Bobbi Kristina: Dating My 'Adopted Brother' Is Not Incest

Fri, March 16, 2012 11:31am EDT by 6 Comments
Bobbi Kristina: I'm Not Committing Incest

Ahh, teenage rebellion. Bobbi Kristina doesn’t give a flip about Grandma Cissy’s accusations that her romance with Nick Gordon is ‘incestuous.’

Bobbi Kristina, 18, is determined to do whatever the hell she wants — and that includes dating her “adopted brother” Nick Gordon, reports TMZ.

Sources tell the site that Krissy has admitted to her close pals that she and Nick, 22, are indeed a couple.

Earlier this week, Cissy Houston was said to have told a close friend that “What [Bobbi and Nick] are doing is incestuous.”

But apparently, Krissy really doesn’t care what her grandma thinks, telling friends that since Nick isn’t really blood, their coupledom isn’t incest.

As for that big sparkly on her ring finger we reported on yesterday, the teen isn’t divulging any info. But given the fact she and Nick are going off to Vegas…well, we might be able to find out what it means soon.

More Bobbi Kristina News:

1. Bobbi Kristina: Wearing A Huge Engagement Ring?
  2. Nicholas Gordon Denies Dating Bobbi Kristina Despite Being Caught Making Out With Her
  3. Bobbi Kristina Engaged To ‘Brother’ Nick Gordon — New Report

Lynn

Posted at 10:09 AM on March 20, 2012

If she’s found true love with Nick, so what? I feel they should go ahead and marry if that’s what they want. I just hope he’s not just taking advantage of her.

Kati284

Posted at 3:45 PM on March 16, 2012

It’s not incestuous but it’s wrong. He’s taking advantage of her vulnerability. she lost her mom and he’s the closest person to her now. it’ll never work and when Bobbi Kristina’s world implodes and he screws her over i’m gonna feel so bad for her. she’s young she doesn’t understand. he comes off like the next kevin federline or something i do not trust him

Sallie

Posted at 12:52 PM on March 16, 2012

Unfortunately BK is a disaster waiting to happen and the world knows it. Too bad but it sure does not appear that she is on the road to substance abuse and behavioral recovery. Like mother, like daughter.

Shay

Posted at 12:18 PM on March 16, 2012

Your stories are so repetitive. It’s the same bullcrap written differently.

Lisa

Posted at 3:36 AM on March 17, 2012

I really did not think she was this immature because she has been around to much. But as soon as he finish taking her down she will run to granny. She is not a smart girl she should be in in college. I know this is going to end very bad it seems they are too excited and Whitney just died as month ago.

Lisa

Posted at 3:45 AM on March 17, 2012

I was like BK but it only took one week for my grandmother too rip me in shape. The boy I was with stole a lot from me and tried to put me on drugs but im thankful my uncle help throw him out. I as m as n an accountant now and he is strung, out.