Meghan McCain In 'Playboy' — 'I Love Sex' & 'I'm Not A Lesbian'

Sat, March 17, 2012 4:55pm EDT by 8 Comments
Meghan McCain Playboy

idicula1979

Posted at 4:52 PM on April 1, 2012

WEll I thinh her Articles are pretty stupid, And she is not that good looking in my opinion. But count me in as a fan of merhan McCain I like her style, and she is a credit to her father.

omg

Posted at 6:23 PM on March 27, 2012

so if a girl likes to have sex she’s a slut? BULL! i dont see anything wrong with her talking about sex on playboy thats what the magazines about, sex! who cares if she likes to party & drink & have sex, she’s an adult.

c

Posted at 12:40 PM on March 19, 2012

you’re not a lesbian but you ARE a slut.. congrats!

Anonimator

Posted at 12:16 AM on March 19, 2012

1st Point: When people have to defend themselves about being hetero, they are closet cases.
2nd Point: This is just cruelty to animals. My dog was on my lap while I was viewing the pictures, and he went blind. I’m going to the eye doctor tomorrow. After that, I’ve got to put the dog down. Sorry, can’t stand seeing him suffer like that. Well, maybe I’ll ask the vet if he has two for one specials as I get on the table too.

michael galvam

Posted at 11:00 AM on March 18, 2012

Meghan you should take it off for playboy next time :)

Kim

Posted at 9:01 AM on March 18, 2012

Okay she is right.. we live in a country where you are aloud to say whatever but maybe as a 20 year old you should put boundries up. Your image can be a little shaken after this. I mean i kno for sure that i do not want to hear about anyones sex life. its gross. i dont care who you are or where you come from. Keep your sex life to yourself. And personally i don’t think she should be sharing it on “Playboy.” like how old are you? ugh. this world…

WOOHOO

Posted at 3:16 AM on March 18, 2012

i have so much respect for her right now

Shannie

Posted at 5:40 PM on March 17, 2012

I cud care less wat she is…. One thang for sure its nothing wrong wit bein gay..