'The Hunger Games' Cast Is So Fan-Friendly — They Learned From 'Twilight' Stars

Wed, March 14, 2012 3:08pm EDT by 11 Comments
Hunger Games Fans

Here is how to lose weight fast

Posted at 5:59 PM on June 13, 2012

Looks like I found an interesting site. I am taking the Internet seriously now. I am retired and can dive into it. There is quite a rich diversity of information in blogs so I am getting involved and commenting. I think that you have to put some attention on a blog to bring it above the dry and boring verbage that is common, and you have definitely accomplished that. I not only read and comment on the blogs of others but I now have my own blog and my own website. I put my site and email in the allocated spaces. I hope you approve that I did this. It seems to be customary so I went ahead with it. TheVeryBest2You 13 7

papijump online

Posted at 11:21 AM on May 29, 2012

I have been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or blog posts in this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this site. Reading this information So i’m happy to exhibit that I’ve an incredibly good uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed. I so much indisputably will make sure to don?t overlook this website and provides it a look regularly.

lizzieb

Posted at 10:22 PM on March 17, 2012

Let’s see if they are still fan friendly if they have a bunch of middle aged, fat cows that stalk them, their friends, and their family or show up at premieres to hurt the female lead because of her real life romance with the guy these cows think is theirs? Maybe we can send these nonstens over to you hunger games fans and you can deal with their crazy, stupid, azzes for a while.

Karen E.

Posted at 12:39 PM on March 17, 2012

Hey everyone Happy Saint Patty,s day…Let me cut right to the the chase,all these damn franchises THG,THE TWI SAGA,HARRY POTTER AND LORD OF THE RINGS.They all have one thing in common they are going to be part of movie history,there is no stopping it.People are going to have their favorites,but one thing is for sure we the fans don’t have to trash the stars or books of the franchises because I think it might hurt the writers of such great story telling.So all you fans please think before you post,other people have feelings too,oh and I loved them all.You don,t get story telling like that unless you had grandpa like on the Waltons LMAO…..Peace..Karen E>

ana

Posted at 11:57 PM on March 14, 2012

i think hanger game is copy cat coz twilight is sucsesfull so they say they learned about twilight .twi fans they know what the best ever and i can not compare twilight to any movie coz if you watch twilight to the breaking dawn they are the best actor thats no one can compare theme they are the best ever

B

Posted at 1:33 AM on March 17, 2012

Are you sure you had your statistics right when you wrote this? Because, last I checked, part one of “Breaking Dawn” got some pretty nasty reviews.

I’m just gonna cut to the chase: When a movie you have seen recently gets the equivalent of an ‘F’ on Rotten Tomatoes, then you know you’ve probably made a mistake. That’s all I can say about the Twilight franchise without being accused of trolling.

That being said, who’s seeing THG on Friday? (ME!)

Ugh

Posted at 6:45 PM on March 14, 2012

I would have thought that people in the show business would know this but, seeing as this article exists, maybe I was mistaken. I’ll spell it out: Twilight and the Hunger Games are TWO ENTIRELY SEPARATE SERIES. The Hunger Games actors are friendly because THEY ARE FRIENDLY. Not because Twilight actors were friendly. And to even suggest that actors are inherently unfriendly, and must LEARN politeness and appreciation for the people ultimately paying their bills? Well, it makes me wonder how articles like this even get published.

k

Posted at 5:14 PM on March 14, 2012

are you really saying that they were excited to meet there fans because the twilight people were REALLY REALLY they were excited to meet there fans because they are there fans twilight has nothing to do with this jesus i am tired of reading about the comparison of this pick up the god damn book and read it and you will see it is nothing like twilight stop comparing it and the actors and actress they are totally different and in no way the same mostly because the hunger game actors can actually act and don’t look like dirty hobos (robert pattison)

Wow!!

Posted at 2:44 AM on March 16, 2012

OH MY GOD!!! Did you read your comment before posting LOL!! Because you grammar is awful !! You say pick up the book and read , did you ? Better yet did you understand it ?? I’m not a tween and young adult books are not my thing but you people have been fighting over twilight versus hunger games for too freaking long , don’t you all realize it doesn’t matter they both will be successful no matter what ,and the actors are not really the characters they play on film ..However i will say one thing the twilight group are a lot friendlier than the HG ones , there was a natural chemistry and bond between all the actors , that was obvious , therefore making them more likable . This group they are trying but it’s not there , the fun, the wit , the jokes are not there , at least josh seems quite fun at press interviews he has the most experience .. Anyway , please enough comparison with twilight , that kind of connection between actors is very rare and unique , the only other movie that had funny and interesting actors was Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter ! And they should be grateful to twilight it paved the way for that book to be made into a movie ! without the success of twilight there wouldn’t be a hunger game movie … Really !

lmfao

Posted at 5:14 AM on March 16, 2012

‘wow’ you say these books aren’t your thing,but it sure does seem like they are.why else would you put twilight on a
pedastal? the twi books did not pave the way for anything.
and yes,the chemestry is there with the HG cast.as far as the twi cast,yes they were very close for the firt couple of movies,but now it’s not like that at all.also,you gave yourself away as a twihard the more you talked.
i wish you all would stop acting like twilight was the first books to be made into movies.
the HG cast are friendly not because of the twi cast but because they are actually nice people.even now a lot of twihards are trying to give the twilight cast/books credit
over the HG cast and books.STOP IT!!
and btw ‘wow’ how can you compare a cast that has done 1 movie (so far) to a cast that has done 5 movies together???
YOU CAN’T,so stop trying.

Kathrine

Posted at 4:30 PM on March 14, 2012

what this has to do with Twilight?
why Holywoodlfe always messes up THG with Twilight..come on!