halloween last night and laughed silly. I am a huge fan of Rob’s. I love his sense of humor, his humility, his graciousness. I think he was great in Remember Me & WFE. And yes, yes, he is very handsome. But Dan shouldn’t put himself down. He too is very talented, and they both have great accents (I had to throw that in there!) and yes, handsome as well.
Michele

Gynne

Posted at 5:02 PM on March 19, 2012

Daniel has not been ‘bashing’ Twilight for years. I think someone is really trying to start stuff with this remark. That’s like saying the Twilight actors have bashed Harry Potter because they said that their vamps could beat the wizards (which a couple of the Twi actors have) For the record, this is not the first time Daniel has stated this about Rob. He said it a year or two ago I believe.

Sophie

Posted at 4:10 PM on March 19, 2012

YES! Rob is HOT! I love him!