'Jersey Shore' Finale: Vinny Sleeps With Two Lesbians In One Night

Thu, March 15, 2012 11:18pm EDT by 8 Comments

Vinny’s dream finally comes true and he brings home two lesbians from the club. Meanwhile, Mike is still starting drama!

Deena learns some scandalous gossip circulating about her older sister, Joanie. On the finale episode on March 15 of Jersey Shore Mike tells Snooki something Joanie does in bed with Mike’s older brother, Frank!

Being the meatballs, Snooki fills Deena in on what Mike is saying about her sister, whether it is true or not. — Deena is not happy with Mike talking about her family!

Meanwhile, Vinny can check something of his bucket list — smushing a lesbian, BUT he lucks out when TWO lesbians are DTF!

Mike’s drama is set aside when Deena decides to let it go and let her sister be happy with Mike’s bro.

The season came to an end, bittersweet goodbyes were made and one last time “the cabs are here!”

Tune in next week for the cast reunion at 10pm ET!

— Giovanna Pagliarulo

SusieQ

Posted at 1:38 AM on March 22, 2012

Ok, so I used my DVR to go back and forth during Deena and Mike’s drama… I reallyyy think Mike says Joanie is a “squirter” I also THOUGHT Mike said she’s a “swallower”, but I think it IS “squirter”… this was bugging the crap out of me, so I knew other people would be annoyed too!!!

FCC

Posted at 2:00 AM on March 16, 2012

Man I love censorship its the best idea of my life.
WTF is a show like JS going to be censored for.

This ruins the whole reason Deena is mad who knows why we are all not allowed to hear it cause of censorship.

Gotta love a free country.

Rikki

Posted at 12:06 AM on March 16, 2012

I wanna know what they said Deena’s sister does! All I could make out was that it starts with a “S”! Someone please tell me, it’s prolly gross but I wanna know! Anyone have an idea?

Zilly

Posted at 12:05 AM on March 16, 2012

I googled it….she is a squirter

Michelle S.

Posted at 8:42 AM on March 16, 2012

That’s exactly what it is Zilly!

Cami

Posted at 11:40 PM on March 15, 2012

What is it that Joanie does sexually with Mikes brother Frank that Mike is saying is a God given talent???????

Monica

Posted at 11:24 PM on March 15, 2012

What was Mike talking about? I’m being serious. I guess I’m so old I’m out of the loop.

Selena

Posted at 11:50 PM on March 15, 2012

Pauly’s signature move I love it sooo much wake up yeah, m