Gary Shirley Reveals: 'I'm Definitely Going To Adopt A Child Or Two'

Wed, March 14, 2012 4:25pm EDT by 9 Comments
Gary Shirley Teen Mom

Krista8521

Posted at 4:42 PM on September 10, 2012

yeah, he needs to lose…………..a few punds instead.

Elle

Posted at 3:48 PM on June 1, 2012

Can you imagine having this fat slob humping and sweating all over you? How disgusting.

Sharron

Posted at 12:21 PM on March 16, 2012

Why not adopt from the USA. There are plenty of children in our country that need to be adopted. Keep children in there own country with there own culture. I don’t understand why people do not adopt from USA. Buying a child from another country I will never understand took many black markets. That’s what u are doing is buying a child from another country and bringing them to our country. We need to tighten up the boarders.

dbaby

Posted at 4:19 PM on March 16, 2012

What is wrong with you? You sound racist

gbtw

Posted at 4:15 PM on May 11, 2012

somebody told me that it is easier to adopt abroad. also, it might be that there is less risk for the biological parents to later come knocking and disturbing the child’s adopted family life. it’s a lot more complicated than your rant suggests, and i doubt tightening boarders to orphans from abroad is something most people want to spend their tax dollars on.

K

Posted at 5:27 PM on March 15, 2012

Gary is a great Dad any child would be lucky to have him as their dad! Gosh I wish my dad had been more involved like Gary is. There aren’t many guys out there like him I hope he finds his dream girl and lives happily ever after – he deserves it! He and Leah are lucky to have each other!

Sinead

Posted at 1:56 AM on March 15, 2012

I say GO FOR IT!! I’m adopted and I owe so much to my adoptive parents! Now my husband and I are picking up our older (7& 5) adopted children ( siblings) from the Ukraine in two weeks, and they will be great brothers to our daughter (3). We don’t rule out adopting more…I already love my new children and all I have is a few pics and two drawings full of hearts…

Stephanie

Posted at 10:04 PM on March 14, 2012

Gary is a great dad!!! I think this is a great idea :) if he’s older and married to the right women why not?!?!? You go gary :))

katie k

Posted at 9:41 PM on March 14, 2012

Seems early, but to each his or http own! Children benefit quite a bit from a sibling, so if he has the $ and time, whatever! If he has those Thu ta is the only.question in my mine, otherwise, do u Gary! At least he’s not selfish, tryig to pop out another simply to have his own DNA out there, right?