Kris Jenner Posts Pic Of Herself Topless & Pregnant

Mon, March 19, 2012 10:40pm EDT by 20 Comments
Kris Jenner Naked Pic
Courtesy Of Kris Jenner

Kiki

Posted at 3:22 PM on May 28, 2012

I know I’m way late here, pregnant women are beautiful but this one looks kinda gross. First of all the pic looks kinda creepy. It looks old and it looks exactly like a 1980’s version of Kim Kardashian. Her belly looks kinda weird paired with her relativealy skinny body and ity bity breasts. She looks like she has a beach ball in her belly. I wouldn’t want my mother to post a pic of me in her belly looking like that. It just looks so dated.

ksea

Posted at 10:46 PM on March 22, 2012

she’s is the most DISGUSTIng “mother” i’ve ever seen. there is something wrong with her. she needs a psych eval. who in. and have it displayed for all the world to see their right mind would send their son a photo like that and then put it online for all the world to see, see is certainly NO DEMI MOORE she LOOKS GROSS

Chey

Posted at 2:28 AM on March 22, 2012

I think it’s cute. :) I don’t like the Kardashians but I think it’s cute, baby bellies are nothing to be shunned about.

TRUTH

Posted at 12:17 AM on March 21, 2012

Eh, this is normal behavior for this family.

Brucey Jenner

Posted at 12:49 PM on March 20, 2012

This picture is from Kris’ own sex tape…”Pregnant coke
whore’s who luv getting gangbanged”

NIcole Brown Simpson

Posted at 12:47 PM on March 20, 2012

THis photo was taken after Kris and I snorted and eight ball of coke off OJ’s salami….YHis is back in the day when Kris and I were big time coke whore’s!

c

Posted at 11:19 AM on March 20, 2012

gee.. wonder how all her kids ended up so slutty?

ann

Posted at 10:01 AM on March 20, 2012

Well…Age and wealth ain’t nothing but a number for
these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is
almost 10 years older than I.We met via
~~–Agelessmeet .COM~~,a nice place for younger women and oldermen, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other!
Maybe you want to check it out or tell your friends:)

whaaaat?

Posted at 9:48 PM on March 19, 2012

Beautiful for having such a big belly while pregnant. The only thing I find weird is shes wearing her baby-to-be’s diapers? Whaaaaat?

unknown

Posted at 8:52 PM on March 19, 2012

I can’t stand that family they’re so desperate for attention and fame. I don’t a clue as to why people adore that family especially Kim I can stand that WHORE!!!

gbtw

Posted at 6:14 PM on March 19, 2012

1. she’s ugly. 2. more evidence of the work she’s had done on her face and body. 3. was she wearing a diaper? 4. she is ridiculous.

mvk

Posted at 3:36 PM on March 19, 2012

P.S. Why does every pregnant woman in Hollywood think everyone wants to see their swollen bellies either naked or while they are wearing bikini”s. It’s bad enough we have to see them in skin tight shirts and gowns. I say, have a little respect for your bodies and your soon to be baby.

mvk

Posted at 3:32 PM on March 19, 2012

This woman needs to be committed. Does she really think people want to see that? She will do anything to try and keep up with her daughters. I’m sorry, but she needs to start acting like a mother and grandmother and not like the slut she is.

Kelsi

Posted at 2:10 PM on March 19, 2012

Omfg…wtf was she thinking? Is that a diaper?? What a disgrace….Hollywoodlife, why in the hell would you post ?? Excuse me…I must go throw up now..

Starbuck25

Posted at 1:34 PM on March 19, 2012

My god this is a disgrace to humanity. What the hell goes on in her head is she that desperate for attention.

Khloe kardashian

Posted at 11:43 AM on March 19, 2012

She is trying to seduce the holly animator,todd to Remind him about the dirty body he use to screw. Am sorry this look ugly because as at now I in don’t know who my dad is,if is Todd or the hairdresser. But look pretty much like the hair dresser and moreover I have no smart brains just like an hairdressers daughter

The Real Cie

Posted at 7:40 PM on March 19, 2012

I don’t have a lot of respect for the Kardashian family, but honestly, I think that Khloe can probably spell better than a first grader.

Kristen

Posted at 11:39 AM on March 19, 2012

I guess nobody in that family can keep their clothes on. I don’t understand how people are fans of these fame wh0res.

Look at meee

Posted at 8:02 AM on March 19, 2012

Good God I’ve gone blind! You should put up a warning before people look at the pic.

gbtw