'The Lying Game' Likely Being Renewed For Second Season

Wed, March 14, 2012 6:21pm EDT by 64 Comments

Sound the ‘good news’ alarm, friends! It sounds like there’s more ‘Lying Game’ on the way.

Lying Game fans may not be left wondering whether or not Sutton (Alexandra Chando) and Rebecca (Charisma Carpenter) have been working together all along, as our sister site Deadline.com is reporting that ABC Family is very close to renewing the twisty drama for a second season.

If you’re a regular HollywoodLife.com reader, you may recall my passionate diatribe about why the show deserves a second season, so you can only imagine how pleased I am by this news.

Deadline also notes that the Lying Game cast will becoming to NYC for ABC Family’s Upfront event — which means you should probably think about shooting me your every burning question for the residents of Phoenix.

— Andy Swift

Follow Andy on Twitter for more Lying Game updates

Chrissy

Posted at 9:37 PM on August 18, 2012

When well it return its killing me inside to see wat happen next. OMG can’t wait.. need a date for when the show is returning. And I can’t believe all this time Sutton was lying. But it is called the LYING GAME for a reason……………..

Chrissy

Posted at 9:35 PM on August 18, 2012

When well it return its killing me inside to see wat happen next. OMG can’t wait.. need a date for when the show is returning. And I can’t believe all this time Sutton was lying. But it is called he LYING GAME for a reason……………..

shanna

Posted at 5:31 AM on August 15, 2012

please dont cancel,i wanna know what happens with emma and ethan they are soo made for each other,and also for how long sutton and rebecca had been working together..
im exciting to find out..

Des

Posted at 1:44 AM on August 10, 2012

I LOVE THIS SHOW… I wanna find out what happens with Emma and Ethan… And how long Sutton has known Rebecca and what happens with them if Emma will tell Kristin everything and be accepted . There is just WAY to much for us fans to see and find out….

Melanie

Posted at 11:13 PM on August 6, 2012

you know, i have watched this series and i love it..very interesting..i want to watch until the end.

Kalyn

Posted at 12:04 AM on July 9, 2012

OMG, Please don’t cancel The Lying Game!! Im addicted, and I want to know how it ends!! Its one of the best shows ive watched!!

jalisa

Posted at 6:22 PM on July 7, 2012

Why would you cancel a show everyone Loves ! that would be making a ridiculous amount of people upset ESPECIALLY ME! I Love Love love this show it’s freaking amazing! PLEASE DO NOT CANCLE IT!

Kelsey

Posted at 4:46 PM on June 30, 2012

THEY CANT CANCLE THIS. They already crushed my addiction to Kyle XY and Nine Lives of Chloe King, they cant do it again. In my opinion Pretty Little Liars is getting kinda old and The lying Game is like a fresh new start. Like Kyle XY they simply need to get the name out there. If i eould have known about Kyle XY, I would have watched it. It wasnt til a few years later I saw it on Netflix.

Kristin

Posted at 11:50 AM on June 30, 2012

Loooove the show..cant wait to see what happens next! I will be soooo mad if it get canceled!