Is Farrah Abraham Getting Her Own 'Teen Mom' Spin-Off Show?

Fri, March 16, 2012 10:03pm EDT by 40 Comments
Farrah Abraham Teen Mom

Tori

Posted at 4:47 PM on September 21, 2012

She’s nothing but a famewh*re! Why does she thinks that she’s an awesome girl? SHE’S NOT! She’s a terrible singer, a terrible writer, a terrible star, and a terrible book writer. Farrah’s book was SO boring! She will always be my least favorite. I think Maci deserves a spin-off because Maci is a WAY better mom than Farrah! Love Maci! Hate Farrah!

Krista8521

Posted at 4:39 PM on September 10, 2012

I cant believe that! Farrah is absolutely repulsive, I fast forward through her scenes on the show because I cant stand her ugly mouth and crybaby garbage.
She is either talking like a bee itch or a baby, but never like a adult!

Ashley Lovett Skelton

Posted at 7:07 AM on September 8, 2012

To me, my min drives me nuts, & my dad is always STILL telling me what to do. I’m 22 with 2 kids me and my bf of 9 years raise on our own. NEVER HAD A BABYSITTER ! I have found out no matter how overbearing & annoying, they are JUST TRYING TO HELP! to me their advice may sick & work on my last nerve, but I would NEVER disrespect them like Farrah does! Baby annoying mean parents = THE BEST DAMN PARENTS!

Jennifer

Posted at 10:54 PM on July 10, 2012

Farrah is a freaking spoiled brat..it repulses me how she treats her parents…yes sometimes parents can get on your nerves but they have done nothing but try to support her….she needs her face SLAPPED and a dose of the real world!

Jill

Posted at 5:37 PM on June 23, 2012

Who would want to watch a spoiled brat ignore her child to pursue a career in the spotlight? What MTV should do is give Catelyn and Tyler a show, they are definitely the best couple out of all of the “Teen Moms” and should be give the chance to become role models for girls to recognize a healthy relationship. I would watch them on tv but not Farrah, she whines SO MUCH.

Crystal

Posted at 2:29 AM on June 25, 2012

I never post on this sort of thing, but this girl absolutely drives me crazy. I have never seen such an ungrateful and spiteful child as Farrah. Although her parents are clearly a bit overbearing, she treats them like complete crap. I can’t even feel sorry when she cries over her dead ex, as she clearly treated him like crap when he was alive. Then as soon as he died, she turned on the waterworks, and blamed all her problems in life on her losses. If I were to act like her after the death of my parents when I was 13, I certainly wouldn’t be where I am today. I give her 3 more years in the spotlight and she will be spiraling downhill quickly.

Lui

Posted at 6:27 PM on June 16, 2012

Your just jealous because she is a young successful women who is taking care of her daughter dont be a hater!

Krista8521

Posted at 4:40 PM on September 10, 2012

Lui, sorry but she is repulsive and disgusting. PERIOD.

ugh

Posted at 12:35 AM on June 10, 2012

Farrah is insufferable. She is mentally ill. I feel sorry for her parents.