One Direction Gets Their Own Nickelodeon Show

Wed, March 14, 2012 8:37pm EDT by 122 Comments
One Direction New Show

NisheryLuv

Posted at 10:04 PM on August 18, 2012

Okaii, well all I’d like to Say is….when one direction starts this show – I will definitely luv TV again!!!!!!! I don’t think I can get enough of them!!! :P! And neither can my friends ( we ‘ll probably be going all crazy n stalkerish then lmao) Great idea!!! <3
SHOUT OUT to all my 1D crazed bffs in the Bahamas! We'lll definitely be tuned in …..LUV ONE DIRECTION!

caitlyn

Posted at 9:46 AM on August 17, 2012

I would love this whens it on? i would love to be on this im am the biggest fan ever im 12 years old and im looking for a program on nickelodeon to be on i hope you will get back to me on email and try and get me on this show, i would love to be on this

melissa

Posted at 5:00 PM on August 16, 2012

i hate this so much!!!! excuse me… thats btrs thing!!! why does 1d have to steal all of btrs stuff?…. defenently not watching the show… sorry!
-rusher

Ariana Grande

Posted at 6:51 PM on July 31, 2012

O and I’m not Ariana Grande just saying

Ariana Grande

Posted at 6:50 PM on July 31, 2012

Um let’s see… BTR Is like THE BEST SHOW EVER ON NICK!!! but everyone ignores them. Then when everyone hears about the stupid one direction show they get crazy. WHAT ELSE DO U WANR 1D???!!!?! You’ve already took the spotlight and now your stealing BTRS fame?!?!?! I <3 1D BUT NOT ANYMORE CAUSE THEY COPY OFF BTR!!!!!!!!!!D:

I love niall

Posted at 8:54 PM on July 10, 2012

Sorry about the previous comment from I love Nisll! Haha I accidentally pressed enter! But I was saying, they aren’t getting a show, they have confirmed it in a lot of interviews! I wish they were getting one though!

I love Nisll

Posted at 8:50 PM on July 10, 2012

They are not getting a tv show! I wish they were but they aren’t! They hav

VIVI

Posted at 9:16 AM on July 10, 2012

IM KINDA EXCITED BUT SCARED THAT THEY WILL TURN OUT TO BE LIKE THE NAKED BROTHERS BAND OR THE JONAS BROTHERS :( THOSE SHOWS ARE HORRIBLE AND THATS PROBABLY THE REASON WHY THEY FADED AWAY. AND IF THEY DO HAVE THE SHOW THEN ITS PROBABLY NOT GONNA ACT LIKE THEMSELFS. REMEMBER ICARLY???

Nikki

Posted at 8:08 AM on July 10, 2012

YES. JUST YES! OMG!! I can’t wait!! I hope it’s not as stupid as Big Time Rush is, though!! I’d probably watch it anyways though. ;) I LOVE YOU ONE DIRECTION KEEP BEING AWESOME!!!

Mrs. Horan

Posted at 12:31 AM on July 9, 2012

Yaaaaaayyy i <3 <3 1D they are the best thing to be brought into this world Niall is MIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just me

Posted at 4:12 AM on July 6, 2012

What if people start liking them just because they’re hot? D: Great for their careers and everything, but I don’t wanna see Harry’s face on a little girl’s backpack, y’know?

Mrs.LiamPayne

Posted at 2:37 PM on August 16, 2012

I completely agree with you like its cool that theyre getting their own show but i want the fans to stay teenagers not 8 years olds

Meadbh

Posted at 8:08 PM on July 3, 2012

I think it’s an awesome idea. And it’s not like 11 year olds have no clue who 1D are, I’m 11 and I love them with all my heart. Kids love 1D too! Not just 16 and 18 year olds!!!!! I have watched everyone of their interviews and video diaries and now a t.v show! It’s a dream come true :)

Tiffany Gliem

Posted at 5:24 PM on July 1, 2012

U guys It Is Ok to Like One Direction & let them Have there Own Tv Show On Nickelodeon & Please do not Put down There Fans u do not how bad it fells to be put Down By some mean Person .

Tiffany Gliem

Posted at 5:26 PM on July 1, 2012

I ment People By the Way .

Taylor

Posted at 4:21 AM on June 29, 2012

Yes I think they should totally have a show!!!
I love them with all my heart but they should pick a different station not nickelodeon because it’s for littler kids and umm 1D is kinda not for 10 year olds so yes but different station!!!!!

Dkzhksjcnaknsnx

Posted at 6:00 PM on June 26, 2012

I am excited and very surprised

Jamie

Posted at 12:58 AM on June 25, 2012

I kinda didn’t want this…. but I guess I’m really happy for them. :) I’ll watch. 15/16 is not to old for Nick >:D

Lily Pham

Posted at 12:09 AM on June 24, 2012

Im kinda happy that One Direction are getting a show on Nick and all. But a lot of little kids watches Nick and when they start watching them and fall in love with them. They will go on youtube and find out how perverted they are then they will probably become perverted. And also I really hope they dont turn out like the Jonas Brothers show on Disney. That show was just horrible.

Mrs. Styles

Posted at 11:20 AM on June 21, 2012

OMG!! I can’t believe my favorite band is getting their own show!! It’s gonna be so popular!! Everyone is gonna want to watch it. I just wish they would say when if is gonna start:(

But, I still love them!!

Niall's Princess

Posted at 3:23 PM on May 30, 2012

I am like the biggest 1D fan in the world but I seriously have to agree with Megan. It would be bad for them . Stick with Video Diaries, Spin the Harry, and Megamind!!! I heard rumors that the show isn’t going to happen but who knows…

Rusher

Posted at 1:44 PM on May 29, 2012

BTR is so much more popular than 1D: They are famous since 2009, have 2 Albums, over 4 Million rushers and… Oh yeah: TALENT!!!!!

Claire

Posted at 4:04 PM on June 13, 2012

BTR is stereotypical! 1D was on the X Factor and BTR was never on a singing competition show. The X Factor, the Voice, and American idol are SOO much more competitive than auditioning for a TV network. BTR’s fans range from more 7 year olds – 11 year olds while 1D’s fans range from 7 year olds- 25 year olds. Each of the boys in 1D are EXTREMELY talented. The boys in BTR do have good voices but the only reason that they have 1 more album than 1D does is because they’ve been around longer!!! And being around since 2009 and only having 2 albums out is really pathetic. 1D’s already working on their 2nd (wait, 3rd, so 1D does already have 2 albums out..) and it’s only been a yr and a half. Finally, 1D has gotten to the #1 spot on the Billboard for both America AND the UK. There are WAYY more directioners than “rushers” and 1D has 4 million viewers just for their YOUTUBE videos.

Megan

Posted at 4:55 PM on May 27, 2012

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE 1D ! But a tv show on nickelodeon would be the worst possible decision for their career. They very well could end up crashing and burning like the Jonas brothers & BTR ( who however were never nearly as popular as the British boys ) they are meant to sing. I would still watch the show, but I would HATE to see them ruin their careers like that. -Megan <3 (;

Hazel Evans

Posted at 5:35 AM on May 26, 2012

It’s fake……

msstylinson

Posted at 12:27 AM on May 26, 2012

Uuuummmmm their show is gonna rock but it’s gonna be the best on nickelodeon they now have another viewer………

judy

Posted at 6:25 PM on May 19, 2012

who the hell would vote no! who wouldnt want to watch their show ? crazy people ! i love 1D so much

daisy

Posted at 4:50 PM on May 19, 2012

omg omg omg i almost cried when i herd about it and i love sooooooo much and omg I LOVE ZAYN JAVAAD MALIK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!