Selena Gomez Reveals 'Anxiety' After Shooting 'Spring Breakers'

Tue, March 13, 2012 10:30pm EDT by 15 Comments

Even after Justin Bieber’s visit to the Florida set, Selena tweeted that she needs to ‘relax.’

Selena Gomez may look like she’s having the time of her life in Florida, filming Spring Breakers with Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Benson, but the job doesn’t come without its stressful moments. “Got bad anxiety after shooting,” Selena tweeted March 12. “I need to relax.” We feel so bad for her, but this just goes to show that even top stars are just like us and suffer from stress and anxiety when under pressure. We really appreciate Selena being honest to her fans.

Even though Justin Bieber visited Selena on set earlier in the day, he wasn’t able to stick around and help her relax. He had to get to the studio to work on his next album, Believe!

Several hours after Selena shared her anxiety, Justin tweeted this update to his fans: “Long night in the studio. good seeing big bro @adamlevine – we got a big idea coming!”

More Justin & Selena News

1. Justin Bieber Supports Selena Gomez On ‘Spring Breakers’ Set
  2. Justin Bieber Gets A New Tattoo Of Hands Praying — Pic
  3. Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez’s Fishing Date — Pics

tamm

Posted at 1:34 PM on June 12, 2012

ok well i have anxiety to please report it to the whole world.
For real why do you guys have to post or make a story of every little thing she twit’s. Not worth it

Kinzy Bradford

Posted at 5:42 PM on May 28, 2012

tmi

;P

Posted at 3:28 AM on March 15, 2012

why is this worth reporting??

george

Posted at 8:41 AM on March 14, 2012

Come on why does she have to alter her life and style just because shes an actress? yeah and why does she need to be qouted every time she says so
mething. it must be hard not to miss something she does or says

javi

Posted at 10:45 PM on March 13, 2012

cmon hollywood life are you going to report every little thing she says on twitter? please when there’s a real important story about her posted but not this she was saying that to her fans. you people waist time and money in something simple.

m

Posted at 7:11 PM on March 13, 2012

fakeeeeeeeee

abby

Posted at 5:34 PM on March 13, 2012

i have anxiety also!!!!!

Amy

Posted at 2:26 PM on March 13, 2012

I love the feeling when u hear something u do that famous person does. Selena is like us in so many ways.But Selena is amazing and even if she wasn’t famous she would still have a heart of gold. I think it’s fine if she has anxiety nobody should be bothering her about having it. Selena has so much pressure on her back and I understand having anxiety because she has so much pressure on her

mcw

Posted at 4:19 PM on March 13, 2012

Oh gee, i just love hearing how alike selena gomez is to me when she has an anxitie attack

Michael Jo

Posted at 2:22 PM on March 13, 2012

Hey Selena If I were there I would comfort you sweetheart in person,I’m not there now,so I will try and comfort you from here.If you are stressed and or anxious first of all Know I am Here Unconditionally for you,and Love you.Know if you pray to Jesus He will comfort you if and when you need that peace with in.Go to someone you trust and tell them you want a Hug.
Take a deep breath and think of relaxing moments.If I were there I would help you relax.You know how to reach me if you need me.Do the best you can do and sweetheart that is all you can do.I’m sure your doing wonderful on set.Relax in knowing I Love you.Michael Jo~

Svenja

Posted at 1:00 PM on March 13, 2012

I feel sad that she feels sad but i know she will be ok in no time!!

anne

Posted at 12:40 PM on March 13, 2012

Selena works non stop and her level of fame has risen very suddenly. On all her candids nowadays she looks upset.

Anna

Posted at 10:47 AM on March 13, 2012

if I feel good cause she’s “just like me”???hmm, let’s see…NO BECAUSE SHE HAS THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!you people are soo stupid………

sierra

Posted at 11:19 AM on March 15, 2012

well u need to shut up :)

utah