Rihanna On Her Weight Loss: I Have No Boobs, No Butt

Fri, March 16, 2012 1:18pm EDT by 9 Comments
Rihanna's Weight Loss

Rihanna is looking a bit lanky these days, and she says her various assets are suffering for it!

Rihanna, 24, admitted to Ryan Seacrest on Thursday that her recent weight loss is not on purpose — and isn’t necessarily welcomed.

“It’s difficult to have any kind of routine when your schedule is that crazy,” she told Ryan on KISS-FM. “So I really have no idea how I’m continuously losing weight.”

She added, “It’s actually pretty annoying. Now, I don’t have a butt, no boobs — already had no boobs — so annoying!”

Despite recent reports that RiRi’s father, Ronald Fenty, was the cause of her weight loss since he recently told her she was “getting too fat,” Rihanna dismissed the notion.

“People think I’m not eating. I’m eating McDonalds at 3 a.m…it’s an issue. I’m eating ice cream!” she exclaimed.

More Rihanna News:

1. Katy Perry V. Rihanna — Who Is Sexier In Military Gear?
  2. Rihanna Reveals What Hair Color She Wants To Try Next — You’ll Never Guess The Shade
  3. Karrueche Tran To Rihanna: Chris Brown Is MY Boyfriend — Tweets Pic

Peaches

Posted at 7:04 PM on May 4, 2012

I have the same problem as Rihanna. I can’t seem to gain weight & I’m eating junk all the time. I look like a lanky stick too. Very unattractive. But still grateful because there’s people actually starving across the globe.

diet

Posted at 2:32 AM on April 8, 2012

Definitely consider that that you stated. Your favorite reason seemed to be on the internet the simplest factor to bear in mind of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed whilst other people consider worries that they just do not recognise about. You controlled to hit the nail upon the top as neatly as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will probably be back to get more. Thanks

Business,news,loose weight,exercise for weight loss,new weight loss,running for weight loss,weight loss after pregnancy,weight loss management,weight loss stories,center for medical weight loss,guaranteed weight loss,calories for weight loss,pcos weight l

Posted at 7:50 AM on April 5, 2012

Remarkable issues here. I am very happy to look your article. Thank you a lot and I am taking a look ahead to touch you. Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

Posted at 9:53 PM on April 4, 2012

Great paintings! That is the kind of info that should be shared across the internet. Disgrace on Google for no longer positioning this post upper! Come on over and visit my website . Thank you =)

loose weight,exercise for weight loss,new weight loss,running for weight loss,weight loss after pregnancy,weight loss management,weight loss stories,center for medical weight loss,guaranteed weight loss,calories for weight loss,pcos weight loss,weight los

Posted at 5:54 PM on April 2, 2012

Its such as you learn my mind! You appear to grasp a lot approximately this, like you wrote the ebook in it or something. I feel that you simply could do with some percent to power the message home a bit, however instead of that, this is great blog. A great read. I’ll certainly be back.

Posted at 5:48 PM on April 2, 2012

Nice post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I’m impressed! Very useful information specially the ultimate phase :) I care for such information a lot. I was looking for this certain information for a long time. Thanks and good luck.

Rose

Posted at 6:51 AM on March 28, 2012

Either way rihanna still put ot of she is so amazing in every way possible

Gemma

Posted at 10:49 AM on March 25, 2012

She still looks fab, and if my dad said I looked fat looking the way she does. I’d punch him in the face!! :)

tammy