Kristen Stewart Wore Robert Pattinson's T-Shirt To 'Snow White' Event

Sun, March 18, 2012 2:56pm EST by 56 Comments
Kristen Stewart Robert Pattinson Pics

ana

Posted at 2:00 AM on March 19, 2012

i think robert both the same shirt with kristen she is not wearing rob shirt she so cute

Jen

Posted at 11:25 PM on March 18, 2012

The only thing that will break them up is HL (and the rest of the tabloid trash…and I mean TRASH).

Leave them alone. Stu and Rob deserve a life of privacy. Just because they give us great gifts of their talents doesn’t mean we own them.

HL…you tabloid TRASH…remember that you can’t take it with you. Stop trying to sell ad space on top of their backs.

Stace

Posted at 7:58 AM on March 21, 2012

I doubt any site as pathetic as HL will be the catalyst to break them up. It is full of lies and BS. They do not seem to pay attention to naysayers and gossip. Good for them for having a relationship that they keep personal. We are the ones responsible for this tabloid fodder because we keep coming to the sites and giving them hits. If we stop, the stories will stop. (Guess this means I need to stop) :)

bluebird

Posted at 10:49 PM on March 18, 2012

The message is obvious, they are real deal couple! They exist as individual person but when it comes to LOVE, Rob and Kristen exist as ROBSTEN! and that’s no publicity!

Bee

Posted at 11:26 PM on March 18, 2012

NO they are rob and kristen not robsten. They even hate that word “robsten”. Stop it, your so stupid. They are different people. Get over it.

Ann

Posted at 9:34 PM on March 18, 2012

Age and wealth ain’t nothing but a number for
these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He
is almost 10 years older than I. We met via
~~–Agelessmeet .COM~~ a nice place for younger women
and older men, or older women and younger men, to interact with each other! Maybe you wanna check it out or tell your friends :)

Jan

Posted at 9:06 PM on March 18, 2012

I think DAWN hit the nail on the head, I could not have said it any better. Those were my exact thoughts. It’s really cool to wear your husbands or (boyfriends) clothes from time to time…. I did for years and still have fond memories…My husband is dead now but I still remember wearing his green sweater one St Patricks day and he had a fit as had two bumps in the front that he thought would never come out…My best to Rob and Kristen….

Lisa

Posted at 8:35 PM on March 18, 2012

OR!!!! they have matching shirts and she is wearing her own as it seems to actually fit her and not look like a dress… just an observation.

Enis

Posted at 7:47 PM on March 18, 2012

I think is the coolest thing that these two wear the same clothes so casually. No big deal. Just cool.

sulesa cullen

Posted at 7:17 PM on March 18, 2012

i only hope they survive, their love is so amazing and it shows but the things they do. they are so perfect for each other.

asdfghk

Posted at 7:13 PM on March 18, 2012

Agree! This fandom has gone KO KO ..and I thought Biebers was crazy!

Manny

Posted at 6:14 PM on March 18, 2012

i know everyone is always drooling over Robsten and the fact that she wears his clothes but really i dont find it cure i think all the crazy fans go insane and get all worked up. Relax its not a big deal, and who really cares. Why not focus on their work instead? Its kinda sad that people only focus on the relationship.

benedicta takyiwaa

Posted at 4:44 PM on March 18, 2012

I dont think so

lexie

Posted at 4:25 PM on March 18, 2012

why is everyone talking about rob is the show called rob the talker show cause everyone is talking about him. who is talking about rob sucks rob balls.

lexie

Posted at 4:22 PM on March 18, 2012

yeah it relly is ashame thay whenshe misses rob she wear his clothes what the hell is rob off of

lexie

Posted at 4:20 PM on March 18, 2012

who in the hell watches pretty litttle liars

abcd

Posted at 4:08 PM on March 18, 2012

when she misses rob she wears his clothes itsn’t a shame she loves him very much<3

P

Posted at 3:54 PM on March 18, 2012

Lol!! That was a silly comment why would Robert be there , they are not in the movie together !!! It has nothing to do with him , and I’m sure he has things to do , it’s a work thing …

HL SOLD OUT LONG AGO

Posted at 3:44 PM on March 18, 2012

Oh, and the “Paris” apartment “story” STILL sucks big ones. Rob didn’t buy an apartment in 4 days. Photos of him apartment hunting; Time and privacy to do it; you know – EVIDENCE?

I guess HL is just hoping everyone will forget they just made something up off the back of Rob and Kristen for money, right?

Wrong.

Miapattinson

Posted at 3:42 PM on March 18, 2012

Hahah this is the most obvious rob’sclothes that kristine has ever worn. Poor rob,his baby girl seems obsessed in wearing his clothes.i hope he wont run out of clothes haha.So endearing!! Love them :)

Carly

Posted at 3:39 PM on March 18, 2012

Trawling fans Twitter accounts again HL?

Shameless.

edward stewart

Posted at 3:35 PM on March 18, 2012

That’s so cute I mean she wear his T-shirt that’s mean they are sharing every thing I love her so so much and I like him…

maryg

Posted at 3:26 PM on March 18, 2012

is that she does not own clothes?

Allison

Posted at 3:16 PM on March 18, 2012

OR! they have matching shirts! ;b

Jamie Cason-VanLuven

Posted at 3:10 PM on March 18, 2012

What I want to know is WHERE WAS ROBERT during this time?????

sam

Posted at 3:06 PM on March 18, 2012

love her so much she is very cute

abcd

Posted at 3:06 PM on March 18, 2012

how cute she is.. <3 i wish all the best to robsten

June

Posted at 3:48 PM on March 18, 2012

She should buy her own clothes. She’s not in high school
anymore.

michelle

Posted at 4:02 PM on March 18, 2012

Buy her own clothes? do you really think that her jeans is Rob’s as well and her underwear? get a life. she has her own clothe, she just like wearing something that is her boyfriend’s.I don’t blame her :)

Dawn

Posted at 7:58 PM on March 18, 2012

I’m 38 years old and I’ve been married for 10 years to my wonderful husband. We actually started dating back in 1992 and I still wear his clothes. I absolutly love wearing them because I love the way he smells. One of the main things that attract us to certain people is their natural scent just like all mammals. I don’t mean stink or cologna. We all have a distinct scent. Yes I have a psychology background. Kristen and Rob have a very rare connection that unfortunatly is a rare thing in this world. I wish them all the best and I do think they have what it takes to live a lifetime together. My husband and I have what it takes so I know it when I see it.

jeannie

Posted at 8:19 PM on March 18, 2012

I completely agree with dawn.I think they are made for each other.I love them together.The fact they have kept their love very private and now are giving us a small peek, just makes them adorable…Good for them….