Will Courtney Robertson Drive A Rift Between Ben Flajnik And His Family?

Tue, March 13, 2012 2:15pm EDT by 8 Comments
Courtney Robertson Ben Flajnik Family

Courtney won the approval of Ben’s family on The Bachelor season finale, but her catty behavior may resurface and drive the family apart.

Before Ben Flajnik proposed to Courtney Robertson in the season finale of The Bachelor, his sister, Julia, gave him a stern warning: A woman who fails to get along with the other bachelorettes should be a big “red flag.” Given Courtney’s history of catty and malicious behavior with the other ladies throughout the season, fans wondered whether Courtney would even get along with Ben’s mother and sister.

While Julia admitted that her first impression of Courtney was shocking, she insisted that she went into the day with a “clear clean slate” and discovered results she hadn’t expected at all. “I’m blown away. She’s a really amazing girl,” Julia gushed. “I actually learned a huge lesson today that you can’t judge a book by its cover. I found her to be very, very sweet. I really felt like I got to know her today and I do think she would fit really, really well into the family.”

Courtney must have turned on the charm! “I found her to be a very kind person,” echoed Ben’s mother, Barbara. “She said she really loved him and I think that he looks like he has really fallen in love with her. He just seems happy with her, and who wouldn’t want happiness for their children?”

Soon after Ben and Courtney’s engagement went public, Julia took to her twitter account to congratulate the happy-ish couple. “Soo happy to have an amazing future sister in law, love you two together!” she tweeted.

What do you think HollywoodLifers — should Ben’s family be weary of Courtney?

– Jennifer Kamm

More ‘Bachelor’ News

1. ‘Bachelor’ Reject Lindzi Cox: Why I’m ‘Happy’ Ben Flajnik Chose Courtney Robertson
  2. ‘Bachelor’ Reject Lindzi Is The Ultimate Doormat For Saying ‘If Things Don’t Work Out, Call Me’
  3. ‘The Bachelor’ Finale Recap: Ben Flajnik & Courtney Robertson Get Engaged

Melinda

Posted at 3:47 AM on June 9, 2012

Ben and her are the same…but ben hides it well…he shoul
Have stopped everything…u can already see…istarted hating it
What he said to emmily…i think he will hurt her ….at least
She showed her colors…..not hide it…

Doris Bezio

Posted at 11:36 PM on March 17, 2012

I watched this silly show. At the “After the Rose” gathering, ALL the girls were mean and catty, as they ALL were during the show. I was shocked at the things they said about Shauntell. It must have been very difficult for Courtney to have 25 women ganged up against her. She started out very sweet and sophisticated until they zeroed in. If Courtney had not been there, they would have done the hatchet job to Blakely, or one of the others. Ugh….disgusting. Courtney was protecting herself. That is obvious to anyone with a bit of insight and sensitivity.
Our society seems to love a victim to bash.

nav

Posted at 1:54 AM on March 28, 2012

Are you serious? Courtney is an opportunistic egomaniacle individual that took advantage to get a leg up in her career, while being a complete witch toward everyone! She was so spiteful and full of contempt! Did you people watch the same Bachelor shows I witnessed? I feel sorry for Ben, in that he was taken down a path of seduction, face it ladies, it’s hard for a guy to resist! I’m surprised she can talk and play with her hair simultaniosly. Ben’s sister Julia, was right on point, regarding the treatment of other house mates. She must be a body model, her face is not that pretty, she spews venom! I can’t wait til Ben dumps her, Linzy told him to call her, if things didn’t work out. I really liked Ben until he proposed to Courtney. If it works long term, I’ll be VERY shocked, leopards don’t change spots

nav

Posted at 2:01 AM on March 28, 2012

I’m SO shocked anyone would say, Courtney was a victim! Are you kidding? She played Ben like a fiddle and I hope she gets dumped by Ben. If Ben REALLY LOVES HER, GOD HELP HIM!
Would anyone out there treat another that way, she was calculating EVERY step of the way… She needs an attitude adjustment!

line

Posted at 10:22 PM on March 13, 2012

ben and courtney i am so happy for you both i think u look great together forget about the bad comments focus on you both at the end 0f the day it will be courtney and ben. remember 24 other women lost the chance to be with ben of course they will hate you. this is for you courtney please prove them wrong be friendly with ben family they r your family now. i will pray for you and ben. i love girl i can tell u love ben and you fought for his love . bravo now its time to work on your man make him happy
enjoy the friendsship with the sister and mom

Mari

Posted at 7:47 PM on March 14, 2012

I am soooo happy Ben chose Courtney. They are perfect together and I can truly feel their love for one another. Since the first episode of The Bachelor, I knew he was going to pick her! So, hope your love lasts forever, hope these pictures of Ben with other women now are only to mess with the press! Congrats to both of you and IGNORE the negative comments. Some people love to hate and have nothing better to do.

Psych 101

Posted at 9:04 PM on March 13, 2012

Ben is scary looking and Courtney has a scary personality. Maybe this scary duo will work out

Monique

Posted at 8:40 PM on March 13, 2012

Although, i first thought she would be a terrible choice, now i think they seem good together. I thought she really didn’t like him because she’s so much better looking than him and dated really HOT guys. But they are both strange and I wish them luck!