Emma Stone Gets Back To Blonde — Do You Miss Her Red Hair?

Mon, March 19, 2012 9:44am EDT by 7 Comments

It seems like Emma had just dyed her hair red again when she showed off blonde locks at the March 17 WonderCon convention.

Is Emma Stone going blonde for a role or did she just miss the lighter hue? Emma kept the red shade all through awards season, looking stunning at the Golden Globes and Oscars with her red hair in updos, but maybe it was time to get back to her roots. After all, Emma is a natural blonde! Do you like her blonde hair best or should she stick with red hair? Vote below!

Emma looks beautiful no matter what color she dyes her hair and she is becoming so well known that she doesn’t need her signature red strands to make her stick out of the sea of celebrities. The important thing is that Emma’s hair looks healthy and shiny — not dull or damaged!

Eden Univer

Emma George

Posted at 12:43 PM on April 12, 2012

EMMA YOU ARE SO AMAZING!!!! I LUV U SOOO MUCH!!!!!! BUT I HAVE TO SAY UR RED HAIR IS MORE U BUT BLONDE LOOKS BETTER WAVY!!!!!!! I LUV UR HAIR EITHER WAY OK BYE!!!!!! ;)

Skyler

Posted at 12:48 PM on April 12, 2012

Red hair is more you. It looks so much healthier. The shine really is just amazing. Blonde, I have to agree, looks better wavy, but red is your color. Red is Emma Stone. Blonde is just a new look that really means your trying to hard. (no offense). What ever you choose, I will still love you! You are one of my favorite actresses EVER!
P.S. GO RED!!!!!! :)

Nicol

Posted at 11:23 PM on April 18, 2012

blonde isnt a new look for her… its her natural colour. not really seeing how thats her “trying too hard”

ann

Posted at 10:09 AM on March 20, 2012

Well…Age and wealth ain’t nothing but a number for
these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is
almost 10 years older than I.We met via
~~–Agelessmeet .COM~~,a nice place for younger women and oldermen, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other!
Maybe you want to check it out or tell your friends:)

imari

Posted at 6:56 PM on March 19, 2012

I dont know. I dont think I really like her hair blond because it looks kind of dull and the red hair just has a beautiful shine to and looks so healthy. But any way Emma Stone will always be one of my favorite actresses and Ill love her forever no matter what hair color she has :)

HowardChad87924262

Posted at 10:20 AM on March 19, 2012

my roomate’s mother-in-law makes $66 an hour on the internet. She has been out of work for 10 months but last month her pay check was $13654 just working on the internet for a few hours. Here’s the site to read more CashLazy.com

ann

Posted at 10:17 AM on March 19, 2012

Age& wealth ain’t nothing but a number for these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is almost 10 years older than I .We met via
~~–Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women and oldermen, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends:)