'90210' Recap: Vanessa Attacks Adrianna, Then Targets Silver

Tue, March 13, 2012 10:37pm EDT by 13 Comments

Does this girl have a death wish? If she was smart, Vanessa wouldn’t be messing with the two loose cannons on ‘90210.’

I never thought I’d see the day when someone on 90210 was actually able to out-crazy Adrianna (Jessica Lowndes), but that’s exactly what happened on the March 13 episode. And the psycho supreme turned out to be none other than Vanessa (Arielle Kebbel), who literally smashed her head into a mirror and accused Ade of attacking her. Your move, Adrianna.

Vanessa’s little stunt also caused Adrianna to be detained by security, and therefore unable to perform with Dixon (Tristan Wilds) before their first big audience. Fortunately, he wowed the crowd — and a charming record executive, played by Miz LaToya Jackson — and he may have scored himself a record deal. Too bad Adrianna was left out of the deal! (That whole story line has “Jimmy and Ashley” written all over it. Am I right, Degrassi nerds?)

Meanwhile, Naomi (AnnaLynne McCord) and Jen (Sara Foster) spent the episode battling over P.J. (Nick Zano), which sucks because — let’s face it — P.J. sucks. After literally mud-wrestling her little sister, Jen told her she could have P.J. all to herself, but just when I thought Jen might actually be a decent human being, we learned she took off for Napa to chase after him! (Am I the only one hoping she never comes back? Hey, a boy can dream.)

But anyone who truly understands my love for this show can already guess my favorite part of this week’s episode: Naomi’s Ethan (Dustin Milligan) reference! Just because 90210 switched showrunners after season one — the shift also meant the sudden disappearance of Ethan — doesn’t mean that first year never happened. Kudos to writer Paul Sciarrotta for embracing continuity. (Next step: Bring Ethan back!)

Lastly, let’s have a little chat about Liam (Matt Lanter) and Silver (Jessica Stroup). Now that they’re working together on set, they’re getting to know each other for the first time, and you’d have to be deaf and blind not to notice the spark between them. She even asked him to accompany her when she gets her screening for the breast cancer gene, which might not be the most ideal first date, but they’re bound to bond.

Of course, there is one person not thrilled with Liam and Silver’s blossoming romance — and I’m not just talking about the collective “Lannie” fan base. Vanessa gave them the evil eye when she caught them coming out of Liam’s trailer, and I’m expecting fireworks.

Big, crazy fireworks.

— Andy Swift

Follow Andy on Twitter for more 90210 updates

yeah

Posted at 3:13 PM on March 20, 2012

OMG! BRING BACK ANNIE AND LIAM TOGETHER! THEY ARE THE ONLY REASON WHY I WATCHED THE SHOW!!! no wonder your ratings are so low.

jess

Posted at 8:51 AM on March 16, 2012

i want to know where silvers dress is from. so nice

leslie

Posted at 3:44 PM on March 15, 2012

Silver has to go to NY to study and stop bothering with her lame romance with Liam on my screen.
He belongs with Annie 4 life.

kiss

Posted at 3:07 AM on March 15, 2012

When Silver was hugging Ivy in last promo I literally thought “hypocrite”. She would so go after Raj next if he didn’t had cancer.

But I heard Max is coming , plus she hasn’t stolen Naomi’s guy yet, I feel her weapons are in full readiness.

Naomi

Posted at 7:12 PM on March 14, 2012

So true, why don’t they just bring Annie and Liam back together. Is just like Serena and Nate, never giving them a chance.

Sae

Posted at 1:03 PM on March 14, 2012

Are you kidding me ? Liam and Silver ? She’s been with every guy on this show. What’s her next move? Trying to get the girls too ? Seriously … Let’s bring back together Annie and Liam geeze…

Saara

Posted at 11:06 PM on April 5, 2012

Hello so has ade been with all the guys , silver n ade hav been with the same bunch n wat abt the guys !!!!!!

Tara

Posted at 9:01 AM on March 14, 2012

Are they trying to loose viewers/ratings on purpose? Cause it doesn’t take a genius to realise something is going to happen between Liam and Silver and Lannie fans will probably get pretty pissed after Liam being with Jane, Vanessa and now Silver too? Seriously. Just bring Lannie back and let us have some peace.

kika

Posted at 4:26 AM on March 14, 2012

I don’t like Liam and Silver, they don’t have chemistry or decent build up, they just came out of nowhere and make zero sense. I need Lannie back, they were perfect

h8er

Posted at 4:24 AM on March 14, 2012

Silver is such a whore. Yeah sure, she can’t confide Annie,Naomi,Ivy or even Navid, bitch is totally after Liam. It makes me mad how they put her as innocent one, she’s a clear skank and backstabber.

amy

Posted at 4:11 AM on March 14, 2012

I have no problem with Vanessa running Silver with her car , I hate skank Silver, fuck off from Liam!

tatianna

Posted at 11:32 PM on March 13, 2012

Liam and Silver are the worst idea ever! She has been with everyone

Nina

Posted at 11:08 PM on April 5, 2012

So what look at ade shes been with teddy navid dixon austin thats pretty much the same as silver