Leah Messer & Jenelle Evans Quitting 'Teen Mom 2'? Here's Why

Wed, March 14, 2012 11:45pm EDT by 146 Comments
Teen Mom 2

Justin

Posted at 10:19 AM on May 16, 2013

Whether the highest rated or least liked, their will always be someone else better after someone quits a job. I’ve seen it and experienced it in everything I do from work to hobbies of mine. Don’t want to say they prolly won’t be missed, but life goes on as well as does society. That’s going to be up to MTV if they want to pay her more money it just find another little girl who wants to get paid for letting her pretty young face dramatize t.v like the girls talking about quitting and if anything MTV will actually save some money for newbis on the show.

rs1

Posted at 10:18 PM on April 23, 2013

This whole show turned into a joke cuz it doesnt prevent teens from having kids. they see the show and what these girls are getting for doing it and they want to be the next teen mom. I never did half the stuff these girls did as a teen mom and its cuz you cant afford to. boob jobs, nails done every week, hair done every week, they all drive new vehicles and change addresses like its nothing. hello deposits and first months rent dont come cheap. and now you want to give them more money…wtf this show started out good but never should of went past a second season for these girls cuz their not real teen moms struggling cuz they have a steady income doing the show

Kathy McCormick

Posted at 2:43 PM on February 9, 2013

Sorry for the mistakes but I hope you understand what it is I was trying to say. GIVE CORY ANOTHER CHANCE TO BE A HUSBAND TO YOU AND A FATHER TO SLL THE CHILDREN.

Sincerely Kathy a daughter of a broken home

Kathy McCormick

Posted at 2:19 PM on February 9, 2013

Please Leah I know that you are scared to have another’s mans baby but please don’t marry Jim just because you are pregnant It looks to me as an outsider that Cort would accept Jeremy’s child as his own in a heart eat. He loves your girls a d he loves you. No man will cry if he did not care. Please think long and hard about getting back with Cory he seems so sincere and still in love with you as you look like you are still in love with him I am telling you this from experience and I don’t want the girls to become second to the new baby. Think about this Cory loves you and you I’ve him. Good luck with your decision. Sincerely one whonknows

Kathy McCormick

Posted at 2:36 PM on February 9, 2013

Leah please do not marry Jeremy if you still love your daggers father Cory. He cried and I believe he sincerely loves you I know that you are divorced now but if you love each other like I can tell you both do, don’t give that up just because you are pregnant with jam other man. Let Jeremy down easily, let him know he can see his kid. Just because you and Cory are divorced does not mean its over not by a long shot. HE LOVES YOU SOOO MUCH and I know you love him too. Give love another chance your girls and Cory and you too deserve to try. You love him. Jeremy will only be there fir the new baby not you. Please take this advise from someone who knows my parents divorced and my dad met someone ride but both my mom and dad still loved each other 50 years later and how sad that they were not together My mom NEVER found another man who made her feel the way my dad made her feel. That is sad. Ok love my mom and wanted sooo much mire for her bi know it sounds crazy but it’s true. DO MOT GIVE UP ON CIRY I KNOW HE LOVES YOU!!! I want you both to be happy Sincerely a sad daughter

Kayla

Posted at 8:46 PM on January 17, 2013

Let them quite bc janelle is a dope head an Leah is a whore looking for attention

jessica

Posted at 9:59 PM on September 18, 2012

i saw leah to day and her and the twins look so happy glad they made the decision they want

Sandra clay

Posted at 1:02 AM on June 26, 2012

Janelle needs to quit. She does NOT deserve more money, who the hell does she think she is? She’s nothing but a dead beat drug addict mom. Why pay her more money for being a dead beat drug addict? And as for Leah she needs to come down a notch she’s really not as high and mighty as she thinks she is. Yeah she’s been through a lot, but hello majority of it is her fault! Nothing against the baby but I’m sure with insurance and the money she gets, Corey gets and her new husband gets she should be able to support her kids if not maybe she shouldn’t be trying for a 3Rd child. These two Girls are out of their minds. If MTV gives in to them they are crazy!

Dixie

Posted at 4:18 PM on June 25, 2012

Yea they should quit! Janelle is trash, she spends her money on drugs so yea let’s pay her more money. What’s wrong with that picture. She’s not even a mom. She has no expenses she lives with her mom who pays for everything her son needs. Leah needs to stop tramping around and focus on her kids! Not a man. The show didn’t make her cheat on her husband. She needs to stop sleeping around, that’s what ruined her marriage, and probably the next one to. Neither one of these girls are ready to have kids yet. They need to grow up a bit. I’m sure there are plenty of other teen moms who will take their place & paycheck! Maybe even be better role models.

Su

Posted at 8:17 PM on June 15, 2012

All of the teen moms are trash. They spend all their money on boob jobs and hair extentions. janelle isn’t even a mother. Her mother takes care of jase while janelle gets high. Why should she get more money? She does not take care of her son. All she would do with the money is smoke it.
Leah is a whore. how long will it take for her to cheat on this husband. MTV is not to blame for her marriage ending. She is. She needs to keep her legs closed and focus on the two kids she has now.

Nothing but Drama

Posted at 5:48 PM on June 12, 2012

If they want to quit let them. They can find someone else with the same kind of drama to put on the show. I thought the show was suppose help teen mom’s and not be all this drama.Cause with Jenelle with b/f issues does not need custody of her child he’s better off with grandma.Looks like Jenelle not ready to take the leap into mother hood. She may try playing mom But We all see she doesn’t try HARD enough. She needs to do A LOT of growing up. Leah, I’m sorry she having to go through what. I hope things get better for her. I also agree with’ – ‘ that post on june 11th.

in the know

Posted at 4:43 PM on June 12, 2012

It’s all fake!!!! I was on the show, every bit is scripted to make them look like life is hard. In reality they have fat bank accounts and don’t work!

me

Posted at 7:27 PM on June 16, 2012

how were u on the show n i think its all true to be honist

Posted at 11:19 PM on June 11, 2012

Obviously the two girls need to quit, as well as the rest of the cast of the Teen Mom series. I understand what the show is trying to promote (not having a child when you’re a teenager and what not) but there are also consequences which many people do not see. These girls are going through rough times and the VERY last thing they need is the nation watching and judging them. These girls have no privacy (which they desperately need) and should not sign another contract! Just as well, the show Teen Mom has made other girls think they should get pregnant so they can go on the show, get paid and become a star! What kind of a message is that? The series started out as a documentary, but what has it really become? It’s just another way for drama deprived teenagers to get their weekly dose.These poor girls on the series need to quit and get rid of the show for good. Most of them give teenage parents a bad reputation and are just used to get good ratings.

I like Chelsea

Posted at 2:53 PM on June 10, 2012

I think Janelle should not quit because without her their would be no drama between her and her mom. I think Leah should quit because she and that guy who i can’t say his name because my roommate might kill me so she should because they had twins together and she is engaged to a new guy

layla

Posted at 4:46 PM on June 3, 2012

I do not think they should get more money. I think its crazy to be promoting teen pregnancy and making a killing off from it. This is not what really happens for most people

franciele

Posted at 4:20 PM on April 9, 2012

você kkkkkk teeen blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!