Christina Aguilera Nearly Spills Out Of Her Top On ‘The Voice’

Tue, March 13, 2012 9:21am EDT by 5 Comments

As the singers battled on stage, Christina’s top battled to keep everything from spilling out!

The contestants may have been the intended focus on the March 12 episode of The Voice, but it was Christina Aguilera‘s extreme cleavage that really stole the show! The sole lady judge wore a super low cut top this week, and it was kind of impossible to look at anything else.

But the question is: Was Christina’s daring top a little much?

More Beauty and Style:

1. The 25 Hottest Celebs of 2012
  2. The Hunger Games’ Jennifer Lawrence Talks About Playing Katniss, Picking Boyfriends, and The Outfit That Saved Her Life (VIDEO)
  3. The Secret Dating World of American Singles

Mkarie

Posted at 2:07 PM on March 14, 2012

She’s a racist. Her comments are somethings, “Well, I know that Celo and I are not the same color…..she thinks she’s cute. I just don’t like the witch. She is no Threat to me either. I guess like on Idol, Simon is the one…..here she is the one! And I have just “VOICED” my opinion, which I am entitled to.

Doesn't Work

Posted at 8:43 PM on March 15, 2012

Please. Anyone who knows Christina knows she isn’t racist. She has no problem with African American people. Most of her biggest idols in the music industry were Black- Etta James, Aretha Franklin, Whitney Houston. And she has performed with several Black artists throughout her career- Lil’ Kim, Alicia Keys, Redman, Nicki Minaj, Jennifer Hudson. And if Christina had a problem with Black people, she would be kicking all of the Black people off her team on The Voice first.

HornyinMN

Posted at 3:19 PM on March 13, 2012

She will always look amazing. I still would f#@$ her ’til I came all over those beatiful t&#s.

StunningME

Posted at 10:53 AM on March 13, 2012

Even though she gain weight, she still look stunning and hot! Beautiful as always :) Keep Getting Better Xtina ! Many people are jealous at you coz ur young , gorgeous, beautiful, sexy, hot,very rich and talented girl !!!

REINARSTERAS

Posted at 9:52 AM on March 13, 2012

YOU, THE WORLD AND I , ALL KNOW WE HAVE SEEN OTHER WITCHES ON T.V. WEAR WORST!! EVERYTIME CHRISTINA DOES SOMETHING IT’S RIDICULED!! WHAT THE FREAK!!!! WHY DO YOUS HATE ON HER SO MUCH??? FEELING THREATENED IN SOMEWAY? CAN THE WOMAN LIVE?DAGGGG!!!!! YOUS A BUNCH OF PREJUDICE, HATING ENVIOUS M FS.