Bobbi Kristina & Nicholas Gordon Defend Their Romantic Relationship On Twitter

Tue, March 13, 2012 5:02pm EDT by 15 Comments
Bobbi Kristina dating Nicholas Gordon

HollywoodLife.com told you first about their relationship and now Bobbi is breaking her silence on Twitter for the first time since Dec. 26 to admit their romance! Read on to see what Bobbi has to say!

Bobbi Kristina and Nicholas Gordon are proud to be together! HollywoodLife.com broke the news of their relationship on March 9 and now the couple are finally speaking out about it on Twitter!

“I’ve proved my loyalty to [Krissy] and the Houston family,” Nick tweeted on March 13. “I don’t owe any of you anything. Ha I don’t even know y’all haters. And Kriss is doing really well, I’ve been so happy with her strength.”

Nick went on to say discuss that he is not blood related to Bobbi: “For the stupid ppl out there she gave birth to 1 child. And she trusted me with EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Bobbi tweeted for the first time in three months about their relationship. The 19-year-old retweeted tons of positive tweets about her relationship by fans.

“@ndgordon I don’t understand why the world is so against LOVE!!!” Bobbi tweeted. “Let @ndgordon love and support @REALbkBrown! Stop hating people.”

Bobbi also retweeted this comment from a fan: “@ndgordon its no ones business what you and @REALbkBrown do. If people don’t understand that’s their problem. Do what makes you happy.”

Do you agree with their relationship?

— Chloe Melas

More Bobbi Kristina:

1. Bobbi Kristina Brown Dating Her Adopted Brother Has ‘Incestuous Nature’ — Expert Says
  2. Bobbi Kristina Brown Caught Making Out With Whitney Houston’s Secret Adopted Son
  3. Whitney Houston — You Raised A Beautiful, Articulate Daughter In Bobbi Kristina

AK

Posted at 11:14 PM on March 19, 2012

THE RING ON HER FINGER IS HER MOTHERS RING SHE WEARS IT FOR COMFORT. PEOPLE STOP HATING STOP STOP STOP STOP STOPPPPP

Angie robinson

Posted at 1:32 AM on March 18, 2012

I pray Krissy makes the right choice about her life.I would hate for her to get involved with someone that will take her for all she has..Thats a lot of fortune for someone so young and alone..God bless

Tameka S. Smalls

Posted at 11:43 PM on March 15, 2012

PERSONALLY I THINK THAT BOBBI K. IS LUCKY TO HAVE SOME1 LIKE NICK, THERE FOR HER. With every thing she is going thrgh, she deserves love & support. They are not blood related so, let them be.

Just me

Posted at 6:57 AM on March 15, 2012

Well Cissy you’ve got what you deserve!!! I bet you’ve fell off your Church Pew! That’s why u wanted to evict him! Too late he has “Dicked her Down”! And she is ” Dick-matized now! You do remember what that’s like or have you forgotten? Rotflmao!!!!Ahahaha! When you try YO control Grown people’s life this is what happens. Whitney’s dead and now you want to control Krissi. Who controlled you when you were young?! Stop it Cissy, you’re Ridiculous!!!

Jordan River

Posted at 12:29 PM on March 16, 2012

What are you talking about? If Whitney listened to her mother she’d probably be alive right now. Sound advice from a lovingly mother would have saved her much boy drama, drug abuse use and she would have stood sound throughout her career.

C-Love

Posted at 10:57 AM on March 14, 2012

Because Whitney said that Nick was her God-son I wrote that in my last comment. Anyways whatever the situation may be i still believe that the media should LEAVE THEM ALONE. So i mean what, now that Whitney is gone and ya’ll have nothing bad to say about her anymore you now have to turn that negativity on her daughter? I mean the girl just lost her mother and ever since that day you guys haven’t given her (or her family)a break. I still stand a supporter of Bobbi Kriss and Nick (and the Houston family)and it doesn’t matter what any media says their life is their life and until i hear something or see them tweet anything then i will not believe it.! Love you Bobbi & Nick<3 #NBL

Tope

Posted at 1:19 AM on March 14, 2012

The reason this romance never came out before is bcos nobody cared about bobbi kristina before Whitney Houston.a lot of people didn’t know about Nick also besides Whitney never adopted him legally.

Carolyn Moffett

Posted at 10:59 PM on March 13, 2012

Please leave Bobbi Kristina alone! She has to deal with the transition of her mother, as if that’s not enough. I pray that GOD will strengthen her heart. Love you Krissy! Gotcha!

Kandi

Posted at 8:40 PM on March 13, 2012

People are so judgmental. They aren’t related they are just two people who grew up together and love each other. My husband and I lived across the street from each for 17 years. We referred to each other as cousins…called each others parents our aunts and uncles. We aren’t blood…not an ounce shared! He was my best friend and my rock and after years of dating losers my true love. Our families loved each other as families…years later we fell in love and got married. Get over it. As long as he treats her well who cares. Get off your high horses and take a look at your relationships.

Nikole

Posted at 8:23 PM on March 13, 2012

If Bobbi was talking to him before Whitney’s death dats her and her man business¡!!!¡

Latrice

Posted at 8:22 PM on March 13, 2012

So what their not BLOOD ! they reffered to each other as brother and sister for years. tham makes them BOTH nasty. so stop bein dumb. YOU gave em the title of BROTHER not the public. NASTY.

Shelly

Posted at 5:58 PM on March 13, 2012

Evidently Bobbi and Nicholas have been doing the deed for quite some time. I’m pretty sure they didn’t decide to hook up right after Whitney’s death. I have seen pictures of Bobbi with her friends in the media long before Whitney died and have never, ever seen or heard of this dude being with Bobbi or even around Bobbi. If pictures of them together have been shown to the media before Whitney died then I apologize.

I know Bobbi and Nicholas are not blood and he has been with Whitney since he was a child but it’s just creepy. Why is this “relationship” coming out now? Why wasn’t Bobbi ever pictured kissing him and saying how she felt about him when Whitney was alive?

HansonBettie

Posted at 5:39 PM on March 13, 2012

my co-worker’s step-sister makes $83/hour on the internet. She has been fired for 9 months but last month her pay was $18350 just working on the internet for a few hours. Read more on this web site CashLazy.com

Just like Mom and Bobby

Posted at 5:23 PM on March 13, 2012

Well Oprah you could of got the scoop on Nick and Bobbi but Ms Uh ha!
Oprah did was ask her questions do you see Mommy! How are you feeling standing there for 15 minutes. Not is Nick still living with you
Can we have the facts are they true you are dating! Whitney never legally adopted him.

Megan

Posted at 8:44 PM on March 13, 2012

Why do WE really need to know! Who are you living with? Who are you dating? She is the daughter of a star who died not your daughter. Really? What does she owe any of us? I’m glad she’s healthy and seems to be in a better place. End of story. Move on.