As the weather heats up, getting your hair out of your face and off your neck suddenly becomes a priority. Craft an updo that is stylish, but easy to create!
Nina Dobrev wore this gorgeous side bun at an event in Beverly Hills on March 10. TRESemmé Celebrity Stylist John D. explains how he created her look step-by-step. Follow along and shop his product picks!
- Prep towel-dried hair with TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse, applying to palms and throughout the entire hair for volume.
- Blow dry hair with a round brush for extra fullness.
- Take 2-3 inch sections of hair and loosely curl with a large barrel curling iron, spraying each section with TRESemmé Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray to aid in protecting hair from excess heat. *Stylist Secret: Adding loose waves to the style will help the side knot fall into place and stay in place all night long.
- Pull all the hair to one side of the head and secure with an elastic at the nape of the neck.
- Twist the hair into a knot and secure with pins.
- Complete the style with a spritz of TRESemmé 24 Hour Body Finishing Spray to help add shine and keep the look in place.
What do you with your hair when the weather warms up?