Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Go On Movie Date To Watch '21 Jump Street'

Mon, March 19, 2012 8:19am EDT by 8 Comments
Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Watch 21 Jump Street

watch 21 jump street online free

Posted at 1:21 AM on April 22, 2012

That’s a very interesting movie. I have the full version of 21 jump street movie..

apple ipad 2 wi-fi tablet

Posted at 9:29 AM on April 12, 2012

It is the best time to make some plans for the long run and it’s time to be happy. I have read this put up and if I could I want to suggest you some fascinating things or advice. Maybe you can write next articles relating to this article. I desire to read more things about it!

michael a

Posted at 1:57 PM on March 20, 2012

i love Selena so much,that it would break my heart if she is pregnant.she is still so young and so beautiful and has her whole life ahead of her and having a child would change her pristine image if she wants to be a mother years from now fine,but right now would be bad because she has so much going for her right now that the timing would be bad.me i personally hope it’s just exhaustion from the long hours of filming her movie Spring Breakers.SELENATOR 4 EVER!<3<3<3

naomi

Posted at 4:13 PM on March 19, 2012

ooh justine te me fait rêvé je suis au canada mais tu fait pas de consair

Sonja

Posted at 3:23 PM on March 19, 2012

I think that Selena is Pregant. Her and Justin will have a boy.

Bridget

Posted at 10:56 PM on March 19, 2012

Wasn’t she already pregnant?

JJ

Posted at 12:43 PM on March 30, 2012

no you idiots she was never pregnant

bettina

Posted at 9:44 AM on March 19, 2012

i really luv ur songs and hope 2 see u 1day.