'Bachelor' Reject Kacie Boguskie: Ben Flajnik & Courtney Robertson Are Meant To Be Together

Wed, March 14, 2012 10:56am EDT by 8 Comments

Kacie B. reveals she’s doing just fine after her breakup with ‘Bachelor’ Ben, plus her thoughts on being the next ‘Bachelorette.’

Kacie Boguskie is single and ready to mingle.

The Tennessee-native spoke out on the ABC Bachelor After Party for the first time since the season finale on March 12 and revealed what she really thinks about Courtney Robertson and Ben Flajnik.

“Watching them [Courtney and Ben] together, I think they’re meant to be together, honestly,” Kacie said. “Courtney and I are completely different, so it’s made it really easy for me to be like ‘yeah not for me.'”

Clearly, Kacie sees Ben’s true colors for choosing a villian like Courtney and she knows she’s way better than him.

Of course, everyone is wondering though if Kacie B. will be the Bachelorette after Emily Maynard?

“You know, right now since Emily Maynard is going to be it, you know maybe a year down the road who knows where I’ll be at that point in my life and if I’m even single,” she said.

Well, as much as we want you to be happy Kacie B., we’d LOVE to see you at the Bachelorette, too!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Is Kacie right that Ben & Courtney are meant to be together? Would you like to see her as the next Bachelorette? Sound off in your comments below and watch the video!

– Nicole Karlis

More ‘Bachelor’ News

1. Courtney Robertson Steps Out With Engagement Ring On — Is This A Publicity Stunt?
  2. Courtney Robertson Needs To Change Or Else She’ll Fight With Ben Flajnik’s Mom & Sister
  3. ‘The Bachelor’ Drama: Courtney Robertson Isn’t In Love With Ben Flajnik Anymore, Says Insider

Karmi

Posted at 7:39 AM on May 24, 2012

Kacie I think you are a really sweet and lovely persons. There is definitely someone out there who would love you as you deserve to be.
Your dad had good instincts. I think Ben is a nice guy but he was ruled not by his head nor his heart he just doesn’t know it. maybe none of the girls were his match but how can you fall in love with three girls at the same time. It’s ridiculous it’s not true life. You should have caught on whenever you said I love you he said REALLY and smiled…. you have to watfch body language. Good luck hope you find the man of your dreams!

nyota

Posted at 8:58 PM on May 20, 2012

kacie B is obviously better Ben, this guy was a jerk for choosing the meanest women on the show, who would show Courtney over Kacie B. I think Kacie B deserve to be the next bachelorette, she a beautiful women with good personalities.

Precious

Posted at 11:26 AM on March 23, 2012

Wow Mirmen, that’s very harsh… Kacie didn’t lost. Actually I think she won because she deserve a better man than Ben. Ben is so boring and ugly like a caveman lol. Courtney is not even that pretty either and for such an ugly attitude makes her even more ugly. Just admit it all of Courtney’s fan, they won’t be happy. Ben will have to work very hard just to satisfy Courtney and he will be hurt for the rest of his life if he does choose to stay with her..

Steph

Posted at 5:01 AM on March 17, 2012

Kacie is a child. She is way too young for Ben and could never hold her own as The Bachelorette.

Denisha

Posted at 12:59 AM on March 16, 2012

First and foremost, Kacie was one of my favorite women on the show. Throughout the show she was herself and carried herself well. I would definitely love for her to be the next bachelorette.

Jeanne

Posted at 9:26 PM on March 15, 2012

I like
Courtney . It’s not a sorority she has lived on her own. More then other girls. She has her own career.

Mirmen

Posted at 4:24 PM on March 15, 2012

Kacie B. You lost please move on! For *** sake!
Who gives u the right to say “They deserve each other”? U dont know what is between them so shut the *** up!

AlstonRaquel

Posted at 11:10 AM on March 14, 2012

my buddy’s ex-wife makes $79/hour on the laptop. She has been fired from work for seven months but last month her check was $12393 just working on the laptop for a few hours. Read more here CashLazy.com