Gary Shirley & Leah's Adorable Daddy-Daughter Date — Cute Pics

Thu, March 15, 2012 1:50pm EDT by 10 Comments

Leah is a daddy’s girl! Mugging for the camera, the tot stuck her tongue out and smiled wide as Gary held his baby girl tight in his arms. He’s such a great dad!

Teen Mom star Gary Shirley and his daughter Leah, 3, enjoyed the recent beautiful weather by snapping a couple adorable photos in the sun. “Leah is loving the great weather as of late,” Gary posted to his Facebook on March 14. We love that Gary can give his little girl stability while troubled mom, Amber Portwood, is in-and-out of jail.

Gary continues to do such a great job as a single father, while Amber deals with her ongoing legal troubles. Leah is lucky to have such a wonderful father who really cares about her.

Emily Morgan

More Teen Mom drama:

1. Jenelle Evans & Leah Messer’s Mom Deny Rumors — They’re Not Quitting ‘Teen Mom’
  2. Leah Messer & Jenelle Evans Quitting ‘Teen Mom 2′? Here’s Why
  3. Gary Shirley Reveals: ‘I’m Definitely Going To Adopt A Child Or Two’

Boy's Bible: How to Turn Text to Sex in Just 20 Minutes

Posted at 11:34 AM on May 14, 2012

I always offer people some rare precious information to help people who are struggling for something hard but failed out of their hard time. It is not easy to support people at very right point because gold is always hidden itself deeply in the sands or rocks and people see sands or rocks only while he/she is standing by even tons of gold resources. I’d like to recommed you this just because I am “gold” stuff discoverer professional for years and it is my pleasure to help people who really need the stuff to reslove their problems. Belive me this really works like a charm! Jeena Percy

Taylor Patrick

Posted at 12:36 AM on April 7, 2012

I just spent the day at the beach with gary and leah at pcb. Amazing little girl, and father. I love how she would rather make sand castles with me then hang out with the 17 year old girls. she was throwing sand at them.<3

McKayla

Posted at 10:31 PM on March 19, 2012

LEAH IS SOOO CUTE!!!!!! she kinda looks like her mom…. lets just hope she doesnt act like her. lol but its soo sweet thats he is such a good dad. but i just cant get over how cute leah is!!!!

helllokitty2142

Posted at 8:33 PM on March 15, 2012

When I first heard that he had to take care of Leah while Amber is/was in jail I thought he was going to be a bad dad…but I was wrong. I’m glad Gary is taking care of her. Leah looks happy and healthy. I hope Amber can pull herself for Leah. :)

mel

Posted at 8:23 PM on March 15, 2012

Oh my gosh she’s such a big girl now! Gary looks like a wonderful father.

sarah

Posted at 4:18 PM on March 15, 2012

maybe gary didn’t always react to amber the way that may have been best but i am pretttyy sure that gary isnt the reason for amber acting the way she does!!

looks like gary is being a great dad to leah, and should be proud.

VaughnBrandie

Posted at 2:40 PM on March 15, 2012

my neighbor’s half-sister makes $67/hour on the laptop. She has been laid off for 9 months but last month her check was $16705 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more on this site CashLazy.com

deeee

Posted at 2:03 PM on March 15, 2012

^^^ i agree with jennifer

Jennifer

Posted at 1:56 PM on March 15, 2012

I can’t stand Gary!! He is the reason Amber is the way she is. His verbal and emotional abuse pushed her over the edge!!!

blackbeauty

Posted at 2:30 PM on March 19, 2012

I have to disagree with you I’ve been watch Amber from 16 and pregnant and she was always abusive to Gary. She had no respect for her parents either. She has always had that nasty attitude she was bound to end up the way she has all due to her own actions.