Justin Bieber: Will He Choose His Career Over Selena Gomez?

Mon, March 19, 2012 8:14am EST by 26 Comments
Justin Bieber Selena Gomez

kiesha

Posted at 1:48 PM on March 24, 2012

You should put the dating on hold because I nor your fan wanna see your career end and you said you love your fans making them happy I’m not saying stop dating I’m saying put it on hold because my opinion is selena would be happy for you too I would too because your fans wanna see you making new songs and keep singing. I’m A BIG FAN

ann

Posted at 10:05 AM on March 20, 2012

Well…Age and wealth ain’t nothing but a number for
these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is
almost 10 years older than I.We met via
~~–Agelessmeet .COM~~,a nice place for younger women and oldermen, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other!
Maybe you want to check it out or tell your friends:)

sa

Posted at 8:34 PM on March 19, 2012

I don’t see why he can’t have both. His fans should chill. He works hard to please them, but he also needs to have a personal life. He needs someone to be his companion

Igiveafckifyouregoingtoreplyme

Posted at 6:26 PM on March 19, 2012

No please, keep next to Selena but please stop singing. =P

wel...

Posted at 6:07 PM on March 19, 2012

His fans will eventually grow up and move on. If he messes up with selena, he may not get a chance to get her back…

ThisIsWhereIt'sAt

Posted at 5:17 PM on March 19, 2012

Okay. So first of all, all oof you who say he sucks. You wish you were him, your freaking bullies. And you know what, you are all socially deprived LOSERS who need lives. ThatIsWhereIt’sAt :D

ThisIsWhereIt'sAt

Posted at 5:15 PM on March 19, 2012

This is the deal. Justin is like any other famous boy…Who remembers J(onas)B(rothers)…AKA Jb. And they were 16(ish). Now he is. Give it a month…people wont know who he is. But when boys say “He’s so GAY!” first. When did GAY become an insult? It’s a lifestyle. Second. He’s not gay. When you are making out w/Selena Gomez and know if no, WHEN you break up you have 10 million girls who will still want you. Let me know…Kay? :’)

Me

Posted at 4:20 PM on March 19, 2012

If you dont like him why ARE YOU here…..!!!! also justin just wants to make his fans happy like me and not you people hate on him!!!! and also even if he gives up some time for his career he still loves Selena!!! LOVE JELENA and True BELIEBER!!!!!!! =)

ker

Posted at 3:59 PM on March 19, 2012

of course he should think abt his career, selena is a tramp!… she focus on the guys that are in the spotlight! nick jonas, Taylor lautner,Cameron Quinseg and now justin ?…. plz give the guy a break! every magazine i pick up at the store she’s feature in it! damn…

CHYANNE

Posted at 2:39 PM on March 19, 2012

I HATE THE FACT THAT JUSTIN BIEBER AND SELENA GOMEZ ARE GOING OUT, I MEAN THEY HAVE NO CONNECTION, THEY DO NOT SEEM LIKE A GOOD COUPLE TOGHTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HOW CAN SELENA LIKE FAGS???????? I MEAN CHRIS BROWN AND RIHANNA MADE A BETTER COUPLE THAN S.G. AND J.B. AND THEY WERE A PRETTY BAD COUPLE!!!!!!!!! AND J.B. THAT COMPLEX MAGAZINE IS JUST OUT OF THERE AND SOOOOOOOOO STUPID!!!!! AND ONE MORE THING QUIT TRYING TO ACT ALL GANGSTA AND STUFF LIKE THAT!!!!!! CUZ IF UR NOT BORN BLACK THEN UR NOT, AND U LOOK PRETTY WHITE TO ME!!!!!! STOP

Smh

Posted at 7:50 PM on March 19, 2012

Lmao last time I checked Justin and Selena didn’t ask
For your input on their relationship. Grow up

kathy

Posted at 12:23 PM on March 19, 2012

my best friend’s mom got paid $15738 the prior week. she gets paid on the computer and got a $418200 condo. All she did was get lucky and profit by the instructions made clear on this web site..MakeCash2.com

meiner

Posted at 10:52 AM on March 19, 2012

Selena and Justin, both are trying their careers and their personal lives to manage and both make this very good

dominic

Posted at 10:38 AM on March 19, 2012

justin bieber is the gayist fag in the world he should go cut him self

ben morgan

Posted at 10:42 AM on March 19, 2012

I can’t agree more, he should chop off his knob, if he had one, even the homosexuals don’t want him.

ha

Posted at 12:36 PM on March 19, 2012

Look at the photos of Justin Bieber, take a look at the girls around him, look at his life, then look in the mirror
your life is how disappointments ,maybe you haven’t life at all your words make me believe that even your parents do not want you nausea freak : )

go die

Posted at 8:56 AM on March 20, 2012

you need to look in a mirror you little whore go die we all know hes gay you should sew your mouth up and smash your teeth.then you shall choke on your teeth and die

dominic

Posted at 8:57 AM on March 20, 2012

you stay bitter

Posted at 12:41 PM on March 19, 2012

gays are million times better than you loser
get over yourself loser

Kendra

Posted at 8:36 AM on March 19, 2012

Wow…Hollywood Life…you guys really are twisted! He didn’t say he’d choose his career over Selena,he said he GIVES up a personal life,meaning he doesn’t have much of a personal life because he’s busy doing things to make his fans happy.What kind of retard is moderating your content?This is what leads to rumours.You’re making him sound like a complete douche. No devoted boyfriend says things like “i choose my career over” my girlfriend. Having a personal life is his right. It’s not about priorities. You don’t have to choose one over the other…you just learn to manage both. If Justin completely gives up his personal life, he’d soon go nuts. Looks like the website is now being run by a scorned belieber.

kathy

Posted at 9:10 AM on March 19, 2012

I agree with what you said! They made it sound like Justin would dump Selena if his fans asked him too! I think he’s proven that he does what he wants, cause some of his fans have been mean and cruel to Selena, and pretty much telling him they dont approve of her, and he’s still sticking by Selena’s side! So, i honestly don’t think he would choose his career over her! Which i think is a good thing, cause you can’t expect him not to find love and happiness, you cant get that from making music and by all the money he makes! And you don’t want him to turn out like Micheal Jackson! poor guy was cooped up in his house all the time, or had to wear disguises just so that he can have some peace without paparazzi hounding him all the time! What kind of personal life did he have? Probably a miserable one! And im glad Justin doesn’t want to totally hide his relationship with Selena, cause like he said, it wouldn’t be fair to them at all!!

Kayla

Posted at 8:48 AM on March 20, 2012

I totally agree with you! They both found someone who makes them happy and I support that 100%! I love them both and Support their careers but I honestly Don’t think Justin is the kind of guy to choose his Career over Selena. They are in love and it is obvious that they love each other for who they are, I think everyone needs to STOP hating on Selena just because she Is actually Happy with Justin! SUPPORT JELENA<3 (:

malaz

Posted at 2:32 PM on March 19, 2012

im sorry but J.B. AND SELENA GOMEZ DO NOT MAKE A GOOD COUPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):) I MEAN BUT THATS MY OPINON!!!!!!!!!!!!

lolJBFANFOREVER

Posted at 3:19 PM on March 19, 2012

thats alot of peoples Opinion … SUCH AS MINE I HAT SG

Smh

Posted at 7:52 PM on March 19, 2012

No, you’re jealous of her.

Life

Posted at 11:51 PM on March 19, 2012

i hate Selena? Lol no u r jealous get it checked…………and HL stop twisting things gawsh