'Pretty Little Liars' Stars Reveal 4 Major Clues To A's Identity

Mon, March 19, 2012 9:05am EDT by 24 Comments

Plus, Troian Bellisario says she thinks ‘A’ could be more than one person! Who do YOU think ‘A’ is?

Happy “A” Day, everybody! In lieu of cake and balloons, the Pretty Little Liars brought four major clues about “A”‘s identity during their March 19 appearance on Good Morning America. Though fans had their own theories to share — some were heard screaming “Ezra,” while others threw “Spencer” out there — it’s still anyone’s guess at this point.

So what clues did the stars share with us?

Lucy Hale said: “A” loathes one of the PLLs more than the others.

Shay Mitchell said: “A” has a motive to justify “A”s evil deeds.

Troian Bellisario said: “A” admires one of the liars more than the others.

And an additional clue was dropped: “A” wants a playmate! (Gulp.)

It should also be noted that Troian didn’t shoot down the concept of “A” being more than one person. In fact, she said, “I don’t know if it’s possible for ‘A’ to be one person!”

Who do YOU think ‘A’ is? Cast your vote below, then head to the comments section with your best theory!

— Andy Swift

Follow Andy on Twitter to share more Pretty Little Liars theories

ann

Posted at 10:05 AM on March 20, 2012

Well…Age and wealth ain’t nothing but a number for
these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is
almost 10 years older than I.We met via
~~–Agelessmeet .COM~~,a nice place for younger women and oldermen, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other!
Maybe you want to check it out or tell your friends:)

quina

Posted at 9:32 PM on March 19, 2012

A is Mona wasnt that BIG of a suprise im disapointted

Serenity

Posted at 9:06 PM on March 19, 2012

I think “A” is Ezera

lll

Posted at 7:47 PM on March 19, 2012

-A stands for Alison not Amateur

tammy

Posted at 7:13 PM on March 19, 2012

It won’t be Ezra because that would break Aria’s heart and no one wants to see her get depressed again! I t could be Caleb because 1.) He’s good with the tech stuff and 2.) He was at the Cabin with Hanna at the same time that “A” supposedly was. I also suspect that the story Allison told in the Halloween episode, about the 2 little girls, was about her and her sister, and that the fake I.D. card they found of the Allison with black hair was actually her sister that didn’t die.

annie

Posted at 6:05 PM on March 19, 2012

where was the 4th clue dropped?????????

Jess

Posted at 11:50 PM on March 19, 2012

That A wants a playmate…when Mona asked Spencer to join A-Team.

PA

Posted at 4:50 PM on March 19, 2012

I think it may be Mona … she admirers hannah maybe? She acts suspicious and tries to hard to seem worried when she gets A texts. But then again, there was an interview with Lucy Hale that said it will be different from the books

Ginny

Posted at 3:57 PM on March 19, 2012

A stands for Alison. DUH!

holly

Posted at 3:09 PM on March 19, 2012

maybe toby he hates spencer now and he is friendly with emily
it prob isnt him tho it might be a bit to obvious

Jenny

Posted at 2:59 PM on March 19, 2012

I actually think it’s Aria and Ezra…

Nishat

Posted at 2:38 PM on March 19, 2012

I have suspected Ezra and I still do. But I was wondering, if it was Ezra then who would he loathe more? :S And I don’t see any motive at all. Second suspect is Maya. Gaahhhhh so excited to find out! Since A admires one of the pll, it could be Ezra, Maya, Toby or Wren. Okay we’ll just have “wait and see” haha.

TH

Posted at 2:34 PM on March 19, 2012

why is Maya not one of the options and why is Wren not one of the options nor is Paige?

TH

Posted at 2:33 PM on March 19, 2012

why is Maya not one of the options and why is wren not one of the options?

Natalie

Posted at 2:07 PM on March 19, 2012

it better not be EZRA!i want a surprise! everyone is saying Ezra, ugh!

Danny

Posted at 2:00 PM on March 19, 2012

I think it could be Ezra, even though I am praying it really isn’t. I’d be devastated if ‘A’ really was one of the liars like a lot of people seem to think.

Aisling

Posted at 12:28 PM on March 19, 2012

Definitely Wren! Or Ezra.. Guess we’ll just have to wait and see!! AHH so excited!!

hiiemily

Posted at 12:09 PM on March 19, 2012

wren

Taaash

Posted at 11:42 AM on March 19, 2012

all ii hope that it’s not Ezra Fitz!! :)

Alyse

Posted at 10:23 AM on March 19, 2012

I think it’s Mona.

jessica

Posted at 9:31 AM on March 19, 2012

I think none of the above. I think it’s Wren.

tiffani

Posted at 10:03 AM on March 19, 2012

i agree with jessica!!

holly

Posted at 3:12 PM on March 19, 2012

what one of the pll does he hate?

jessica

Posted at 5:12 PM on March 19, 2012

Since Hanna is in a relationship that isn’t as complicated as the rest, maybe Hanna is the one he hates (we know he pines for Spencer). She was run over by a car A was driving. I would think if you’re crazy enough to run over people, you would target the ones you hate. Motives are supposed to be made obvious and explained in this episode, so I haven’t thought too much about the “hates a PLL more than the others” clue.