Justin Bieber, Thank You For Including Us In The 'Believe' Album — We'll Make It #1

Mon, March 19, 2012 5:27pm EDT by 18 Comments
Justin Bieber Believe Album

Justin Bieber is a genius to ask Beliebers for help on his new album, ‘Believe.’ Now we’ll support him even more!

We all know Justin Bieber‘s upcoming album, Believe, is going to do well regardless of if he asks us for input — but, now that he has, we feel connected to it and want to see it become #1 on the charts!

Many times in the music world, artists will keep the public in the dark when it comes to their upcoming projects, but Justin, 18, has been relentless in giving updates from the studio, asking for song suggestions and even letting his fans pick which single cover they like best for his song, “Boyfriend.”

“so here it is…the cover of the Walmart #BOYFRIEND SINGLE COVER…made by U the fans! thank u! This is OUR ALBUM!” Justin tweeted to his 18.5 million followers March 19, revealing the photo above.

Justin has never been one to play by the rules, which is something he proved once again Feb. 16 when he did something unprecedented and asked Beliebers for suggestions for Believe.

“In the studio making some tracks about to figure out these melodies and lyrics,” he tweeted. “You guys got any ideas. put it with #BelieveIdeas.”

Not only is Justin brilliant when it comes to using social media for marketing purposes, he’s also managed to get millions of fans to push for him to do well. Personally, I feel like I’ve put in my two cents on the new album and will be rushing to get a copy and promote it the second it hits stores.

I honestly can’t remember the last time an artist managed to make each and everyone of his/her fans feel so valued and can’t wait to pay it forward when I finally get Believe in my hands. Let’s take it to #1!

Are YOU as excited as I am about Justin’s next album? What are you looking forward to most? Sound off with your support for him below!

Email me! | Follow me on Twitter | Become a Facebook fan

More Justin:

1. Justin Bieber Reveals Why He’ll Never Hide His Relationship With Selena Gomez
  2. ‘X Factor’ Winner Melanie Amaro Will Be The Next Whitney Houston, Says Justin Bieber’s Producer
  3. Justin Bieber Apologizes To His Fans For Ignoring Them

unique articles online

Posted at 3:24 PM on April 4, 2012

It is in point of fact a great and useful piece of info. I’m satisfied that you shared this useful information with us. Please stay us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.

Maria

Posted at 7:11 PM on March 24, 2012

Justin Bieber us th best Model =) he´s unique ♥ I Love Him

Maria

Posted at 7:12 PM on March 24, 2012

Justin Bieber is the best Model =) he´s unique ♥ I Love Him

Maria

Posted at 7:13 PM on March 24, 2012

Justin Bieber is the best =) he´s unique ♥ I Love Him

Bugger

Posted at 3:36 PM on March 21, 2012

Burger aid cha cha cha

Robyn

Posted at 3:23 PM on March 20, 2012

And btw, if you don’t like JB, why do you “fans” or “commenters” take the time out to spew hate??? Don’t like him, just don’t get involved! Don’t spoil the fans parade. Go to celebs cites you like and comment. Would you like it if we trashed them on your appreciation sites???

Chloe

Posted at 9:20 AM on March 20, 2012

I’m so looking forward to “Believe”. GO JB!!!!

lee sandliner

Posted at 3:14 AM on March 20, 2012

Justin is great in including his fans in his everyday life.
I think we all are looking forward to his new album and next serious of world concerts.

Posted at 2:08 AM on March 20, 2012

Who unwilling get number 1 ,but good music is the most important, I hope he will getting better and better

sap

Posted at 11:00 PM on March 19, 2012

I agree with the person above. I don’t like the let’s make it to number 1. I’m glad that he is excited, but it’s kind of a turn-off when his team is all about being number 1. If the music is good, people will buy.

dolores

Posted at 10:13 PM on March 19, 2012

i can’t belive justin is so obssessed on making his album no.1 on charts so unlike adele who is so humble and low key.

CATNIP

Posted at 6:48 PM on March 19, 2012

AWW YEAH THANKS FOR THE LOVE HL!!! SURE JB READS THIS WEB A LLOT ;)

JustMe

Posted at 6:48 PM on March 19, 2012

Why the hell is Hollywood Life always on Justin Bieber’s DICK? That’s why I can’t take this blog seriously. They write about everything he does. Glad I unfollowed. I don’t mind a story here or there but I’m not obsessed with him either. He ain’t the only celeb living.

sarah

Posted at 7:16 PM on March 19, 2012

ofc Justin Bieber team pays them

x

Posted at 1:53 AM on March 20, 2012

In fact you gave this blog concern, Advertisers sponsor these sites because of the click-through rate and response rate

Educate yourself idiot

oh

Posted at 1:42 AM on March 20, 2012

Of course you followed, you actually know they ALWAYS on Justin Bieber’s DICK, Clearly that you read each article
you can’t take this blog seriously then why you leave comment here

Me

Posted at 6:05 PM on March 19, 2012

Hello? What about his gf? you know, Selena who asked the opinion of her fans in her perfume and clothing line? Just saying, Justin is not the only one who does that. . .

Erica

Posted at 5:43 PM on March 19, 2012

YES!!!!!!!!!! And BTW, Justin is so handsome!