John Edwards & Mistress Rielle Hunter To Have Second Baby?

Wed, March 14, 2012 5:41pm EST by 20 Comments
John Edwards Mistress Baby 2

The disgraced former presidential candidate has another shocking secret: He’s planning on having a second baby with mistress Rielle Hunter!

Despite John Edwards‘s legal woes, he wants to give Rielle Hunter, 48, another baby before going to federal trial in April, reports The National Enquirer.

“Rielle’s biological clock is ticking loudly and she’s desperate to have another baby with John,” a source close to Rielle tells the mag. “She’s not sure what the future holds for John, and that’s what made her even more determined. She wants to get pregnant before the trial begins.”

The source adds, “She’d love to have another sibling for their daughter Quinn. And John, who loves children as much as she does, is on board with the baby plan — and it’s given him even more impetus to win his trial and not go to prison.”

Aside from getting excited “about missing her period,” the former political videographer is preparing for baby #2 by embracing her new soccer mom lifestyle, making friends with other moms, and abstaining from alcohol.

Although Rielle didn’t necessarily help John’s reputation by scandalously posing for GQ in March 2010, she quickly made amends with him and has now been welcomed by his other children, whose mother is the late Elizabeth Edwards, who died from breast cancer in December 2010.

“Rielle is happy that she and John are doing well and that his children have finally embraced her, but she wants a family of her own,” the source says. “She’s in great physical shape, so she’s hoping to get pregnant soon — if she isn’t already.”

The 58-year former senator of South Carolina was indicted last June for trying to cover up their affair using campaign money. If he’s convicted, he faces up to 30 years in prison and $1.5 million in fines. After The Enquirer broke the story about his extramarital affair, he eventually fessed up to being the father of 4-year-old Quinn.

More John Edwards News:

1. Cate Edwards Marries Boyfriend Trevor Upham At Family Estate!
  2. John Edwards’ Mistress Demands Their Love Child Be Included In His Daughter’s Wedding… As The Flower Girl!
  3. John Edwards Flashes A Big Smile For His Mug Shot — What Was He Thinking?!

Reagan

Posted at 1:51 AM on February 7, 2013

Great blog you have here but I was
wanting to know if you knew of any forums that cover the
same topics discussed here? I’d really like to
be a part of group where I can get opinions from other
experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any
suggestions, please let me know. Kudos!

osie

Posted at 4:22 PM on June 30, 2012

She is the most disgusting “woman” alive, to bash and blame a dead woman for HER affair. She and “Johnny are made for each other. She seems to be oblivious to just how evil she is. Also, does her child have Down’s Syndrome? She looks as if she might. How sad

the truth

Posted at 9:04 PM on June 18, 2012

It’s honestly ridiculous and stupid and Rielle Hunter is such a slut. The fact that he would cheat on his poor cancer-ridden wife in the first place makes me despise him, but that he might be even CONSIDERING even touching her again makes me just want to kill him. Cheaters are horrible people and that’s the truth of the matter.

Louis Vuitton Women

Posted at 12:28 AM on May 29, 2012

I don’t even understand how I finished up here, however I believed this submit was once great. I do not understand who you are however definitely you’re going to a famous blogger when you aren’t already. Cheers!

site

Posted at 10:58 PM on May 17, 2012

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all people you actually recognise what you are speaking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly additionally talk over with my web site =). We will have a link exchange contract between us

Linda

Posted at 6:53 PM on May 15, 2012

I agree:)

American 1st

Posted at 10:20 AM on May 11, 2012

To: meredith gresham

I think you’ve got this dirtbag confused with some decent guy.

This is the former Presidential candidate from NC (not SC) who used $1+ million in campaign contributions to support his mistress while his wife was dying of cancer.

His mistress gave birth to their love child during this time while his wife was dying.

He is currently under indictment for misuse of campaign funds. He could get up to 30 years in prison. I hope he gets prison time so he can snuggle up to Bubba…..

whatever

Posted at 7:18 PM on May 31, 2012

John Edwards is from South Carolina (BORN THERE),, He moved to North Carolina. And we the people of North Carolina,, wish he would go back to South Carolina and take his SLUT with him !!!!!

Jayann

Posted at 10:08 PM on May 2, 2012

I very much doubt that Rielle Hunter has been “welcomed” by Edwards children by the late Elizabeth Edwards. Where do you get your information?

глянцевая краска

Posted at 9:27 AM on April 24, 2012

Excellent publish, very informative. I’m wondering why the opposite experts of this sector don’t realize this. You must proceed your writing. I’m sure, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!|What’s Happening i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I’m hoping to give a contribution & help other users like its aided me. Good job.

meredith gresham

Posted at 4:51 PM on April 3, 2012

I certainly would think that having another child would bring brighter days for him.He probably need another child to love and adore like his other children.And if he is happy with that decision then so be it. He needs moral support at this time.

meredith gresham

Posted at 4:45 PM on April 3, 2012

JOhn has three beautiful children to love and adore for the rest of his fife and he has his other little girl frances quinn but if he wants another child he will have to decide that for his self. What ever makes him happy.

meredith gresham

Posted at 4:39 PM on April 3, 2012

All I want to say is this that John is intiled to do what he wants and if he wants another child then so be it to everyone who disagrees.I just hope everyone gets their kicks out of making fun at someone who dosen’t deserve it at all. To all of you out there who have said somthing about this man it is insulting for him to take this kinda of treatment so shut -up about him please.

Julia

Posted at 7:56 PM on March 26, 2012

All I can say is he is the most selfish man I know to bring yet another child into this world, when he will probably not be around much longer. I feel sorry for his younger children who don’t have a mother, and don’t really have a father!

cbinatl

Posted at 5:11 PM on March 22, 2012

Another factor is Hunter and John’s age. The child may have down’s syndrome or other birth defects related to age.John needs concentrate on his children with Elizabeth and financial support for his love child.He has too much on the table and certainly needs no more children.

cbinatl

Posted at 4:58 PM on March 22, 2012

Gosh I hope this story isn’t true! Hunter CERTAINLY doesn’t need anymore kids-she’ll try to get John to support it! Furthermore, to Don, it is the children of Elizabeth and John’s business. They can’t stand Hunter for bad mouthing Elizabeth and playing a part in destroying their parent’s marriage and home. If my father acted like John has acted, it would be very difficult to have a relationship with him.Certainly not have anything to do with his mistress for sure!

Maria Ngo

Posted at 12:02 PM on March 15, 2012

I am having a hard time trusting this information in this article since a key piece of information is incorrect….John Edwards was a senator of NORTH Carolina not South Carolina

Emerald

Posted at 7:12 PM on March 15, 2012

We dont’t claim him here in NC so its ok if it says S.C. Buhahahaa

don

Posted at 12:19 AM on March 15, 2012

that is up to john and Rielle if they want to have another Child That’s their Business. but who da hell know if this is True.

Malika Bourne

Posted at 10:41 PM on March 14, 2012

I supported John Edwards. i had met him many times in person during his campaigns. I went door to door for him. I marched in hot parades for him. I mad phone alls. I believed in every lie he told and every fake affectionate geture he made for his dear late wife elizabeth. he wasa kind. he even helped with a situation about my army dughter not getting her mail in Iraq. he helped. but what a fake he was.
so disappointed. he had four children adn I don’t think he needs any more ro carry on mor e lie to and hurt more children.
Disappointed from Iowa.