'Jane By Design' Creator Reveals Time Jump & Scoop On Jane's Big Decision

Thu, March 15, 2012 3:26pm EDT by 92 Comments

‘Jane By Design’ creator April Blair gives HollywoodLife.com a sneak peek at what’s to come this summer.

Dying to know whether Jane (Erica Dasher) chooses Billy (Nick Roux) or Jeremy (Rowly Dennis) when Jane By Design returns for the second half of its freshman season? You’ve still got a few months to wait, but creator April Blair tells HollywoodLife.com your patience will reward you — because there are some major changes ahead.

But first thing’s first: The next new episodes, which will premiere sometime in June, don’t begin right where the spring finale left off. In fact, April tells me the premiere will take place a month or two in the future.

“We’ll get to see how things have changed for everyone,” April teases. “The first episode back is about change, and changes in relationships.”

Fans of Billy’s gravity defying hair can breathe a sigh of relief, though; his ‘do is not one of many things that change, even after his trip to the youth detention facility.

“We always keep the hair,” April assures me. “The hair stays. I told Nick Roux, ‘Don’t go all method and shave your head before we come back.’ It’s all about the hair.”

And what of India (India de Beaufort), who was fired after being wrongfully fingered as the Donovan Decker mole? April says we shouldn’t worry about her either. She’s not going anywhere.

“You’ll see just as much India as before,” she assures me. “We have a lot of fun stuff for her. We love her. She’s been a major part of the show and she’ll continue to be.”

As for Jeremy being the actual mole, April says that was always the plan — but Rowly was the only actor who knew about it ahead of time!

“The situation between Jeremy, Jane and India becomes more complicated,” she adds. “India harbored all these secret feelings for him in the first 10 episodes, so her being blamed for what he did affects them. We’ll definitely explore Jeremy and India.”

Lastly, and arguably most important, is the eternal romantic struggle between Jane and Billy. April says that, even though she feels the couple is “ultimately meant to be,” it’s not like they’ll be getting married anytime soon. So fans of Nick (Matthew Atkinson) will still have plenty of opportunities to see their favorite jock try to win Jane back after his epic betrayal.

Great, as if I wasn’t already impatient waiting for summer to get here!

What do you think of these revelations, Jane By Design fans? Drop a comment with your thoughts on Jane’s decision, Billy’s confession, and anything else you can’t wait to see when new episodes come back this summer.

— Andy Swift

Follow Andy on Twitter for more Jane By Design scoop

Posted at 4:28 PM on June 7, 2012

Wow, marvelous blog layout! How lengthy have you been blogging for? you made running a blog look easy. The full look of your site is great, let alone the content!

kamasutra gratuit

Posted at 10:17 PM on June 6, 2012

I �tait recommended ce blog by la voie of mon cousin. Je am not positive whether ce publish est �crit through lui comme No one autrement recognise tel designated approximately mon difficulty. You’re incredible! Remercient you!

TIARA

Posted at 3:18 PM on June 4, 2012

I THINK BILLY SHOULD GET JANE THEYVE BEEN FRIENDS SENSE THEY WHERE LITTLE AND THEY BELONG TOGETHER

Molly

Posted at 2:53 AM on June 4, 2012

I think Jane should be with Billy. And then break it off with him and say that it’s too weird. And then go out with Nick for a while. Then after she turns 18 she should go out with Jeremy. :) Beautiful.

Mikee

Posted at 2:30 AM on June 4, 2012

Billy and Jane FOREVER! Nick sucks! :P

hiya

Posted at 12:19 PM on June 2, 2012

JANE AND BILLY
BILLY IS AWESOME HE IS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER ON THIS SHOW
I CALL IT BILLY BY DESIGN SO I CAN REMEMBER IT

noor

Posted at 5:34 AM on June 2, 2012

i can’t wait ,this is my favourite show ever, i love it ! :)

JBD

Posted at 4:00 PM on June 1, 2012

I think Jane and Billy. I mean I know it would be weird if they broke up but, they are soul mates! They are so a like! And, even if they did break up, they wouldn’t stop being best friends because they have known each other for forever!!! <3 So excited for season 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ninotchka

Posted at 6:37 AM on June 1, 2012

Billy and janeeeee is what’s best for the show <3

claudia

Posted at 8:05 PM on May 31, 2012

Jane and Billy!!!!!!!!!!!! they are ment to be together forever!

Angelina

Posted at 5:38 PM on May 30, 2012

Billy & Jane are meant to be ! Who cares if they are best friends and it will ruin their friendship if they brake up. Most likely they wont break up . You can obviously tell Jane loves Billy & he loves her too ! So i think they should get together and Jane needs to forget about Nick ! He already had his chance now its time for Billy to prove hes the right one for her. And Jeremy and Jane would just be weird ! & it wouldnt work out if she found out he was the mole . So i think JANE & BILLY ! <3

NickandJane forever

Posted at 6:04 AM on May 26, 2012

I so want Jane to choose Nick! it’s obvious that he loves her.. Billy and Jane should stay as best friends.. things will be bad if they break up..

jhakira

Posted at 10:25 PM on May 24, 2012

JANE AND BILLY

Sam

Posted at 5:11 PM on May 18, 2012

As much as I love Jane and Billy together, I do not want to seem them happen right away. I hope Jane and Jeremy get together for a while and I also would love for Jane to find her way back to Nick! Give me another year and I’ll want Jane and Billy to be endgame.

Andy Hebine

Posted at 5:39 PM on May 15, 2012

I so want Nick and Jane to get back together… Jane and Billy together would be so boring and cliche. I would LOVE to see Nick and Jane work things out and for Billy to find a nice girl, not LuLu

заказать путешествие

Posted at 8:12 PM on May 14, 2012

Hello my friend! I wish to say that this article is amazing, great written and include approximately all important infos. I would like to peer extra posts like this .

ANR

Posted at 4:17 PM on May 13, 2012

Jane & Billy <3.<3

Abby

Posted at 2:16 PM on May 13, 2012

So amazing. I don’t know who she should go with though. Okay… yeah i do. Wait no. Idk!!!

Jojo

Posted at 5:52 PM on May 12, 2012

JANE AND BILLY!! He is the bad boy of course she should pick him.

Coco

Posted at 5:50 PM on May 12, 2012

It Sukes I think Jane should pick billy they are dooo goo together but nick fatton is smoking hot like totally sexy

Breanna

Posted at 7:09 PM on May 10, 2012

What I think we shouldnt have to wait next mounth. If I was Jane I would denfinly pick billy. He is so exciting and a bad boy. But of couse jane is kind of a sweet girl so she probly perfer someone else. Anyway I cant wait till Jane By Design come back on!!!!!!!

Denzcio

Posted at 5:59 AM on May 9, 2012

Due to boring time i spend this day I’m definitely looking for a movie that would entertain me and reverse the boredom to excitement, fortunately I choose this movie/series in titled Jean by Design @ the website Netflix…to tell honestly I’m not into design or fashion stuff which one of the movie highlighted but frankly speaking I learn to love the movie from the beginning til the end of the season 1.. It’s kind of a excellent movie story for me which certainly keeps my eyes staring on the laptop screen making sure that I will not mess the excitement of the story of each episodes including some of the twist and turns and even corney stuff of it…and I can till that I LoVe the movie and I’m exciting to see the next season and I’m dying to know who will be the right guy for Jean…:)

Brittany

Posted at 9:59 PM on May 8, 2012

I Don’t Think She Will Get Back W The JockI Think She Should Just Date Billy

Simone

Posted at 9:16 PM on May 8, 2012

Jane and nick are best together

Natasha