'Gossip Girl' Star Kaylee Defer Reveals Chuck & Blair's Destiny

Tue, March 13, 2012 6:22pm EDT by 260 Comments

Our beloved Chuck and Blair may be apart for the time being, but Kaylee tells us she’s hopeful they will get back together soon. Rejoice, Chair fans!

HollywoodLife.com caught up with the lovely Kaylee Defer, 25, who plays the sneaky Ivy Dickens on Gossip Girl, and of course, we couldn’t help but try and squeeze any clues out of her as to whether or not Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair (Leighton Meester) will end up back together.

Her answer will make Chair fans smile!

“I think they have to, I think they have to for the sake of the fans,” Kaylee told us at the premiere of Jeff Who Lives At Home hosted by The Peggy Siegal Company and The Hollywood Reporter.

Kaylee also revealed that her and Leighton are friends off set! How cool!

“She’s great,” she said. “We hang out…the other night I took her to an open mic night at Village Underground which was really fun. She’s a blast, really mellow, low key, not a frou frou girl. Rolled up in sweats, a t-shirt, she likes to be really comfortable.”

We think it’s so cute they hang out off set! And we hope her answer to our Chair question was a big hint to what we should expect at the end of the season!

What do you think, HollywoodLifers? Will Chuck and Blair end up together? Vote and weigh in below.

– Written by Nicole Karlis, Reporting by Chloe Melas

More Gossip Girl news:

1. ‘Gossip Girl’ Spoiler: Chuck & Blair Are ‘Never Over,’ Producers Reveal
  2. Nicole Says: Chuck Bass Go Find Blair Waldorf, YOUR Runaway Bride
  3. New ‘Gossip Girl’ Pics: Blair Waldorf Sleeps With Dan Humphrey In The Airport

test

Posted at 5:30 PM on February 9, 2013

This is getting a bit more subjective, but I much prefer the Zune Marketplace. The interface is colorful, has more flair, and some cool features like ‘Mixview’ that let you quickly see related albums, songs, or other users related to what you’re listening to. Clicking on one of those will center on that item, and another set of “neighbors” will come into view, allowing you to navigate around exploring by similar artists, songs, or users. Speaking of users, the Zune “Social” is also great fun, letting you find others with shared tastes and becoming friends with them. You then can listen to a playlist created based on an amalgamation of what all your friends are listening to, which is also enjoyable. Those concerned with privacy will be relieved to know you can prevent the public from seeing your personal listening habits if you so choose

Letter form American Airways Scam

Posted at 3:43 AM on June 2, 2012

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful info specifically the last part :) I care for such information much. I was seeking this particular info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

C & B

Posted at 1:09 AM on March 31, 2012

I love Gossip Girl it has been my favorite show since forever! I think that Chuck and Blair need to get back to together. I like it when Chuck and Blair are together, Nate and Serena are together and Dan and Vanessa. I own seasons 1-4 on DVD and watch them over and over I love the show! I hope that chuck and Blair will get back together.

iloveleighton

Posted at 11:25 AM on March 18, 2012

i really love leighton in person and as an actress.She’s really a kinda person you’ll be comfortable with and does’nt even so conscious about pleasing others but being comfortable.I hope Chuck and Blair will be together again so soon….the Dair makes the gossip girl show have low ratings,so sorry DAir fans…..i think i agree with one of the chair fan who posted that there are much more CHAIR fans than Dair who watched GG….let’s face the reality and not fight about it….reality really bites you know!!!!

Kayla

Posted at 12:12 AM on March 18, 2012

save Blair from the rapist, stalker, abuser, manipulator, schemer, alcoholic dirt bag.

And please improve ur Voting systems, so many people can revote, that why chair is winning, cheaters

Milou

Posted at 5:35 AM on March 19, 2012

lol.. how do you think Dair is winning in many of the other polls? I think on both sides people are voting multiple times. Not saying that you do, but dair and chair fans do.

As for your first comment, I don’t like some of the things Chuck has done too, but he has changed. Yes he ruined Dan’s 2nd book, but who wouldn’t want revenge when your so called friend goes after the love of your life. But remember Chuck at the wedding, he wanted to let her go, because he thought that would make HER happy. He is putting her needs before his own. And yes maybe that is what Dan does too, but at the same time Blair is an insecure little girl who constantly needs comfirmation from Dan when she is with him.. to me she is not herself with him.

I too feel like the writers wanted Dair to happen since season 1, but didn’t get there because Chair gained so many shippers so fast. However, I have loved seeing a friendship built between Dan en Blair over the past seasons. However, I feel like if the wanted to persuit a romantic connection between them, the writers should have done it in season 4, when Chuck was out of the picture. Now they did it right after Blair told Chuck she was the one she never wants to leave, and Blair marrying the prince..

I tried to watch Dair, but since the first kiss it has felt nothing but akward to me. I just don’t feel the chemistry as lovers, I see friends. And in my opinion that’s what they should have stayed..

(‘m sorry for any spelling errors, English is not my first language)

GG

Posted at 3:07 PM on March 16, 2012

Cindy,Princess and Diana seem to speak in shockingly similar sentences. They even make the same grammatical sentences and proclaim to be Chuck fans…someone is dairing to spam- oops

My oh my

Posted at 3:03 PM on March 16, 2012

I gave up on Chair post 4.20 but once Dair scenes aired in season 5, I tried to get into them but I couldnt. They just dont do it for me. I am really sorry if I am offending anyone with this. My problem with Dair is what it does to Blair and Dan. I watched GG for Blair but when Blair is with Dan, she is naive and weak version of herself and I dont like that. Now that Chuck seems to have sorted himself, I guess Chair looks appealing.Hoping for the return of real Blair.

charlotte

Posted at 10:06 PM on March 15, 2012

Nicole, I must say you have seriously improved! I really like it when you’re not picking sides. Keep up the good work!

Emma

Posted at 6:29 PM on March 15, 2012

I love Chair, they’re the only reason I’m still watching! Although I’m thinking about taking a break because it’s nothing but Dair right now and I can’t stand them :(

Chuck and blair

Posted at 1:20 AM on March 31, 2012

I know I love chuck and Blair and I think Dan and Blair are just weird together. I love Gossip Girl

Soph

Posted at 4:10 PM on March 15, 2012

Since this has become a confessional for I used to be a Chair fan but now…..
For the last year the only relationship/friendship the show has given a lot of screen time to is Dair. So I thought okay the show wants me to invest in this relationship so I will play along. That all stopped when they showed them kiss on VD. It was ugly.

So my confessional is I tried to like what the GG writers have been filling my screen with for a year but sorry I couldn’t.

erin

Posted at 3:09 PM on March 15, 2012

I really hope that Chair is endgame. Why have 5 seasons of Chuck & Blair confessing their love over, and over, to have it end so abruptly with Ban?
“And everything we’ve done, all the gossip and the lies and the hurt will have been for something. Tell me it will have been for something.”
This quote is basically how I feel about Gossip Girl right now. I want Chuck & Blair to be together, so I will know that all of this will have been for something, that it was all worth it.

emily

Posted at 11:14 AM on March 16, 2012

I don’t care which couple you’re interested in but be mature at least… It is not Ban, it is Dair…

CT

Posted at 2:46 PM on March 15, 2012

They’d better be. It’s the only reason I’ve been watching this stupid show for 4 years now. It’s like one neverending tease.

Afro

Posted at 2:45 PM on March 15, 2012

IS it coincidence that the comment who are calling Blair a whore have grammar and spelling mistakes? I don’t think so!
Dairs get a life!

Cindy

Posted at 2:44 PM on March 15, 2012

now I feel disgusted by Blair and Chuck may also feel disgust at Blair

Princess

Posted at 2:43 PM on March 15, 2012

For my Blair he died after knowing that it is going to have sex with Dan. I think that it is disgusting what now Blair is doing with Dan

Dianna

Posted at 2:40 PM on March 15, 2012

For my Blair she is a prostitute for having had sex with Jack who is the uncle of Chuck for being married and to have sxo with Dan and especially for betraying to Serenade

Candy

Posted at 2:37 PM on March 15, 2012

Honestly I am alone fans of Chuck and I have never liked Blair for Chuck because I think that she is a bad woman and is very proud. Always I have thought that Chuck is deserved slightly better than Blair

Sarah

Posted at 2:34 PM on March 15, 2012

And we all know that dair fans think were just team Chuck, so those comments are reinforcing that “fact” like i said the comments when I came on were about 100 and they were all chair love. noone was calling blair anything, dair fans were calling us abusive