Liam Hemsworth Is 'Uncomfortable' Around Miley Cyrus At 'Hunger Games' Premiere, Says Expert

Tue, March 13, 2012 11:30am EDT by 17 Comments
Miley Cyrus Liam Hemsworth The Hunger Games

link building services

Posted at 3:13 PM on July 6, 2012

Useful information. Fortunate me I discovered your site unintentionally, and I am surprised why this twist of fate didn’t came about in advance! I bookmarked it.

Kay

Posted at 8:17 AM on June 3, 2012

This website seriously has something for Miley Cyrus. I really don’t think she’s trying to outshine him, after all he’s her boyfriend. I think she looks delighted for him and supportive.

prosshaperx,weight loss,weight loss secrets

Posted at 11:50 PM on March 30, 2012

I’m not certain where you’re getting your information, however great topic. I needs to spend a while finding out more or figuring out more. Thanks for great info I used to be searching for this information for my mission.

Alex Carr

Posted at 1:07 AM on March 27, 2012

First of all Miley is not trying to outshine him. She loves him and wouldn’t want to do that to him. She doesn’t view herself the way most people view her as looking better than him. She has some esteem problems as do I so it’s hard for her to think of herself in a positive light. I bet she dressed the way she did to look good for him and to show him how important his sucess is to her.

Secondly I agree that Liam is turned off by her he always looks that way in a lot of photos with Miley. I think she annoy’s him to tell you the truth. I’ve been in love with this girl for three years and I can tell when a guy likes a girl and when he wants her to shut the hell up. That’s probably what he is thinking in most of the pictures when she is next to him. Liam seems like the kind of guy that wants a calm and quiet girlfriend not a loud hyper one like Miley. I love that she’s that way. I’m the same way usually at night and I know Miley is more of a night person. I think he doesn’t love her. Maybe he thought he liked her when they first started dating but I think when he got to know her more I think he realized that she is annoying to him. If he has a heart, he hasn’t broken up with her yet because he doesn’t want to cause her pain. If he doesn’t have a heart then he’s probably using her to give himself credibility and to make him look good because he seems to care a lot more about his career than he does for her.

courtney

Posted at 12:45 PM on March 15, 2012

Shes already had her moments! She should stay out of the way and let him enjoy his!

ssm

Posted at 3:23 AM on March 15, 2012

I give them 4month

Kyle

Posted at 12:43 AM on March 14, 2012

When I read this article I actually brought me back to my first date with a girl. I had to introduce her to my parents, and all the rest of my family at the family picnic, and she showed up in a similar outfit. While I personally enjoyed it and hoped it would to more fun after the date, I could see the look of dread on my family’s faces. This probably was the way the sheep lover felt. What a way to be initiated into the world forum. I do understand why Miley did it, though, she’s got to stay relevant, her star is waning, so this got peoples attention.

Whateves

Posted at 11:16 PM on March 13, 2012

Must you try at every turn to tear Miley down?!! They’re happy & they deserve to be left alone!

Elana

Posted at 7:21 PM on March 18, 2012

I totally agree…they look the same they have at every red carpet event. I wish people would leave them alone too. They’re happy. I give them—-the rest of their life.

Lucks

Posted at 3:08 PM on March 13, 2012

This article is so silly. Someone clearly didn’t make it in journalism, and got stuck writing pointless stories on a site that no one visits.

Onto the article: If he didn’t want Miley to walk the carpet with him, SHE WOULDN’T. He obviously told her to go to this event with him. I hate Hollywood buffs who think they know everything. And to the people commenting that actually think this article has some liability need to get help. I bet if Miley was wearing a plastic bag you’d still be claiming that she’s trying to steal Liam’s spotlight. So basically she’s just supposed to stay in unless there’s an event that she’s the main focus, because if she’s not, she’ll steal the spotlight obviously. Hahaha so dumb. Whoever wrote this review should consider a job change.

I’m not a fan of Miley Cyrus, nor am I a hater of her. But people will find ANYTHING to make her seem like a terrible person. Give it a f–king break.

Sarah

Posted at 3:04 PM on March 13, 2012

I’m not really a huge fan of Liam, not because he’s dating Miley, but he hasn’t really shown me anything to write home about in terms of talent. I do think that Miley should tone it down and let Liam have the spotlight. Was she in the movie? No. Miley could be a really cool girl but like a handful of other stars, the fame has gone to her head and she’s developed a pompous attitude.

FGM

Posted at 5:24 PM on March 13, 2012

She’s not pompous. She’s just not a submissive, demure wall flower and people have a problem with it. Just like they do with Christina Aguilera and all the other bold, daring, expressive girls in Hollywood. People want all women and girls to be like Dakota Fanning or Taylor Swift.

Stephanie

Posted at 1:15 PM on March 13, 2012

I DO think they are a cute couple, but Miley has had her time to shine and it’s Liams turn. He was always in the shadow of Miley’s success and now it’s his and he’s trying to embrace it. HELL Jennifer Lawrence’s BF Nicholas Hoult wasn’t on the carpet or the premire. If Miley keeps pushing herself on Liam, he WILL dump her! He’s a big thing in Hollywood and ACTUALLY HAS TALENT.

blaize

Posted at 1:10 PM on March 13, 2012

Why would anyone make an issue of this? Do people have nothing better to do? I think this whole article is ‘trying too hard.’ If it was any other female celebrity in a sexy dress or outfit at a movie premiere with her boyfriend, nobody would have a problem with it. But Miley Cyrus has to be criticized for every single harmless thing. As usual.

starry

Posted at 12:53 PM on March 13, 2012

i think she should let liam alone with the premiere red carpet just like kristen stewart did when rob at premiere his film…..just the same when rob did to kristen when she in FWP ..

and she could join with him when after party ….
you don’t have to show at red carpet to support your boyfriend or girlfriend …

by the way miley dress… look so weird to premiere movie…
and i hope she wearing bra.. :D

GOOD luCK LIAM…

HillBrandieh

Posted at 11:38 AM on March 13, 2012

my buddy’s mother-in-law makes $69 hourly on the internet. She has been out of work for eight months but last month her income was $17142 just working on the internet for a few hours. Go to this web site and read more CashLazy.com

Jane

Posted at 11:52 AM on March 13, 2012

I wish people would quit advertising in comments instead of commenting about the subject. That said, Miley should take some pointers from Rob Pattinson who flew to Paris to be with his lady love and refused to have his picture taken along with Kristen while she was having her picture while walking the carpet. He stayed in the background and let her shine.