Justin Bieber To Collaborate With One Direction?

Wed, March 14, 2012 3:52pm EST by 42 Comments

Get ready to be blown away! Justin and ‘One Direction’ may combine their tremendous talents to create the ultimate teen dream collaboration. We can’t wait, let’s get this done, Biebs!

Justin Bieber‘s manager Scooter Braun tweeted over the weekend that a collaboration with the teen superstar and the up-and-coming boy band One Direction is a total possibility.

“very possible. he likes them and thinks they are good dudes. all people of that generation should be there to help EACHOTHER,” Scooter tweeted on March 10, referring to how Biebs feels about One Direction.

And that’s not all Scooter had to say about the British boy band. “and on a sidenote very happy to see @NiallOfficial and the boys doing well here. always a good dude happy to see #goodguysalwayswin,” he tweeted to One Direction member Niall Horan.

With a stamp of approval from the hottest singer in the universe, these guys are surely on their way to worldwide stardom themselves.

What do you think Hollywood Lifers? Should Justin and the boys of “One Direction” lay down some tracks in the studio?

Emily Morgan

More Justin Bieber News:

1. Selena Gomez Reveals ‘Anxiety’ After Shooting ‘Spring Breakers’
  2. Justin Bieber Defends Carly Rae Jepsen On Twitter — Again
  3. Justin Bieber & Adam Levine Jam In The Studio Together

ALex bieber

Posted at 1:58 PM on August 3, 2012

I love them both and think they should stay as individuals one direction should not colaborate with justin bieber

stephni

Posted at 12:00 AM on July 3, 2012

Justin bieber should totally stop interfering one direction. he would ruin the band 4 godsakes!!!!!!!!!!! 1D would totally lose fans including me! (ok myb nt really. but c’mn!!!!!!)

Nadia styles

Posted at 6:39 AM on June 28, 2012

Justin bieber needs to stay out of one direction but if they get together all hell will break lose

No offense Justin bieber

Aleigha

Posted at 6:04 PM on June 26, 2012

I think it is important that one direction stays as a band and Justin Bieber stays out! No offense!!!

michelle

Posted at 8:41 PM on October 2, 2012

I thack it is important one diretion stays a band and Justin Bieber
stays out! No offense!!!
love
michelle

Onedirectioninfected

Posted at 12:24 AM on May 26, 2012

“vas happenin no”

2011 camaro accessories

Posted at 11:30 AM on May 17, 2012

I feel this is among the such a lot important info for me. And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on some normal things, The site taste is ideal, the articles is actually great : D. Excellent activity, cheers

JustStrollingBy

Posted at 11:26 PM on April 2, 2012

Reading these comments….xD LMAO.

So first off, I respect and admire both Justin and One Direction; but damn are some of you immature.
So about that one comment: “America knows One Direction is all show!”. Do you even know One Direction? Have you heard them live? Well then my friend I’m sorry to inform you that you’re either suffering from severe insensitive hearing or are pretending to not know. To not know why they went to the X-FACTOR’s finale or why Simon Crowell signed with them even when they weren’t the winners. And you would also know why their song was the fastest selling single in the UK; ultimately leading to win them The Best British Single of 2011. They won not because of their charming looks (although, not gonna lie, that may have played a part too), but because they can actually SING. And for once it’s not typical singing, which is why most boy bands disappeared in the first place. But it is due to how they communicate devotion and love for music. It’s how they use vocal range, tune/harmonization, and FEELING. I’m sorry I’m getting all into it, but I can’t stand when people speak for the crowd. We don’t all love One Direction, I can accept that. In fact high five for expressing your opinions in a peaceful manner! But speak for yourself because their album debuted at #1 in the Billboard 100 (they’re still currently in the top 5), they’ve sold out most of their U.S. tour, and have won themselves countless TV appearances. They’ve earned themselves an admirable position in the music industry, so please don’t say reckless things like that. In case you didn’t know, one of the members, Harry, checks all fans sites/news sites involving One Direction. He especially seeks your type of demeanor comments. So the very thought that a human being might’ve been discouraged by your words, pisses me off. I hate when people are forced to fringe in corners due to unreasonable pressure.

Marissa styles

Posted at 8:29 AM on April 22, 2012

OKAY RELAX KID ONE DIRECTION IS BETTER THAN BIEEBR YOU DON’T HAVE TO WRITE AN ESSAY ABOUT HTIS ARTICLE OKAY RELAX AND GO TO THERAPY :)) P.S I LOVE ONE DIRECTION AND HARRY STYLES<3 ;D

Esha Gill

Posted at 9:12 PM on April 2, 2012

Well to be honest I LOVE that JB thinks that One Direction is nice. I hope people are reading this because both artists are AMAZING!!

jaguarpc reviews

Posted at 6:57 PM on April 1, 2012

I simply could not go away your web site prior to suggesting that I extremely loved the standard information a person provide on your visitors? Is going to be again incessantly to check up on new posts

carabutz