Rihanna In Tears Because Chris Brown Won't Break Up With Karrueche Tran?

Mon, March 19, 2012 12:26pm EST by 67 Comments
Rihanna Chris Brown

While Rihanna was nursing a broken heart, Karrueche was busy rubbing her relationship with Chris in Rihanna’s face!

Rihanna had plenty of reasons to celebrate this weekend, but that didn’t keep her from tweeting out more sad song lyrics. On Mar. 17, RiRi was with family at her grandmother’s birthday. Throughout the party, she tweeted out pictures with her grandparents where she’s laughing and smiling — but she appears to really be masking some heartache?

In the middle of the party, Rihanna wrote, “Dry cry, even tears…even my heart cries, but who cares?! Whose fault? No one, but myself!” Moments later, she added, “Wordz can’t explain!” These are lyrics from Sizzla’s “Just One of Those Days,” a song about a couple against whom the odds are stacked.

We’re thinking that being around all of her loved ones reminded Rihanna that she can’t share this happy occasion with the man she loves, Chris Brown.

On Mar. 18, Chris’ alleged girlfriend, Karrueche Tran, posted, “Damn you’s a sexy bitch @chrisbrown!” If you ask us, Karrueche is making it pretty clear that she and Chris are still an item! It sounds to us like she’s trying to stick it to Rihanna, who’s obviously trying to win back her ex!

That same day, Rihanna fired back on Twitter , presumably at Karrueche, writing, “More Oral, No Morals!!!”

What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers?

More Chris Brown & Rihanna News

1. Rihanna & Chris Brown Fight Back Against Karrueche Tran’s Disses
  2. Karrueche Tran Tweets Chris Brown Lyrics That Diss Rihanna
  3. Karrueche Tran To Rihanna: Chris Brown Is MY Boyfriend — Tweets Pic

diamond

Posted at 1:25 PM on June 5, 2012

i think she should get over him and why well because he has moved on to somone he really loves so she should back off and let him go he dont wont her no more….

Evelle

Posted at 3:17 AM on May 27, 2012

It wil be good if riri gets her eyes off breezy,he’s moved on she shud too

BRIT

Posted at 11:57 AM on April 24, 2012

-_- chris brown could do better than rihanna and he is!!!!!!!!

asha

Posted at 12:07 AM on April 5, 2012

love is giving and receiving. boy and girl or fen with fren or parents and children. love is bearing and forgiving. all the hurts that hate can send: love is the GREATEST WAY OF LIVING LIFE. Hopi,trusting to the endng.LOVE LASTS WHEN YOUTHS FADE, BENDS WITH AGE , BUT NEVER DIES. LOVE IS LIFE AND LIFE IS GREAT.THE LOVE OF LOVERS WHISPERS WORD AND LONGING EYES.WHEN SOMEONE LOVES YOU THEY TREASURE EACH WORD SAID. BOTH TREASURES THE SILENT MOMENTS AND WHISPERS. LOVE WHEN YOUTHS FADE, BEND WITH AGE , BUT NEVER DIES.LOVE IS LIFE AND LIFE IS GREAT. BEAUTY OF LOVE IS FAITH WITH TRUST. GENTLE, MEEK AND MILD ARE EXPRESSIONS OF LOVE. LOVE IS PURE BUT TENDER.LOVE IS THE GREATEST WAY OF LIVING LIFE, HOPING , TRUSTING TO THE END. WE ALL HAVE LOVE SICK NO WHAT CAUSE LOVE ONLY BENDS WTH AGE BUT NEVER DIES.

LOVE BIRDS(ROBYN RIHANNA BROWN AND CHRIS BROWN) FOREVER

love last when youths fade, bends with age but never dies.

nivita

Posted at 11:52 PM on April 4, 2012

DON’T GIVE UP ON THE ONE YOU LOVES. HERE IS A SONG WHICH I WROTE FOR YOU AND CHRIS BROWN BUT ITS A SONG I CREATE AND PUBLISH IT ALREADY. I DONT KNW IF MY SONG REACHES TO YOUR COUNTRY YET.

SONG NAME: WINDS OF LUV

THEY BLOWING AGAIN,THE WINDS OF LOVE BLOWING AGAIN. LOVE SHALL STAY FOREVER. I HAVE A CRAZY HEART, IT LOOKS FOR MY BELOVED IN EVERY STREET LANE. THEY BLOWING AGAIN, THE WINDS OF LOVE BLOWING AGAIN.EXCITEMENT OF LOVE GRIPS EVERY HEART. LOVE IS IN THE AIR. NOT FOR A MOMENT CAN I FORGET YOU. IN LOVE WITH YOU , I HAVE SPENT MY DAYS. MY HEART HAS LONGED FOR YOU.THEY BLOWING AGAIN, THE WINDS OF LOVE BLOWING AGAIN. WHAT HEARTS WANT? TO HAVE ITS OWN DESTINATION, ITS OWN PATH. WHAT THE WORLD SAYS AND THINK WE DONT CARE,WE LISTEN TO OUR HEARTS. WHETHER ANYONE BELIEVES IN US OR NOT. WE CHOOSE OUR OWN WORLD, OUR OWN PATHS. HAVE OUR OWN DESTINATIONS, OUR OWN WAYS. THEY BLOWING AGAIN. WINDS OF LOVE BLOWING AGAIN.WHAT THE WORLD SAYS WE DONT CARE. WE LIVE OUR LIVES ON OUR TERMS. WE INFLUENCE THE WORLD. WE BELIEVES SO MUCH IN OUR SELVES. OUR DESTINIES ARE WRITTEN IN OUR HEARTS. WHAT THE HEARTS WANT? TO HAVE ITS OWN DESTINATION, ITS OWN PATH. THEY BLOWING AGAIN. THE WINDS OF LOVE BLOWING AGAIN. EXCITTEMENT OF LOVE GRIPS EVERY HEART. NOT FOR A MOMENT CAN I FORGET YOU. SPEECH LESS INFRONT YOU . SLEEPLESS AWAY FROM YOU. I HAVE A CRAZY HEART. IT BLOWS WINDS WHILE IT SEARCHES FOR MY BELOVED IN EVERY STREET LANE. EXCITEMENT OF LOVE GRIPS EVERY HEART. NOT FOR A MOMENT CAN I FORGET YOU.IN LOVE WITH YOU, I HAVE SPENT MY DAYS MY HEART HAS LONGED FOR YOU. THEY BLOWING AGAIN. THE WINDS LOVE IS BLOWING AGAIN. WHAT HEARTS WANT? TO HAVE ITS OWN PATH. WHAT THE WORLS SAYS WE DONT CARE. WE LISTEN TO OUR HEART , WHETHER ANYONE BELEIVES IN US OR NOT. CHOOSE YOUR OWN WORLD, YOUR OWN PAHS AND HAVE YOUR OWN DESTINATION. THEY BLOWING AGAIN. WINDS OF LOVE BLOWING AGAIN. WINDS OF LOVE BLOWING AGAIN. THE WINDS OF LOVE BLOWING AGAIN.

BLOW WITH THE WIND U TWO LOL. WINDS OF LOVE WILL BLOW U TWO BACK TOGETHER ( ROBYN RIHANNA BROWN & CHRIS BROWN)

BROWNSUGA

Posted at 11:54 PM on April 4, 2012

i make that song winds of love

nivita

Posted at 11:21 PM on April 4, 2012

I am the definition….definitive in my defiance…i wouldn’t quit….until life… is exactly… what i desire…i am a presence ..but synonymous with the hope for a better tommorrow…i am the kindest of kindred souls…i can as sweet as moscatto.. like an abolishonist’s candle signalling safe haven..the definition of me…..i am a legend….in the making…..i am Trayvon Martin….if he’d have lived to see his later years….or had grown into a man…I am his momma’s tears….I am ecstasy for ladies…or chocolate candy for young girls…a hard worker’s wet dream…a light that illuminates the world…i am the totality of my accomplishments…i treat obstacles like illusions ….i am the deepest book left open for u to discover truth…i am both altruistic and selfish…i am both driven and pushed…i am both hated and loved…i am both judged and mis-took…i am a perfect storm of emotions…i am addicted to my addictions…and i am speaking from my heart…AND I AM BEGGING ..FOR YOU…. TO LISTEN………………I AM…THE DEFINITION …”XL”

gabbi14

Posted at 7:48 PM on March 26, 2012

if god can forgive us for all those brutal sins we commit each day now who are we to judge anyone and say who we can forgive please people stop this garbage about not forgiving.

xileny

Posted at 11:13 PM on March 21, 2012

good girls with bad boys, what She’s really thinking . you have no dignity . desperate for love acting like a fool

Dean

Posted at 12:53 PM on March 22, 2012

Good girls?

Sugarmomma2

Posted at 6:18 PM on March 25, 2012

Rihanna has been with quite a few men since her and Chris broke up and I do not recall seeing or hearing Chris comment on Facebook or twitter about any of them. When the five year probation is complete who are we to judge what they do. I am a fan of them both but most importantly I am tired of hearing the childish digs and hateful comments…abuse works in a lot of ways. Verbal and mental are just as bad if not worse compared to physical. Live your lives Chris and Rihanna…but don’t hurt anyone else physically or mentally

bicky

Posted at 4:26 PM on March 21, 2012

riri is actin lyk a total eng dope..breezy isn’t d type of guy u shld run bac to..he doesn’t luv u..dur

dom

Posted at 3:23 PM on March 21, 2012

rihanna just needs to back the f*ck off and get a life. chris and his girlfriend are happily together and she just needs to stop being desperate, move on and find someone else. she’s just wasting her time

Bella

Posted at 9:21 AM on March 21, 2012

For real all of you on here are gonna be like oh well if you love that person go get them….Home wreckers much? I think so !!! Why don’t most of you complaining about her rubbing their relationship in Rihanna’s face , put yourself in Karrechue’s shoes because all of you are saying fight for your man….THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT KARRECHUE IS DOING FOR CHRIS BECAUSE SHE LOVE’S HIM! Duh ya’ll on here saying oh Karrechue is annoying um no RiRi is because she will not leave their relationship alone. I’m a fan of Rihanna but this crap she’s pulling is so annoying!!!! Leave their relationship alone RiRi ….I’ve lost so much respect for you because what woman throws themselve at a man with a girlfriend that love’s him as much as you do and anyways RiRi isn’t legally allowed to be closer than 100 yards to till 2014 so why yall fretting about how they should be together …CB WILL GO TO JAIL AND RIRI WOULD GET IN TROUBLE FOR NOT LISTENING TO COURT ORDERS AND I BET YA’LL ARE WONDERING HOW WERE THEY IN THE SAME CLUB?? WELL THEY DIDN’T KNOW EACHOTHER WAS GONNA BE THERE AND CB WAS WITH HIS GIRLFRIEND!!! I bet your wondering why they were at the music awards also well they were far apart from eachother!!!!! Why don’t ya’ll leave Karrechue and Chris alone and let them be in a relationship and it’s funny how she only did it with this relationship because she didn’t do it to any of his other relationships!!!! She is Obviously JEALOUS OF KARRECHUE THE MOST AND PERSONALLY I LIKE RIHANNA BUT SHE NEEDS TO BACK OFF AND GO SOMEWHERE AND STOP BEING A HOME WRECKER LIKE FOREAL only H*e’s do that…..JS.

mary

Posted at 8:38 PM on March 21, 2012

You just took the words right out of my mouth I agree with you 100% on that

gabbi14

Posted at 7:45 PM on March 26, 2012

listen you have no reason to,blame the girl because if riri is wrong then Chris brown is too if the guy was not up to the fling then he would have gotten hook up with her now would he and in fact they did not even broke up when persons say they did if it was not for us judging they would have re council from the incident and if you notice r u probably too blind to see they still have feelings for each other and they are not even married so i dont know what you are talking about and another thing never take up a guy who you know have not work things with their ex because eventually when they get a chance you will become the ex and the ex becomes your enemy chris brown had too much problem on his hand to have taken up karrueche i think he was using karueche to get over riri but it is not working so far

hailey

Posted at 11:25 PM on March 20, 2012

Rihanna, if a man is your soulmate and loves you he will not waste time with another woman if he knows he’s welcome with you.

But most of all, sweet RiRi, if a man loves you he DOES NOT BEAT YOU. You shouldn’t have to forgive something as horrible as that, not from someone who is supposed to be the one to protect you.

I am losing respect for Rihanna more and more every day. I love her music but her behaviour (especially on Twitter) in my opinion is absolutely trashy. Ladies keep composure Rihanna, and you ARE a lady, your behaviour only confirms that trashy treatment is something you will put up with. Set a higher standard for yourself please.

Jul

Posted at 12:49 PM on March 20, 2012

I fink riri nd breezy r bond tu be 2gether… Just listern tu their söng lyrics since 2010 till date…

Tareka

Posted at 12:27 PM on March 20, 2012

Rihanna should let Chris Brown go. She is really acting desperate. There are more boys out there better than him. She shouldnt be fussing with his girlfriend because its just childish. Rihanna had her chance. She sees what she really missed. While Chris Brown’s girlfriend is going back and forth with Rihanna she better hope shes not getting played and look like a fool in the end.

Joy

Posted at 12:22 PM on March 20, 2012

I was in the same situation b4 its hard 2 ssee the man u luv wit somebody else.
Yes rihanna is a very beautiful woman who can have any man she wants.. But when u luv that certain somebody thats all u see and want
. I went hard for the man that I luved I didnt give up either I invested too much blood sweat and tears to let him go that easy.. So girl if u truly luv him and u know its real then I say keep trying.. My mama didnt raise no quitter.. One more thing reflect and evaluate the relationship when yall was together. If the bad outweighs the good move onto someone that u deserve. But if not tkhen get ready for battle cause women are crazy and jealousy girl is deadly!!!!!!!!!!! But in the end I got my man and had some beautiful kids now we are stronger than ever.

Buikt ford tough

OL

Posted at 1:45 PM on March 20, 2012

YEA OK YOU SOUND DESPERSTE AND LIKE A STALKER

Joy

Posted at 6:58 PM on March 20, 2012

Never desperate or a stalker

I just luv hard
I got my man now and its been 11 years now
Nothing wrong wit fightin for the one u luv

Randall Bell

Posted at 12:24 AM on April 23, 2012

Ol i have to agree desperate! Her momma might not have raised a quitter but her momma damn sure raised a fool! If a chick did me like that i wouldnt talk to her. I dont wanna be with a desperate stalker. 11 yrs strong my foot and u was stupid for getting kids with him now if it doesnt wrk out this time it will b even harder for u to move on. Rihanna move on!

Ann

Posted at 9:55 AM on March 20, 2012

Well…Age and wealth ain’t nothing but a number for
these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is
almost 10 years older than I.We met via
~~–Agelessmeet .COM~~,a nice place for younger women and oldermen, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other!
Maybe you want to check it out or tell your friends:)

india

Posted at 8:47 AM on March 20, 2012

I really don’t think Chris and rihanna should go back out they is not a cute couple so rihanna stop trying karrueche ànd him look good together she won his heart not u so get a life

katiso

Posted at 8:43 AM on March 20, 2012

this is sick!!!!

GloryofGod

Posted at 5:42 AM on March 20, 2012

DAMN U ALL, DEVIL WORSHIPERS!!
GO TO BLOODY AND FIREY HELL!!!

Shawnee

Posted at 7:28 AM on March 20, 2012

Wow that sure isn’t the heart of God…

Joyce kosgei.

Posted at 3:48 AM on March 20, 2012

Come on!! Rihanna, u can do better than him.

Tj

Posted at 3:47 AM on March 20, 2012

Chris luvs Riri nd she hav 2 win his man bck b4 its late.

allure searles

Posted at 1:40 AM on March 20, 2012

If Chris does not want Rihanna than why in the hell is he writing songs about her? Even on Facebook he denied having feelings for her I think he is playing Rihanna my advice to Rihanna move on Chris does not love you.

electlady1

Posted at 12:36 AM on March 20, 2012

Well if he is so into Tran why did he tweet “DON’T GIVE UP BECAUSE YOU ARE SPECIAL AND THEN TWEETED WHEN HE WAS IN MEXICO LIVIN MY LIFE ABOUT THEM TALKING ABOUT RIRI CLOTHES. IT DON’T SOUND LIKE HIS HEART IS WITH TRAN. YOU CAN BE THERE WITH SOMEONE AND THINKING ABOUT THE ONE YOU REALLY LOVE. ON THE BEACH MAKES YOU THINK EARLY IN THE MORNING I MISS YOU RIRI THATS WHAT HIS HEART IS SAYING……AND WE PUT ON A FACE WITH FANS AND CAMARAS…….

Buffy

Posted at 11:50 AM on March 20, 2012

I Agree.Look at the song SHE AIN’T YOU.A PERSON CAN GET DICK OR P***Y WHIPPED. BUT AFTER A WHILE SOMETHING IS GONNA COME AND KNOCK YOU BACK IN YOUR RIGHT MIND.TRUE LOVE STANDS THE TEST OF TIME.BREEZY @RI JUST NEED 2 GO 2PSYCHOTHERAPY 2GETHER.THEY WILL B JUST FINE.FROM NOW ON U 2 LUV BIRDS GENTLY SPANK EACH OTHER IN THE BED ONLY AND NOT ON THE ROAD.BLESSINGS 2 THEM!

deedee

Posted at 11:10 PM on March 19, 2012

chris just needs to leave them both alone…..rihanna and him shouldn’t be together cause that’ll just mess up both their careers and his new gf is getting on my nerves rubbing chris in rihanna’s face……

me

Posted at 10:16 AM on March 20, 2012

noboday cause what you think

Johnnett

Posted at 11:00 PM on March 19, 2012

Mistakes happened, you learned from its…..if They r happy who cares, they both r mature enough to know wat is rite for dem….go gets him rihanna he urs…..lol