Peter Facinelli & Jennie Garth Deny Cheating Rumors

Thu, March 15, 2012 9:15am EDT by 24 Comments
Peter Facinelli And Jennie Garth Deny Cheating Rumors

Peter Facinelli and Jennie Garth are not okay with the cheating rumors that are being attributed to their split.

Whatever caused Peter Facinelli and Jennie Garth‘s 11-year marriage to end this week, the couple say it wasn’t because either had roaming eyes.

“There are rumors out there which are completely untrue and hurtful to our family,” the newly ex couple said in a joint statement to Us Weekly. “We just want to make it very clear, there are no third parties involved.”

The 38-year-old Twilight star and 39-year-old Beverly Hills 90210 alum announced their split on March 13. “We both share the same deep love and devotion to our children,” they stated to Us. “We remain dedicated to raising our beautiful daughters together.”

On Wednesday Peter was seen puttering around on his motorcycle in LA without his wedding band on.

Jennie Garth Thanks Fans For Support During Peter Facinelli Divorce

More Peter Facinelli & Jenni Garth News:

1. Jennie Garth & Peter Facinelli Went Through Intensive Counseling To Save Marriage
  2. Have Peter Facinelli & Jennie Garth Been Separated For Months?
  3. Did Jennie Garth’s Jealousy Over Peter Facinelli’s ‘Twilight’ Fame Tear Them Apart?

Peter's Boyfriend

Posted at 12:04 PM on October 6, 2013

Jenny should have known that all Italian men are cheating scumbags…..never marry an Italieen…..loudmouth cheating wife beaters!

Headly Panitierre

Posted at 8:21 AM on May 14, 2012

Jenny…you go girl!…go get yourself a lot of plastic surgery like the rest of the hollywood hobag’s……get so much plasitc surgery you know longer get recognized….Your better of without Peter he looks gay any way

Lorie

Posted at 2:55 PM on May 13, 2012

I don’t have enough info. to say whether I think either cheated AND it’s no one’s business, BUT, I sure do hope they can put things back together because as far as Jenny goes, I have always thought she’s a beautiful person inside and out, and I saw them on TV a few times and they always looked like an awesome family. I really hope they can fix things!

Francis

Posted at 9:39 AM on May 13, 2012

Realy. I hope you the best. But, if still LOVE each other then do not think with your mind but with your heart. Ask yourself if these is that you realy won’t? You need to take the time and ask GOD to help in your time of need. HE WILL NOT LEAVE, you when you need him most.” Now take the time and see where it went wrong? Both of you need to remeber that know,MAN or WOMAN Can take you a part. Only GOD

Collins

Posted at 6:55 AM on May 13, 2012

A lot of similar cases exist now. “Divorce” is better than “murder”. They both decided to live together some 11 yrs back and now they’ve again decided to live apart. Even though one will miss the other especially when one remembers the good old time in bed, as family, etc. That is actually causing the breakdown. My dear Jennie, if Peter comes back accept him and move on with your live otherwise transfer the love towards the beautiful daughters and enjoy life…! “Happy mother’s day, Jennie”. All the best!

rose

Posted at 5:29 AM on May 13, 2012

i dont believe in love or i dont believe in marriage it sucks big time good for those women they believe in love or marriage this is my opinion good luck to those women

Rose

Posted at 10:42 PM on May 13, 2012

Like you I don’t believe in marriage, but I believe in love…while it lasts… We have tried, as much as we can, to make marriage a “forever” institution… There is not forever, There is no always, there is now and that’s it. We have to learn have to live in the now and don’t feel bad when couples split after 11 years…r u kidding me? That’s a triumph!!! I imagine they had some very good years together but everything ends…yes, everything does. No matter how hard maker try to make everything last for a lifetime, that doesn’t exist. It does not. Everything has a beginning and an ending. I do believe them when they say there isn’t a third party involved. Just accept things change as they are, , people change and nothing is forever…

rose

Posted at 5:27 AM on May 13, 2012

i am sorry to tell all women in the world all men cheat beause it is in thier blood they are liars

rose

Posted at 5:23 AM on May 13, 2012

i am sorry to tell all the women all men cheat and not all women but some cheat

Cecile Yap

Posted at 8:54 PM on May 12, 2012

It is sad, but it is life! Much that we don’t want this things to happen. They’re both celebrities and beautiful! I thought this will never happen – they have everything ordinary people don’t have. Their life is what I want to have,. But it’s like movie stories, sometimes there are good and bad endings. . .People are different from each other, we cannot force or change people to like or love us, but keep ourselves in tact for our children. . . We change husbands or wives many times (USA) but, we can’t change siblings! So Jennie, let go. I love watching you in the screen!

Ronnie

Posted at 7:39 PM on May 12, 2012

seeing the sad face of Jennie Garth i now know what a broken heart face looks like . sorry Jennie
for your loss .

Paul C

Posted at 7:53 AM on May 13, 2012

Hes having that Midlife b/s like 95% of all men have.
Help him pack and tell him, don’t let the door hit you ita~!
Its his loss, so move on and find someone who can make you Happy

Geta Grip

Posted at 5:48 PM on May 12, 2012

Maybe they just need a timeout. Alot of people have done this with success. I can vouch for it.

Dawn

Posted at 4:16 PM on May 12, 2012

For the record Peter DID NOT CHEAT ON JENNY!!!!!!!!!!!! Jenny did NOT cheat on Peter. There were other factors in their split and it had nothing to do with either of them finding or having sex with anyone else. Stop spreading stupid rumors. Its only making it harder on both of them and their family.

Lee C

Posted at 7:58 AM on May 13, 2012

Dawn, How can you be soooooooooo sure ?
You know, you can’t believe everything
that you read

Delfy Hallman

Posted at 1:09 PM on May 12, 2012

Jennie get on with your life and let him go.
Do not shed tears. He does not deserve you. Once a cheater always a cheater. You are to beaustiful to sit and cry. Get over him.

Swiss Cycling Information

Posted at 8:43 AM on May 3, 2012

I’ll right away snatch your rss as I can not find your email subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you’ve any? Kindly allow me understand so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

search engines

Posted at 2:01 PM on April 24, 2012

I like the helpful info you provide to your articles. I will bookmark your weblog and check once more right here regularly. I’m reasonably certain I will be informed a lot of new stuff proper right here! Best of luck for the following!

mary

Posted at 2:37 PM on March 28, 2012

Don’t the men always say there is no one else. If there is no one there soon will be. They have it in their head they can do anything they want once they get rid of the wife. If not he would stay with her. Time will tell. Look for some pictures to show up once he feels it is safe to go out dating again.

genene

Posted at 7:45 AM on May 13, 2012

I agree, it won’t be long now.

Brenda Walsh

Posted at 3:09 PM on March 20, 2012

It was about time Peter moved onto greener pastures!…Jennie is a major beyotch!…Who has’nt aged well at all!…Jennie looks tired and worn out!…Pete must be going for the spring chicken thats finger lick’n!

Genene

Posted at 8:09 AM on May 13, 2012

Speak for yourself! She is a beautiful and talented actress. Everone is entitled to their own opinion but when you say something so foolish you end up sounding so stupid. Everyone will get old one day, the young are not immune. Jen found her love, made 3 beautiful girls, and will always have a connection with Peter because of those kids-they’re his too-so don’t count on her being out of the picture!

ann

Posted at 10:02 AM on March 15, 2012

Well…Age and wealth ain’t nothing but a number for

these loved-up A-Listers. My BF and I both think so! He is

almost 10 years older than I.We met via

~~–Agelessmeet.COM~~

a nice place for younger women and oldermen, or older

women and younger men, to interact with each other!

Maybe you want to check it out or tell your friends:)

terence burke

Posted at 12:52 PM on May 12, 2012

What a moron…. I loved you Jennie! I too am divorced so hey look me up :) Terence Burke