Bobbi Kristina: Cissy Houston Won't Stop Me From Marrying My 'Adopted' Brother

Bobbi Kristina Wedding

ms bonehead

Posted at 10:08 PM on May 13, 2012

Its bibilical

Yvette

Posted at 1:32 PM on March 21, 2012

I feels as though bobbie kristina is going to be hurt in long run. Because shes young and thank that she has all the answers but she dont. Miss huston your granddaughter is going to put you underground because she have no kind of respect for herself or her own family. what more do she want right about now she is being stupid. Bobby bown is her father and she needs to stop treating him so hard colded.Just who is going to turn to when her ship falls down.

Astronomical Me

Posted at 12:22 PM on March 19, 2012

Well,well, well! They say that baby girls are envy, and jealous from the womb! How true is that?

You know how they say that every one has a butt hole, just like every one as a opnion and both stink! Well in my opnion, is that she is trying to find that love that she did not have with her father! SURPRISE! SURPRISE!

I have nothing but prayer and faith for that family.
She has been playing a roll of an adult since she was born, so in her mind, she thinks she is making the right move.

It is very hard to say, becasue I am not in her shoes,but you have to let people learn the hard way. Yes, that may seem harsh to say; but when you have a individual as Bobbi Kristina, you have to give tough love.

Not on that, this is what comes to my mind everytime I read a article or tabloid in the media, she is going to blow her mothers fortune. Total blow it. I beg you girl.. be wise and know when to say “No” to those who have their hands out.

Hun! You are going to have sharks for days and years wanting something from you. Show everyone that you are smarter than you look and that your mother and the matriarte Cissy Houston have grounded you with knowlegde.

Sand for what is right, and have a voice for what is right. But let me tell you… living with a man at a young age sucks! Believe me! There are things that young men and men do that is going to rock your nervous. So…. I say this… don’t do it! If you want to just date, court, or what ever, just do not marry him. You will find out things real fast that you did not know about his chararcter if you do.

I amnot preaching, just speaking from experience. And I am sure that older woman can back me up on that. Girl do you and only you, becasue at the end of the day it is all about you.

Love you doll!Ripping the truth to sista-2-sista. Just Keep the faith. xoxoxoxox

What Comforts You, Can Destroy You”- Astronomical Me

P.S. I have that qoute tated on my back, it keeps me grounded when I want to enjoy something lound,strong and wrong.

Jenn

Posted at 12:20 PM on March 19, 2012

Has anyone taken the time to think that this is most likely a publicity stunt by Bobbie to keep the media attention on herself?? The video that supposodly shows them kissing, doesnt look like kissing to me. When she grabbed for his hand did none of you see him quickily snatch it back from her? I call BS! I can’t speak for how she feels or what is going on bc I do not know her but its pretty obvious that she just wants the medias attention and it’s working.

Abimbola Adesanya

Posted at 9:12 PM on March 18, 2012

She is towing d line of destruction, and its a pity she’s d only one her mother had – poor whitney. I hope it won’t be too late for her to see sense in what she’s foing. This is gross, its incestual and dis gut will use her, take her money and dump her. Its bad enough they’re dating bt marriage? Baaad.

cali

Posted at 7:18 PM on March 16, 2012

She shouldbe a tad more respectful towards her Elders – Mrs. Houston!
Mrs. Houston just lost her daughter; is not of young age; and really should have to endure this nuisance at this time by a rebellious grand daughter!

Kerlisa

Posted at 7:10 PM on March 16, 2012

Sound like a Rumors but IF THIS true then They both know what their doing n their Grown Adult feela Call this BS Rumors

Gloria

Posted at 7:09 PM on March 16, 2012

Nicholas if and I say if you truly love that child then you need to walk away and let her heal..Do the right thing!

disco

Posted at 7:01 PM on March 16, 2012

Here’s a thought – stop paying attention to this immature kid. Once we all stop gawking at how screwed up and wrong this is, i’m willing to bet she won’t want to marry him anymore.

Gloria

Posted at 7:12 PM on March 16, 2012

Oh, you are so right about that! I ruined my life the same way she’s going to ruin hers..I pray for her