Ben Flajnik & Courtney Robertson's First Public Date Since Engagement

Sun, March 18, 2012 3:32pm EDT by 9 Comments
Ben Flajnik Courtney Robertson Pic

danniepoo

Posted at 8:34 PM on March 23, 2012

I cannot believe all the negos! Obviously they will make it becuase they cannot face the alternative of not having someone. Also they love each other on a similar level and seem like a perfect pair now that all the dust has cleared from Courney’s rascally antics and Ben’s obtuse infatuation. After all they are responsible adults with long range careers and they seem to want to make it more than not in spite of everything guys! -the pooh

Kristy

Posted at 11:12 PM on March 22, 2012

All I want to know is why, if this picture was taken on March 17th, are they not wearing green?

Ben the man whore

Posted at 11:19 PM on March 21, 2012

BEN F. Is a MAN WHORE!!! I hope the zits on lindze face were herpes hahahaha coz then ben and the other TWENTY FOUR WOMEN WOULD HAVE IT!!!! Muhahaha

Anne Kravitz

Posted at 7:50 AM on March 19, 2012

I think they’re perfect for each other. They would each be the very last people I would pick for myself, but that’s the point. The show isn’t about who the rest of us would pick as our favorite it’s about who that one person would pick and now that it’s all out and done with, I’m sure they will be together for a very long time, if she’s not playing him. But I think he likes to be played, so win win. I’m just glad we don’t have to care about it any more.

Ann

Posted at 9:38 PM on March 18, 2012

Age and wealth ain’t nothing but a number for
these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He
is almost 10 years older than I. We met via
~~–Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women
and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends :)

Charlotte

Posted at 8:57 PM on March 18, 2012

I am rooting for them. The media and Internet have been relentless. I am older, so have a different perspective (right or wrong). I wish them the best.

emmie

Posted at 8:12 PM on March 18, 2012

ben is not attractive here… or anywhere as a matter of fact, why is she with him? Oh yah, for the fame, DUH.

HerringMark

Posted at 6:39 PM on March 18, 2012

my neighbor’s mother-in-law makes $61/hour on the laptop. She has been fired from work for 10 months but last month her paycheck was $16470 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site CashLazy.com

Michelle

Posted at 4:11 PM on March 18, 2012

If you followed them, you would know that is NOT the first time they have been out. There are pics of them on FB from Thursday. That’s just the first pic that Ben posted. She has been in SF since Wednesday and leaving today. Other twitter sightings as well. Great research there!!