Kim Kardashian Used For Hook-Ups By Reggie Bush Then Dumped — New Report

Wed, March 14, 2012 11:20am EDT by 18 Comments

Kim was sure that Reggie wanted to get serious — but he was just using her!

Kim Kardashian is single again! In Touch claims the reality star was dumped by Reggie Bush after her used her for sex.

According to insiders, Reggie and Kim were hooking up and she thought a ring would be in the future. But that wasn’t the case with Reggie.

“Reggie never really trusted her,” a source tells the magazine.

Kim was just spotted in Paris for Fashion Week and she seemed to get very cozy with Kanye West. Instead of this making Reggie jealous, it made Reggie realize he and Kim aren’t right for each other.

“Reggie’s been telling people that Kim’s disgusting for hooking up with Kanye,” a source says. “They deserve each other.”

Keep in mind, Kim isn’t even officially divorced from Kris Humphries — relationship drama seems to just follow Kim everywhere!

— Chloe Melas

More Kardashians:

1. Khloe Kardashian: Stop Using Gay Slurs — It’s Not Funny
  2. Khloe Kardashian Supports Lamar Odom At His Return To The Dallas Mavericks
  3. Khloe Kardashian Wants To Adopt & Miley Cyrus Offered To Help

PS Tuts

Posted at 3:26 AM on June 16, 2012

hey there and thanks to your info ? I’ve definitely picked up something new from right here. I did then again expertise some technical points the use of this web site, since I skilled to reload the site a lot of occasions previous to I may get it to load correctly. I were thinking about in case your web host is OK? Now not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances instances will sometimes impact your placement in google and could damage your high quality ranking if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for much more of your respective intriguing content. Ensure that you update this again very soon..

Wordpress SEO Steps

Posted at 1:05 PM on June 14, 2012

I savor, cause I found exactly what I was having a look for. You’ve ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

PSD to Wordpress Theme

Posted at 12:36 PM on June 14, 2012

That is really fascinating, You are an overly skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to in the hunt for extra of your fantastic post. Additionally, I’ve shared your web site in my social networks

Freshbrood

Posted at 7:35 PM on March 22, 2012

I’m happy that Kim isn’t racist, and can easily date white and black guys. but c’mon Kim- pick smarter black men! Kanye is retarded- I mean, just look at him in that pic lol. He looks like he’s thinking of something intelligent to say while drooling out the corner of his stupid mouth. And Reggie Bush? Ditto.

steffy

Posted at 3:18 PM on March 21, 2012

ahahaah kim karashian is a dumb cunt I am glad reggie used her lol
S

Callie

Posted at 11:11 PM on March 19, 2012

Looks like Kanye has Reggie Bush’s sloppy seconds (or for that matter all of Hollywood’s sloppy seconds)

Joanna

Posted at 4:47 PM on March 19, 2012

I think that Kim Kardashian is BEAUTIFUL, however, her actions make her really ugly!

W

Posted at 12:35 PM on March 18, 2012

Ok

dla

Posted at 10:30 PM on March 14, 2012

THEY ARE BOTH FRAUDS. REGGIE, FROM WHAT HE DID TO USC FOOTBALL, AND KIM WHO DOES NOT CARE ABOUT ANYONE BUT HERSELF.

Londonse

Posted at 10:18 PM on March 14, 2012

Bet this story ain’t True @ all someone just like to start Bullshhh

liz

Posted at 9:50 PM on March 14, 2012

Cant be true she seem like a nice person

LL

Posted at 3:28 PM on March 14, 2012

LOL at all these BS stories

ksea

Posted at 3:16 PM on March 14, 2012

He was absolutely using her she’s a pig. Who would EVER want her to be the mother of their children. Like they said you can’t turn a ho into a housewife PERIOD!!!

oh dear

Posted at 2:28 PM on March 14, 2012

i dont know how this woman can still claim not to have had plastic surgery. she looks like a completely different woman now.

Shelly

Posted at 2:10 PM on March 14, 2012

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Sabrina

Posted at 8:23 PM on March 14, 2012

That’s funny lol

Jack

Posted at 12:42 PM on March 14, 2012

Can’t turn a h0 into a housewife hahaha

neo

Posted at 10:22 AM on March 14, 2012

where do you get this lies.